Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 15-05-2011, 12:34 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath
Hi!

I don't want to sound like the wise man around the fire, but I experience this realm a lot. I think, if I can be a semi-guide for you for a second here, that not being able to do anything in this world could mean that you haven't fully come to awareness that you are god.

I really don't mean to sound above anyone here. Just felt that I could give you a tiny bit of advice here which is to work on getting rid of the karmic laws in your mind so that you can free yourself from the base illusion. That way pure emptiness will appear to you as pure potential. More like a great space in which anything can exist. When you get there you can create a universe within yourself which is without suffering and somewhere that all beings can come to refuge in. A new vivid reality with only pleasure.

or maybe i'm just mad!

If your mad , then i will take some of your madness please. I have not heard of the unmanifest before.

Breathe i have popped into your blogg, and wow very beautiful and what a great introduction i loved it .

I would like to learn more of this subject if you can talk about this more for a new person i would greatly appreciate it.
Old 15-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Nothing wrong in making a mistake and ending up in a forum where the topic subject has no relevance - but it's disrespectful to those who hold sincere religious beliefs to continue with the topic once it's been pointed out.

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned and expect from others the same good manners I would show in a similar situation?

Or, once you realize that a thread does not pertain, you could simply stop reading it.
Old 15-05-2011, 12:58 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Or, once you realize that a thread does not pertain, you could simply stop reading it.

Or you could stop posting here ..... Six of one and half a dozen of the other except that your subject has nothing to do with the Spiritualism forum.

And this is the 'Spiritualism' forum.
Old 15-05-2011, 01:43 PM
breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinepu
If your mad , then i will take some of your madness please. I have not heard of the unmanifest before.

Breathe i have popped into your blogg, and wow very beautiful and what a great introduction i loved it .

I would like to learn more of this subject if you can talk about this more for a new person i would greatly appreciate it.

Sure. I'm going to spontaniously categorise the levels and techniques used to do those kinds of 'journeys' so that it's easier to understand.

1. create the mystic body: This is done with a series of meditation-like techniques with strong visualization in a series of 9 over 9 days...

actually, I will put a starter tutorial in my 'yourspace' page. If you'll check back there once every often, or subscribe to it just so you know when updates happen.

Old 15-05-2011, 01:50 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath
Sure. I'm going to spontaniously categorise the levels and techniques used to do those kinds of 'journeys' so that it's easier to understand.

1. create the mystic body: This is done with a series of meditation-like techniques with strong visualization in a series of 9 over 9 days...

actually, I will put a starter tutorial in my 'yourspace' page. If you'll check back there once every often, or subscribe to it just so you know when updates happen.

Awesome sounds like a plan , i will make sure im subscribed , interesting stuff thanks Breath