Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 29-07-2017, 11:09 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Fortunately Oneness does not hinge its nature on math.
Perhaps not, but the physical universe does, as far as we can tell.
Anyway, it is probably for the best, since math based on only the number 1 could be rather dull. Multiplication and division would just go in circles and addition and subtraction would be impossible.....borrrrring! Maybe it is a good thing we don't spend all of our time thinking about oneness.
Old 29-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Master
ॐ पूर्णमदः पूर्णमिदं पूर्णात्पुर्णमुदच्यते
पूर्णस्य पूर्णमादाय पूर्णमेवावशिष्यते ॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Om Puurnnam-Adah Puurnnam-Idam Puurnnaat-Purnnam-Udacyate
Puurnnasya Puurnnam-Aadaaya Puurnnam-Eva-Avashissyate ||
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Meaning:
1: Om, That (Outer World) is Purna (Full with Divine Consciousness); This (Inner World) is also Purna (Full with Divine Consciousness); From Purna comes Purna (From the Fullness of Divine Consciousness the World is manifested) ,
2: Taking Purna from Purna, Purna Indeed Remains (Because Divine Consciousness is Non-Dual and Infinite).
3: Om Peace, Peace, Peace.

- Isa Upanishad
Old 04-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Suspended

Affirming reality as One might come from an Idea or as an experience. Majority of people experience reality as separated. So spiritual paths have a meaning in relation to that relative experience. To an awakened mind they might be meaningless. But not to one who has not realized that truth as an experience. Intelectual understanding of oneness has no real value. So do you really feel that "I AM THE WORLD"?
Old 06-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivandrade10
Affirming reality as One might come from an Idea or as an experience. Majority of people experience reality as separated. So spiritual paths have a meaning in relation to that relative experience. To an awakened mind they might be meaningless. But not to one who has not realized that truth as an experience. Intelectual understanding of oneness has no real value. So do you really feel that "I AM THE WORLD"?

It doesn't matter. Really feeling it or not will both be Oneness manifest, each the other in a dream of difference where there is no difference whatsoever.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:30 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
It doesn't matter. Really feeling it or not will both be Oneness manifest, each the other in a dream of difference where there is no difference whatsoever.

I agree..... I think? So much of spirituality preaches that reality is an illusion and we must awaken to the truth that all is one. I think that both states of mind (and many others) and states of no mind for that matter, are true. Everything else appears as a dream to the manifested state that one is in.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

The cosmos is the greatest illusion, yet, when I knock-on-my-head, I am reminded that reality/time/frequency ^v^v{ spirit-2 } exists.

Religion is for people afraid of hell.
Spirituality is for people who have already been there....Makaoiyi

I ( * ( I ) * ) I = complex
= metaphysical-1 mind, metaphyiscal-3 gravity ( ), metaphysical-4 dark energy )(, biological life * *

( * ( ) * ) = less complex

(
^v )( v^) = time/reality/frequency/sine-wave pattern ^v^v

(( )) = horizontal bisection of torus

( )( ) = vertical bisection of torus

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-09-2017, 05:22 PM
Ascender

Hello all. How to proceed to real--isation, the interface. Talking the talk to walking the walk? petex
Old 12-09-2017, 01:32 PM
Ascender

With reference to previous post.
As a solitary pondered I do not read much--perhaps I should, but there, it is my preference.
However. I have just finished reading a second hand book picked up for next to nothing:- "Wind, Sand and Stars" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
Chapter V111 is a most beautiful enquiry and offer of thoughts relating to discussion here. petex