Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Ascender

In my experiences with telepathy, transmission, and emphatic behavior; I must warn you of multiple things to contemplate--

1. Not that you cannot feel other peoples pain, but that you do not understand your own as a part of the same thing; what is the consequences of that? That either we are all experiencing the same pain simultaneously, or we are sharing these feelings in a more rich and beyond simplistic matter--

You can look deeply into me, and I will discuss my own pains; and I assure you, you could not feel it as deeply as me, and that you will feel it far too much to know how I feel-- That is, I exist in multiple perspectives/personalities; that simultaneously would cause any one to ask how they could ever be sincere--

But that, your own weight upon the child is felt and influences the situation; so that when you feel this deep pain, that these children who actually by necessity need to develop these faculties that suffering is required for in order to develop-- So you may look at a world becoming worse and worse in these ways; I see a perfection, a worth, and an amazing consequence of an event of major conscious evolution (lineage or origin of our spirit and choices as they express our greater self that exists beyond us--)

Also, you could not help this child, thinking you are anything more than such places great weight upon the gravitational fields; that cause lower quality relationships when the things we value are out of proportion; it causes us to be manipulated by the forces of meaning to think we have offered something of high value by denying them their whole being and condemning an aspect of them who's cosmic value far exceeds whatever you can offer-- Because you aren't the one to offer emotions; but to experience them and act from them; But such things exist through out all, while what you offer exists in a single moment-- And this is the value of unconditional love, when the principles of conditional love have yet to be truly revealed the true nature of that exists within form, but appears to us beyond it--

So, if our principles of conditional love, do not even sustain a way of life that supports us; than we would be foolish to pretend our ideals are not corrupted, or unsupported; and instead of trying to understand why such things are the way they are (which does bring into light conditional love), than how can you understand what you are even offering--

Now, that being said; <3 and yes continue loving the world; may such concepts only allow a richer and more effective in consequence of already being that love, from the perspective that best allows you to act that way without concern as to why you make such choices based on circumstance, but closer to the heart of your own spirit; whom does as it wills, without it needing explanation, as such movement is an expression itself, that communicates to a degree that our words corrupted by the labyrinthical languages that does not allow your attention to be completely coherent to your own will-- Until your view is such so your own vision, who doth takes action?

Food for thought of a possibly greater world, worth finding more trust in--