Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-09-2016, 06:12 AM
Master
I don’t think there is any such thing as an “ultimate reality” because infinity has no top or bottom,
no greater or lesser, and we, as well as everything else, exists within the midst of infinity. Maybe infinity
itself is the ultimate reality and that is something which the human mind can not comprehend.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerAK
Everything in the universe is made up of energy which comes from photons of light which are vibrating but the light itself becomes manifested from love. So, I would say that the ultimate reality is love.

I've always felt this. Plus whenever I feel connected to love, there is a strong otherworldly experience that takes place. I can't put words to it as it's something felt rather than intellectual. But I do think love is the meaning and purpose of everything.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalevine
I've always felt this. Plus whenever I feel connected to love, there is a strong otherworldly experience that takes place. I can't put words to it as it's something felt rather than intellectual. But I do think love is the meaning and purpose of everything.

Many of us don't understand the real value of love; we think of it as that which is experienced between a couple. In many cases that love is temporary and not unconditional.

Those who have had NDE's almost always mention that not only did they experience unconditional love during their NDE but some of them were informed that love is the only thing that matters.

The Law of One by Ra expresses the same thing but all of that is intellectual and unless someone experiences it himself, I believe he won't fully grasp what it means to love unconditionally.

I know what you mean because I felt this in my earlier spiritual journeys as a mystic and more recently, as I am working towards Christ consciousness.

I believe as we become more and more integrated with our higher selves we feel increasing levels of love; it feels you are being rewarded but I believe it is an inevitable consequence of spiritual growth.

Now I take the presence of this feeling as a guide to showing me if I am progressing or not; the stronger the love I feel the more 'other-worldly' I feel and synchronicities become normal.

At the height of my spiritual progress as a mystic back in 1991 I felt love for everyone around me even if the person was a total stranger and I had experiences of clairvoyance, clairaudience and instant manifestations taking place in my life. I felt one with all creation.

I believe during spiritual growth a person gradually strips himself of all things that don't matter and 'purifies' his soul. When the dross is removed you eventually discover the presence of source in your heart; this presence allows for nothing else and since source is love you feel nothing but love. Then everything becomes possible.

Peace and blessings.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:12 AM
Master
Love is not so much about what we do as it is about what we are; the very fabric of our essence is pure,
sweet, overwhelmingly intoxicating, love. Radiant energy brighter than a thousand suns giving off an incredible light,
bearing unfathomable wisdom and knowledge, which shines forth from within us, engulfing us in the presence of love;
a very comfortable unconditional love that distinctly feels like “home” in ways which we have never experienced the
feeling of home before.
Old 05-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Does anyone care? What difference would it make to you knowing?

BING BING think about this guys answer, its a good one.

The first 4 years of my spiritual journey I was caught up in the illusion of 'the more spiritual knowledge I acquire,' The more I can understand conceptually will lead me to a more enlightened state. Knowing about vibration densities and reincarnation specifics is great and all, but will do little in the advancement of your awakening.

True knowledge is felt, not known.

But I know thats not what your asking, so here's my answer to what your asking:

The ultimate reality is the unmanifested. The void, what source was before it was source. Ultimate reality is complete unity and love, and before that ultimate reality is nothingness. So the final final ultimate reality is emptiness. Ultimate reality is light in its original state, unprojected.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:50 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Love is not so much about what we do as it is about what we are; the very fabric of our essence is pure,
sweet, overwhelmingly intoxicating, love. Radiant energy brighter than a thousand suns giving off an incredible light,
bearing unfathomable wisdom and knowledge, which shines forth from within us, engulfing us in the presence of love;
a very comfortable unconditional love that distinctly feels like “home” in ways which we have never experienced the
feeling of home before.

I agree with this fully but would like to add that most of us are not aware of this until we start the process of discovering it within ourselves through the process of enlightenment.

If you tell anyone this who has no interest in spirituality, it will mean little or nothing to him. The knowledge itself is of no value; it is the experience that matters.

Peace and blessings
Old 05-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Master

Quote:
I agree with this fully but would like to add that most of us are not aware of this until we start the process of discovering it within ourselves through the process of enlightenment.

If you tell anyone this who has no interest in spirituality, it will mean little or nothing to him. The knowledge itself is of no value; it is the experience that matters.

Peace and blessings

I'm so glad to see this mentioned it completes the post more fully imo. A little more substance added, two paragraphs. A great inclusion, likes the added clarity.

Also wanted to mention you could even be more specific and it would have the same effect of meaning. I would also say, when we stay so general, just talking about how things should be that offer no further awareness, it means as much because it's just (2nd hand) knowledge to, not experience.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Master
Quote:

Peace and blessings
I have a different perspective on this; we never know who we are going to touch when we post something online, and most who come to this forum are spiritually inclined. Regardless, even the person who is not consciously on a spiritual path may be inspired reading about such experiences; authors like Kahlil Gribran, Rumi, etc., have published books for some time about their very incredible mystical experiences. The fact is nothing which anyone can say will ever come close to the actual experience, regardless who you are saying it to, and we here online do not know our audience or who is going to read what we post; we will never know the value of what we say in a post here online.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I'm so glad to see this mentioned it completes the post more fully imo. A little more substance added, two paragraphs. A great inclusion, likes the added clarity.

Also wanted to mention you could even be more specific and it would have the same effect of meaning. I would also say, when we stay so general, just talking about how things should be that offer no further awareness, it means as much because it's just (2nd hand) knowledge to, not experience.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you think this post is unhelpful, please say so and I'll delete the words.

Peace and blessings
Old 05-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Ascender

The basis of nature for me is relationships-- To think of it as a thing, is to limit itself to that form, when that form is not what it is but what it is expressing-- Which is the split between spirit and material, in that we identify the given relationships as a material matter to work with.. when really each relationship has its own unique set of intentions that align with the intentions of the whole; but how can you know the intentions of the whole if you think of it in terms of cause and effect, rather than an expression of a living personality made of relationships that change form based on the nature of the relationship and the personalities involved--