Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Knower

2 cents worth

Every one wants to think that he/she... or their offspring are special.We have to give this specialness a label...and then assign a definition to this label...and then pidgin-hole all who allegedly fit this new found category.

We are ALL special...and therefore...in a way, no one is special....we are cut from the same cloth...the only difference is one of awareness...spiritual evolution.....a ripe-ness if you will.

If we can see with the eyes of love, which is without judgement...then we get the library card that accesses the vault within...where all answers reside.

Seek the Divine....try not to get stuck in the side-shows...keep it simple
Selfless love .... no ulterior motive

And...people are too trusting when it comes to healers or a Guru...Why?
A healthy warry-ness is a good thing....if you don't have a library card: you may get taken advantage of...be on guard .....then give your trust if it's warranted

Well that was kind of random ....I didn't mean to "sound " angry or mean if it reads that way

Love
acorn
Old 24-05-2014, 04:20 AM
Master

I do agree, unfortunately some people prey upon those who want to believe certain things and the books on how to raise an indigo etc are harmful.

On another forum ( an Indigo one) I advised and would to anyone to allow the child to be a child, a true indigo will find their own path.. ( from experience) to deny them this would create obstacles and you do them a disservice. Also even though one may be 'indigo' they have to choose to embrace that path, a parent cannot and if they pressure them will turn them away from their potential destiny.

I do not subscribe to labels, I don't even call myself anything and the problem is people see a list, tick some boxes and think things will happen because they fit a niche.. newsflash it doesn't.