Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 06-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Master

Rampage of Appreciation by Abraham

This felt so good I thought I'd share - it's about 3 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjSSdX3jObE

Old 10-02-2013, 05:55 PM
goldendragon

Thank you for this link Nameless. I must just be honest...I have a vrry good laugh from listening to this one. She sounded like me many years ago when I was trying to figure out how to be lie others...once I finally figured out I just have to be myself then I was able to relax and enjoy the journey more...with all its ups and downs and blocks and propelling forward etc..see I do tend to go on and on like that woman...nead to learn to edit my finger brain connection lol.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Master

Oooohhhh...sounds like you don't know Abraham. Sorry, I didn't explain, did I? Esther Hicks channeling a group of entities called Abraham. If you have never heard them speak, oh my. I remember back when my husband was trying to get me to listen to this CD he got, and I kept telling him I thought it was weird, and I didn't want to listen to some lady who thought she could channel "aliens". Well, that was about two years and a lot of changing ago, and now there are my favorite non-physical entities after Seth (I do have a soft spot for Seth).

If you are interested, and its totally ok if you are not, here is an introduction to Abraham:

http://www.lawofattractioninteractio...ion_Videos.php

Its 40 minutes long, and in 5 parts.

I am so excited. I get to go see Abraham in "person" soon, and thinking about it makes me happy.

Abraham's bottom line is "Get Happy".
Old 12-02-2013, 12:40 PM
goldendragon

Ok now I feel like such an idiot. My husband tells me just to be myself and when I do I offend. I did not mean to offend. I just tend to go with my reaction to things and most times I just need to keep my mouth shut, or in this case keep my fingers in my pockets so I can't type. I will gladly check out the videos in the link. I love learning new things. Blessings to you Nameless.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Master

Oh, so not affended!!! No worries :) But it really sounded like you hadn't run across Abraham, and I can't help myself....... I love Abraham. So my apologies - I tend to run on and on about them....and I went back and listened to the "rampage" and must admit, the music choice is a bit hmmm...irritating?....but it was posted by an Abraham fan, and they like to add their own music and things to the originals....there are probably at least hundreds if not thousands of you tube videos of Esther channeling Abraham, but because people other than Esther & Jerry are allowed to post the audio but not the video, you get some interesting video and music with them as well....

this is probably a better introduction to them anyway! Enjoy!

http://www.lawofattractioninteraction.com/Ask-DVD.php

See...another opportunity to post about Abraham. Honestly, I really, really, really don't care if anyone thinks I am crazy, or Esther is crazy, I got over that last year....I am growing into myself finally and the weather is nice.......
Old 12-02-2013, 12:53 PM
goldendragon

I definately hadn't run across Abraham and I am really glad to get to learn more. I never think anyone is crazy for loving what comes into our lives to help us grow. I am grateful to meet you and be allowed to learn more of something you are passionate about . thank you Nameless.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:20 PM
One of the best things that ever happened to me was when I found out about
Abraham-Hicks...I think I diligently follow everything they suggest...and wow, it all works
and is true, to me.
Thank you Abraham!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Kamila

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
This felt so good I thought I'd share - it's about 3 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjSSdX3jObE

Very beautiful thank you for sharing I can feel my vibration raising just by listening to this thank u again