Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-08-2012, 04:40 AM
Henri77

Well the children of today are far more awake, than those of 25-50 yrs ago.
But we all contribute what we can.
Old 20-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Toolite

Im watching Doris Stokes for the first time on youtube.. I like her.. kinda comforting to listen to her speaking from her experience.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 20-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Henri77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qbI2gm9UVg

10 part stage performance by Doris Stokes ,,, thanx for heads up
Old 30-08-2012, 01:19 AM
awhart

henri,
thank you so much for the mediums link!
i love it!
Old 30-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Henri77

It's fun to see where-how all this began, in the western world.

We've grown much in understanding, since, but they fought the early battles for recognition, acceptance.

There have been-are, many hoaxers-frauds, yet many have learned, benefited from the pioneers.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:13 AM
mac

http://psychictruth.info/index.htm
Old 30-08-2012, 09:18 AM
kislany

I've just read Unfinished symphonies by Rosemary Brown actually. It's amazing how she wrote all that music dictated by great musicians and she had pretty much 0 musical abilities before she started channeling them. Wonderful read.

Btw mac, just checked out that info website, and while I haven't been there for long, I felt like I'm on one of these 'make money online' scam pages. Something just didn't ring true... Maybe it's just the formatting of the pages with all that yellow highlighting and that narrow writing area that reminds me of it...had to click Back quite fast tbh. Sorry if I offend anyone with this...
Old 30-08-2012, 10:47 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kislany
I've just read Unfinished symphonies by Rosemary Brown actually. It's amazing how she wrote all that music dictated by great musicians and she had pretty much 0 musical abilities before she started channeling them. Wonderful read.

Btw mac, just checked out that info website, and while I haven't been there for long, I felt like I'm on one of these 'make money online' scam pages. Something just didn't ring true... Maybe it's just the formatting of the pages with all that yellow highlighting and that narrow writing area that reminds me of it...had to click Back quite fast tbh. Sorry if I offend anyone with this...

Perhaps it is as I only took a general tour after specifically viewing details about one medium, Queenie Nixon - see http://psychictruth.info/Medium_Queenie_Nixon.htm and that's just a general information page, nothing shady....
Old 30-08-2012, 10:55 AM
kislany

That page looks ok indeed. I guess the main page gave me that strange feeling that I had to get out of there. Had I landed on one of these inner pages, I wouldn't have had this feeling I'm pretty sure of it.
Old 30-08-2012, 11:01 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kislany
That page looks ok indeed. I guess the main page gave me that strange feeling that I had to get out of there. Had I landed on one of these inner pages, I wouldn't have had this feeling I'm pretty sure of it.

It's not a well-presented website so maybe that gave the impression it wasn't to be trusted.

It looks to me like the work of an individual who's got a lot to do in his chosen task and I wish him luck. The link to that website came from a member of one of my other regular websites and it was in connection with physical mediumship.