Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder

Crystals Question

How often should you put an intent on a crystal or stone, does it run out? I know you have to cleanse them often but does the intent stay with them forever or does it run out over time in general and also when you cleanse them. When you cleanse your stone do you have to state your intent again and if what I said above holds true how often should you be stating your intent to your crystal?

Also do any crystals amplify negativity? I mean this in the stone itself or if it hasn’t been cleansed. I just bought some crystals and would like to form a relationship with them and learn more about them! Also do crystals carry the energy of your vibration when you activate them? And is it there’s and yours or just yours. Thanks for the help!
Old 16-12-2018, 05:24 AM
Master
these are some good questions. I've wondered about these too

I've got a lot of clear quartz crystal and am sometimes almost afraid to use it since I heard it amplifies energy including negative.. (like especially that it is counterproductive to use for protecting against technological emf) and I feel I have too much excess negative energy so I don't want to supersize that. of course I've also heard so many great things about quartz and how it is a wonderful healer, cleanser, and positive magnifier in general, so Idno I would love to hear insight into this too. I do love clear quartz but I more often hang out with clear apophyllite pyramids
Old 16-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
How often should you put an intent on a crystal or stone, does it run out? I know you have to cleanse them often but does the intent stay with them forever or does it run out over time in general and also when you cleanse them. When you cleanse your stone do you have to state your intent again and if what I said above holds true how often should you be stating your intent to your crystal?

Also do any crystals amplify negativity? I mean this in the stone itself or if it hasn’t been cleansed. I just bought some crystals and would like to form a relationship with them and learn more about them! Also do crystals carry the energy of your vibration when you activate them? And is it there’s and yours or just yours. Thanks for the help!
If you put an intention on a crystal, it will do what you ask, even if it means the end of the crystal cause what you ask will drain it.
That's why it's good to build in a buffer, for instance tell the crystal to only use 80% of its power for the task. Then it can keep 20% to recharge and/or do its own thing.
So does it run out? No. I think it's more that people don't believe it's still working. I've had a crystal that felt odd and I couldn't work out what was going on with it. Turned out someone had put several 'programs' on it (not me) that were confusing and upsetting it. If they'd run out, the programs would've been gone.
I always wonder why someone would want to put an intention / program on a crystal. In many cases it will limit what the crystal can do if you don't interfere with it.
If it's a temporary program/intention, don't forget to get rid of it when the job's done. Otherwise you get the problem that at some point your crystals will have several programs on it and it will go noodle doodle.

A crystal will have it's own vibration, not yours. If it has yours, you might as well get rid of it. After all, you get a crystal to help you with something. It can only do that because of it's vibration being different (healthy/unaffected) and higher.
It can get drained, usually it takes quite a lot for that to happen. But if the task is substantial, or the person they're with is very negative, it is certainly possible. It is also important to choose a large enough crystal for 'heavier' tasks just so that it won't get drained. And also tell it to use only 60/70/80% of its energy (I always intuit how much) so it doesn't get drained so easily.

A crystal amplifying negativity? Never noticed it. A crystal has a specific vibration, which is not negative unless a human has messed with it and it's gone haywire. Negativity has a low vibration. A crystal with high(er) vibration cannot amplify that.
Now I'm not entirely certain how it works with the amplifying of other crystal's energies. Maybe it's like being a 'universal donor' for other high(er) energies? That would make sense. But again, I doubt this is possible with low energies as they couldn't increase by high(er) energies unless they themselves would raise in vibration first. The gap is too big.
I'm not a physicist but I think it is impossible.
Old 28-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Pathfinder

Wow thanks! I’m taking these into consideration with my current beliefs. :) Good to hear answers from someone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If you put an intention on a crystal, it will do what you ask, even if it means the end of the crystal cause what you ask will drain it.
That's why it's good to build in a buffer, for instance tell the crystal to only use 80% of its power for the task. Then it can keep 20% to recharge and/or do its own thing.
So does it run out? No. I think it's more that people don't believe it's still working. I've had a crystal that felt odd and I couldn't work out what was going on with it. Turned out someone had put several 'programs' on it (not me) that were confusing and upsetting it. If they'd run out, the programs would've been gone.
I always wonder why someone would want to put an intention / program on a crystal. In many cases it will limit what the crystal can do if you don't interfere with it.
If it's a temporary program/intention, don't forget to get rid of it when the job's done. Otherwise you get the problem that at some point your crystals will have several programs on it and it will go noodle doodle.

A crystal will have it's own vibration, not yours. If it has yours, you might as well get rid of it. After all, you get a crystal to help you with something. It can only do that because of it's vibration being different (healthy/unaffected) and higher.
It can get drained, usually it takes quite a lot for that to happen. But if the task is substantial, or the person they're with is very negative, it is certainly possible. It is also important to choose a large enough crystal for 'heavier' tasks just so that it won't get drained. And also tell it to use only 60/70/80% of its energy (I always intuit how much) so it doesn't get drained so easily.

A crystal amplifying negativity? Never noticed it. A crystal has a specific vibration, which is not negative unless a human has messed with it and it's gone haywire. Negativity has a low vibration. A crystal with high(er) vibration cannot amplify that.
Now I'm not entirely certain how it works with the amplifying of other crystal's energies. Maybe it's like being a 'universal donor' for other high(er) energies? That would make sense. But again, I doubt this is possible with low energies as they couldn't increase by high(er) energies unless they themselves would raise in vibration first. The gap is too big.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Have you read what some say about Epidote? link
Old 09-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl

I would rarely put intent on my crystals, if I was getting a crystal for something specific.

1. Only use tumbled Crystals (Raw or Cut can be more intense).

2. They need to be Cleanesed and also atunned too you.

3. Never use someone else's crystals unless given permission. Also meditate withe crystal first and ask for permission and guidance. The right one will choose you and feel right. If in a store. Don't just pick the first one, hold it and see how it feels.