Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-11-2018, 02:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Pars Fortune

Pars Fortune is known as the point of happiness in the horoscope.

To find the right spot I suggest you use the time the water broke and not the birth of flesh and blood.

I have mine in Saggitarius in 12th house. It means I search for wisdom and light (Saggitarius) in the womb or uterus (12th house), and by staying unborn (I'm no born again christian) and study life, I find my happiness.
Old 27-11-2018, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

How do you calculate the Pars Fortune?
Old 27-11-2018, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
To be honest I'm not sure. It have it in my computer software, and for many years ago an astrologer made me aware of it - but I haven't put any interest in it before, until when I with my new horoscope based on birth time when the water broke, saw that it was placed in Saggitarius in 12th house and first then it made sense to me.

Maybe someone else in this forum knows how or maybe you can find it online or with a computer software. I use Time Passages myself.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:44 AM
Guide

My part of fortune is in Leo. According to my birth time. No idea when my mom's water broke. LOL. Maybe I will ask her.

*My mom told me what time her water broke and my part of fortune is still the same. Quite a bit of my birth chart is fairly similar. However, my rising sign would be Virgo instead of scorpio if using your method. Virgo could easily be applicable to me. But I feel like I am definitely a scorpio rising. I can tell by the effect I have on people.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
*LOLLER*
Old 27-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
My part of fortune is in Leo. According to my birth time. No idea when my mom's water broke. LOL. Maybe I will ask her.

*My mom told me what time her water broke and my part of fortune is still the same. Quite a bit of my birth chart is fairly similar. However, my rising sign would be Virgo instead of scorpio if using your method. Virgo could easily be applicable to me. But I feel like I am definitely a scorpio rising. I can tell by the effect I have on people.

I cant't understand that your Part of Fortune should be the same. You move your whole ascendant, and it would be quite shocking if both the sign and the house is still the same!!!

How old are you? Maybe you need to get older and experience more - and change which I've done a lot - before you can agree with your new horoscope? :-)

minx.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Guide

I'm not sure I just used an online birth chart program. My mom went into labor at 8:30 pm and I was born at 11:49 pm. Maybe a different program would be better to try.
Old 27-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Pars Fortune is known as the point of happiness in the horoscope.

To find the right spot I suggest you use the time the water broke and not the birth of flesh and blood.

I have mine in Saggitarius in 12th house. It means I search for wisdom and light (Saggitarius) in the womb or uterus (12th house), and by staying unborn (I'm no born again christian) and study life, I find my happiness.

I should add it's just a theory I have. I might be wrong.