Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Strange experiences with channeling

When I first tried channeling, I asked for my highest guide to speak through me, and in the response I got the claim was that it was Gaia talking. I did this for about a week, asking particular questions and getting relevant answers.

After a week or so, I started getting strange types of "answers" to my questions, still happening through unintentional talking, but less relevant and usually more vague, and often seeming like strings of statements which aren't connected to each other. Statements like "I remember one", "Today is the hard day", "What's to do? Nothing to do" or "This isn't working" might happen, which seem sometimes like they're attempts at saying something from my perspective rather than someone else's. Sometimes a "we" is referred to, but all that's said is something like "we meant it, we tell you we're okay", or "We know, we're clear" without being specific about what is being talked about or seeming to address any of the questions I had. There are too many different things that have been said for me to list them all here, but the point is they're less coherent responses that are mostly unspecific and unhelpful. I've tried channeling beings other than Gaia as well since this started to happen, but the pattern is the same.

Another thing I should say is that over the past couple of years I've had cases of unintentional talking while I'm by myself that happened without trying to channel, which were also sometimes strings of unconnected vague statements, but other times coherent statements that sounded like me addressing myself. I had chalked it up to an expression of kundalini energy before, but now I'm not so sure.

Any idea what might be happening? Channeling seemed to be going so well for the first week or so, but now I'm mostly just hearing myself say unhelpful things.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Master
stray statements

Hello,

When I read your post, it sure brought back memories. I used to receive stray short sentences which came out of nowhere regardless of what I was doing during the day. What I did was write down some of them. When I had the time, I chose the one I was most drawn to then I'd meditate on that sentence. What I got during meditation was some information about a past life. Sometimes the stray sentences connected me to Deities. I consider that such snippets act as keys to more than what's indicated by them which means you have the option to use them or not.

Eventually I stopped having such sentences enter my thoughts.

Blessings to you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)