Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 13-12-2018, 12:41 AM
Master
This was a, “I have no idea what to cook night”, teriyaki chicken, acorn squash and baked potatoe. Warm and filling! Oh and chocolate chip pan cookies. Yum!
Old 13-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Master

It's a mess Jojo to fix chicken fried steak but I do a whole bunch at a time, portion leftovers, wrap in wax paper so pieces don't stick together and vacuum seal it with an accompaniment of chicken fried steak gravy in a separate zipper bag and freeze.

In reheating I use my air fryer to crisp the outside and warm the gravy in a saucepan. Add fresh mashed taters and, viola! I have two more meals in the freezer for the two of us with no added mess.

Last night I grilled bratwurst sausage in my George Foreman grill because it was to windy to grill them on the outside grill, (air) fried potatoes and a green salad.

Tonight will be pan fried fish, (air) fried jojo's and coleslaw.
Old 14-12-2018, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Tonight will be pan fried fish, (air) fried jojo's and coleslaw.

rofl
Old 14-12-2018, 06:59 PM
Master

Jojos are seasoned potato wedges. In the pacific nw they are called jojo's not to be confused with Jojo's.

I found a recipe for Egg Roll In a Bowl. OMG! Tonight won't come fast enough! https://wholenewmom.com/recipes/egg-roll-in-a-bowl/
Old 14-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Master
Lol Linen!
so when I tell the hubs we're having jojo's for dinner...
Old 14-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Master

Take your pick. Click on the pics and then the following link on the right side.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=Awr9IkwrEhRc5a4ACBJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0 MjJtcjZyBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjI5NDRfMQRzZW MDcGl2cw--?p=Jojo+potato+wedges&fr2=piv-web&fr=mcafee
Old 15-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Master
tryd A stemf stw in 5 in 1 cookr evn dumplin wz yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Master

We are having a small lobster tail and a small antelope tenderloin tonight with a baked potato and a green salad.

I am fixing a turkey for tomorrow. Dressing is already made. Turkey is almost thawed. I put mine on at 200 degrees and cook it approximately 16 or so hours. It's so tender I have never successfully been able to take it out of the pan without it falling apart.
Old 16-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Master

Can't wait! I woke up to the smell of turkey cooking on low heat this morning.

Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and a green salad. Maybe a carrot salad for me instead.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Master
lft ovr steww i steem in 5 in 1 cokrr
so yummyy
now 1 ft ovt froznn meal in frezzrr to go thn iae creem thn curry pac
th emtyy fridgee thn go 22nd edec i can refill fridgee
wen beetss gon scrablee d egss i can doin scrabld egg makrs fon thn chesess but cnt leve chess wea dott cat is coz she will steal it coz dott luvss chesess shes duz dotts now lerndt to stel cat treetss coz her bthr alex as tort her
en my brht says cats tehc othr bad stuff esplyy wen its stealin fod evn yore food

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔