Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
I agree with you 100% Spirit. I used to think she was right on the money about everything she said, I loved her straight to the point attitude but somewhere along the line something about her whole demeanor changed. And then when all of the readings that were all wrong started coming out and she just kept trying to insist she was right no matter what. I think she's lost it in her feelings period. Once you trip, it's hard to catch yourself; especially in front of the world.

I'm on the same page with you guys. I was trying to watch a
video of hers on youtube and it was edited so you couldn't hear her whole
message. If you wanted to get everything she says you have to pay to
be part of her inner circle. Or buy her books, or buy a 700 dollar phone
reading.
Old 22-02-2011, 08:36 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
I'm on the same page with you guys. I was trying to watch a
video of hers on youtube and it was edited so you couldn't hear her whole
message. If you wanted to get everything she says you have to pay to
be part of her inner circle. Or buy her books, or buy a 700 dollar phone
reading.

hahaha......that's ok her son Chris only charges 350.00.
I wonder what Grandma Ida would think of her now.
Old 22-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Master
Yeah I feel bad but she's lost it. I dont' think she realizes the energies have changed so her kind of psychic abilities no longer fit this energy right now.
Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-02-2011, 09:23 PM
LadyB.

If the intention is not good you lose your abilities. Seen it happen time and time again to mediums who let greed/money/fame or ego get the better of them.

Which is exactly why most good mediums would not be bothered with something like that....
Old 22-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.
If the intention is not good you lose your abilities. Seen it happen time and time again to mediums who let greed/money/fame or ego get the better of them.

Which is exactly why most good mediums would not be bothered with something like that....

But like I said they could the money for charity or
refuse to take the money.
Old 22-02-2011, 11:25 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
But like I said they could the money for charity or
refuse to take the money.

I've never understood that either. All these years the challenge has been there, she agreed to do it and never showed up. With as many followers as she has and as many times that she HAS been right, why wouldn't she want to prove her biggest skeptic wrong, take his money and give it away to charities to smear it in his face? Am I wrong in my thinking?? Someone is in your face for years to prove them wrong and you don't do anything???
Old 23-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Medium_Laura

From what I understand, if you use your ability to excess "greed" then you will falter and lose your gifts. Her ego and thirst for power has blinded her to spirit. As for Mr. Randi. How can you prove something that cannot even be measured? Science is still trying to understand psychics and how the brain receives, it is a mystery. Even if the proof was right in his face, this guy would find a way to dismiss it. He has his OWN ego issues :P
Old 23-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Serenity Bear

The mediumistic community here have heard of James Randi and his almost impossible to do tests. No decent medium will every go down that road, he wants blood basically.

As for Sylvia, she has been known to tell people that their relatives are dead and arent. Iv seen a lot of her work on the chat show (Montel) and none of what I saw was in anyway mediumship.

If you want proof of mediumship then you need to go down the Society of Psychic Research line. They are fully qualified scientist doing proper tests on top mediums such as Gordon Smith etc. There is also another study I believe was called Laser which tested top mediums in the Uk.
Old 23-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Ascender

Pfft, seriously. So the only way to sway the skeptics minds is to perform supernatural feats like some circus act? I don't think any dignified person would subject themselves to such measures, even if the dough is 1 million dollars...
Old 23-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Master
LOL well there are always excuses to be made!
If psychic phenomena are proven though, imagine what revolution that person would start, why not try it out?
You might help humanity.. the money could be spend on 'good' things so I don't see the problem.

'Truth' does not fear investigation..

Most mediums and psychics are scared because they know cold reading is not sufficient..