Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-11-2016, 06:26 AM
Experiencer
Moldavite Pulsation Question

Ok, assuming most of you know already about this, that it does make pulsate when you hold it sometimes, or place it on a part of your body and such.. Actually so many times I watching after this, like sometimes I try holding a coin or another object the same way I hold my moldavite, to see if it just pulsates in my hand/fingers because of a slight pressure.. and it doesn't pulsate, and when I switch with my moldavite, most of the cases it does. It's not like I can command it to pulsate.

I actually tried it again just now, as I was/am writing this thread, with objects or simple pressure = no pulsation, with moldavite = pulsation or tingling.

Anyway, the reason I actually made this thread is because I want to say a story and find more insights what was going on. Months ago, I went outside for a walk, near the park etc.. I had my moldavite in my hands, and I wasn't feeling any pulsation, I was just minding my own business etc. Then I wanted to go near the lake, like literally close to the edge of the lake down there. As I was approaching the lake, like counting down from 50 meters/164 feet towards the lake, my moldavite started pulsating like never before. It was really crazy. I didn't understood what was going on. I was already outside.. in 'nature', right? Why did it started pulsating and increasing in intensity more and more as I was approaching the edge of the lake??

I will go again to the same place.. haven't been there with my moldavite since then. I just can't understand what does the lake got to do with this.. it was not a coincidence, as the pulsation faded and disappeared* after I went went away from that lake.

Can anyone explain? I hope I did not waste your time reading my thread.. I just couldn't forget that happening as the pulsation was more intense than the usual one, or casual tingling one feels from it. I think I should go again there.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Experiencer
i broke it dropped it from my pants pocket while in bathroom
i am so stupid..
feel so sad about this.. same feeling as when you loose a friend or have an accident.. you know you can't turn time back and you think the odds were so small and yet...

this is me right now --->
Old 18-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Pathfinder
hugzz bubbles ♥♥

I have a moldavite as well, it is my most prized procession. And similar to you, it pulsates no matter where I place it on the body. If I place it on a chakra, I can feel the intensity in the area as well.
I didn't know what a moldavite was, but one day I kept having thoughts, go buy a crystal.
So I went to the shop, and told them what I needed and also mentioned I was guided to get one. They actually sat me down and gave me a lecture lol
Told me, its like being on a roller coaster ride, and I needed be sure I wanted one, as my life would go into instant turmoil. I said yes because of the urge.
I was NOT expecting what happened lol The moment I touched it, my whole body started to pulsate and throb, I felt dizzy and could see everything in the shop start moving. I said yes this one here is what I want.

My life did turn into a tornado, everything was happening so fast. I almost didn't have time to relax. I have many crystals and use them in energy work I do. But the moldavite is extraordinary and all other crystals just cant compare.
Moldavite is my most favorite stone. I'm sorry you dropped yours, maybe its in pieces so that you can place it on more areas at once?
Old 18-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Ascender
Oh noooo :( but 3 nice pieces of moldavite you have there now :) I'd use them as 3 and bury the tiny ones in garden.
And as your gut was to go back there I would definitely go back, and find a nice quiet spot and see if you find anything out.
I don't have much experience with moldavite, I have a polished ring and raw as a pendant but I don't seem to react like some do.
Old 19-11-2016, 03:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Told me, its like being on a roller coaster ride, and I needed be sure I wanted one, as my life would go into instant turmoil. I said yes because of the urge.
I was NOT expecting what happened lol The moment I touched it, my whole body started to pulsate and throb, I felt dizzy and could see everything in the shop start moving. I said yes this one here is what I want.

My life did turn into a tornado, everything was happening so fast. I almost didn't have time to relax. I have many crystals and use them in energy work I do. But the moldavite is extraordinary and all other crystals just cant compare.
Moldavite is my most favorite stone.

To be honest, this makes me feel jealous. Not like envy, but it's like I crash my car and my friend comes over and tells me how fast and secure his personal car is.

Ha, silly example, not really jelly and I am happy for you. Actually it confirms and empowers my own beliefs regarding this subject. I appreciate your input I have heard that moldavite and amplify a lot any other crystals. Also, in my opinion, if you are usually a very active person and grounded, you can use the moldavite alone, otherwise there would be a need of a grounding stone/crystal combination. It's just a thought, doesn't mean I am right.

Quote:
I'm sorry you dropped yours, maybe its in pieces so that you can place it on more areas at once?

Thank you for support, I feel like someone can understand me. I couldn't go tell my friends in real life who have nothing to do with this things.. that I am sad because I broke a piece of 'glass'.

Thank you too Mystic

Oh and yes Tanya, I am starting to think that way. I actually did today a type of meditation that Mystic teach me, and I was using the moldavite for different energy centers of the body.. sort of.

Quote:
hugzz bubbles ♥♥

This made me feel the good vibes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudewheresmycrystal
Oh noooo :( but 3 nice pieces of moldavite you have there now :) I'd use them as 3 and bury the tiny ones in garden.
And as your gut was to go back there I would definitely go back, and find a nice quiet spot and see if you find anything out.
I don't have much experience with moldavite, I have a polished ring and raw as a pendant but I don't seem to react like some do.

Yes, I am starting to think of it that way. Trying to see the full half glass..
I think I'd keep the 3 and the other tiny 1 to put it on a plant. Also there's a 'microscopic' chip in there, not sure what I'll do with that one but I don't want to throw such a rare thing.

Not sure why you don't react at it. The only thing that makes me about this subject is that maybe you might own a fake one? And it feels bad to say it like that.. I hope it is not. I also heard that some of them carry more or less powerful vibrations, which I don't really 'want' to think it means that it would translate as being effective or not.

I am starting to thing, maybe.. maybe the reason it broke, besides the normal logic of just an accident.. besides that, I think maybe I need to learn a lesson and start accepting the 'broken' moldavite as it is. Which can translate to learning on accepting myself as I am, and only after that I can start evolve on many different plans in life.

I do feel tempted and watched other pieces of moldavite on the internet, as to buy. But I won't. One day sure I want to grab one over 20g But it feels wrong to even watch at those sites right now. It is like your child broken his arm or lost a finger and now you want to make a new one because yours is 'broken'. It just feels wrong, and I will continue and start to accept this event and the way my moldavite is right now.

In the end, I did not lost my moldavite, it is still here, it's still my moldavite I had before. And this thought, feels quite like one of a kind
Old 19-11-2016, 04:44 AM
Ascender
I don't always but many people say if one brakes you should give it time to heal. i love your thoughts on it, very beautiful, I had a black tourmaline that broke and the biggest piece I just can't love- kind of feel bad for it now!!
And lol I do not think it is fake, but maybe your onto something with them not being as powerful as others. I love them anyway, they are calming! And reduce the need to carry huge pockets of crystals everyday so I no longer rattle lol.
I gravitate to high energy crystals anyway so think I'm used to the higher vibrations, I always have grounding bracelets on too, figured that was the reason I don't physically react like some. I feel very protected with it- but no rollercoaster yet but it's still early days I guess. I have read many stories about it causing what sounds like chaos (all for good) and people not being able to take the pace of change.
Maybe you should take the splinter to the pond? A gift/ acknowledgment that your listening to it. Set that one free.
Either way whatever you decide it will be the right decision
Old 19-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder
you can always get a clear quartz pendant and have the tiny moldavite piece stuck to the side of the pendant. And it can be used for various methods.

That's what I would do :)

another piece, can place in a ring so its always on you or in a necklace.
You talked with so much pride for your moldavite :)

I'm in Australia and my moldavite isn't huge, but it cost me almost a weeks wages. its so rare and hard to get over here. Super expensive to buy
Old 22-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
[quote=Dudewheresmycrystal
Maybe you should take the splinter to the pond? A gift/ acknowledgment that your listening to it. Set that one free[/QUOTE]

I do not think that setting free a stone really translates to the same idea you have in mind, like let it be free in the nature, to red. Especially the moldavite which was 'sitting' alone for 15 million years..then I have it for a couple of months and set it free already? Me having and using one even for a lifetime, is not even a blink in Moldavite's eyes :)
I will keep it until I will get a new one, and after I will maybe share the biggest part left from this one with someone, while the other small ones will put on a pot for my plant. But it's hard to find people that would actually use it or keep it around. I can give it to a friend but I bet that within a week he will either lose it or forget it in some shelf. Either way.. I would rather ship it over countries and oceans to a stranger that I know it would understand it and use it, rather than give it to a Billy Bob friend that sees it as a colored rock, no matter what I tell them. Preconceptions holds the society from evolving, my opinion :)

Quote:
you can always get a clear quartz pendant and have the tiny moldavite piece stuck to the side of the pendant. And it can be used for various methods.

I get what you are saying there, to amplify the energy. Good idea.

Quote:
another piece, can place in a ring so its always on you or in a necklace.

that's the thing.. I don't know where I could find someone to do that.. put it in a ring so that it gets shaped alright.. i can't just manually make some ring myself.. oh.. but I could get some thread, cotton thread or such.. and make some moldavite some wannabe necklace but one that does the job.. ohhhh.. wish i thought of this before.

Quote:
You talked with so much pride for your moldavite :)

Yes ^^

Quote:
I'm in Australia and my moldavite isn't huge, but it cost me almost a weeks wages. its so rare and hard to get over here. Super expensive to buy

I don't know what to say about that.. maybe try searching on the internet, but not on amazon or ebay.. but normal sites. then double and triple check with other sources to make sure you pick a real one. still.. it can go expensive, but Moldavite is truly one of a kind.
Old 24-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Ascender
Lol no I didn't mean set it free in that way... not quite crazy enough to start imagining crystals running about ponds and splashing in the water now it's been unchained from the shackles of human ownership ;) maybe i should use my words more carefully so I don't end up getting myself in trouble! I respect my crystals so like to use positive words... if I'm being real I don't feel we can set them free in anyway, I don't feel we can actually own them but that's just my opinion.
Sounds like your pretty sorted anyway, did you go back to the lake? Do you know how many grams yours was?
Tanya that's crazy! How big or many grams is yours?
Old 24-11-2016, 10:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Lol no I didn't mean set it free in that way... not quite crazy enough to start imagining crystals running about ponds and splashing in the water now it's been unchained from the shackles of human ownership ;)

rofl, one of the most funniest comments I've read on SF

Quote:
I don't feel we can actually own them but that's just my opinion.
I actually agree on that. truth be told, we don't own anything, maybe except our body, but even that's arguable.

Quote:
Sounds like your pretty sorted anyway, did you go back to the lake? Do you know how many grams yours was?

I did not go back to the lake.. not sure if I will maybe I might.. after I broke it I didn't felt it pulsating anymore.. but now I DO, quite more intense ha!

I always try to sort something out of a bad situation, in a way that it would make me content with what happened as it would give me an alternative to do something that I wouldn't do it the bad thing would not of happened in the first place. So, with that being said, I took my BIG red garnet sphere, cleansed it good for several days and nights, did for my first time a kind programming (not bossy one of course, wrote on a paper, recited it, also put it over the paper etc).. and now my garnet sphere is on my desk, and is surrounded in 4 corners by my Moldavite pieces. I could make a picture of it but not sure you want to see it, it's not fancy, just practical :) oh, and my garnet is surrounded by a copper bracelet at its base, not sitting on the bracelet but is just surrounded.

I think is the first time since I have this garnet, that is pulsating in my hands. Not sure if it is because that the garnet received his first PROPER cleansing in a long time, or if it is surrounded by the moldavite. Maybe both. At least I have a grounding & ungrounding combination here :) Sure, there's more about this.

I am really happy for this setting, to be honest, I know* what each does and such, and I know my life, my problems and goals, what I want to achieve and so on... and this setting is great for me. To be honest it starts to be also quite effective. Maybe bump this thread in 6 months and I'll tell you more

Ooops, there I go. Wrote a lot again

Peace to you! Now I feel your vibe, it's warm. First time I felt it a bit cold, my bad. Tanya is hot too