Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 11-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Pathfinder

More Wicca details.

So I want to start Wicca but I’ve heard good and bad things about it! I just watched a video about a woman explaining how demonic posessions work and she said she said it could happen through inviting them in such as Wicca, ouija boards, satanic rituals etc. as if Wicca was bad. I myself used to think Wicca was satanic and even though I know it’s not, what makes believers think it’s so bad? And I mean spiritual believers not really Christian based groups of people.
Old 16-12-2018, 04:37 AM
Master
hi RadiantPearl

I also would be interested in personal summaries of what wicca is and what it encompasses or entails from any of you experienced and wishing to share! when I was a teenager or a little younger my sister got into it, and I was intrigued too and tried to play along, though I am a year older, I felt like I was faking it.. She made fun of me for performing burn down the closet type spells lol. which I didn't do, but haha nonetheless. I do remember that we spent extra time in conscious awareness outside, and even if I felt like I was faking it, I can still recall those wonderful feelings of trying to get in touch with nature and honor it. I do that nowadays in general but you know what I mean, of course it isn't the same as Wicca or the specific intention behind it, whatever that may be. So I would love to learn any information or details anybody feels like sharing and adding to this thread. hope you don't mind my contributing to the idea of your thread Radiant, if anyone reads this and decides to oblige me. It is what I first thought you meant when I read your title. but I'd like to know what people have to say about the inquiry you're asking about too. if I had to humbly guess I'd say it's because Wicca honors all kinds of energies, and many are misunderstood or most don't recognize the balance and purpose of dark with light. and intention probably factors in, but I really don't know. perhaps the potential is powerful and a lot are scared simply because they don't understand. or maybe there is real risk of uncovering negative things that won't do any good, guess I'll wait to see what those who are aware have to share about it! My possible misunderstanding of Wicca is why I added my questions of sentiment in here. because I have always been interested in Wicca and never knew enough or where or from whom to take it seriously