Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-04-2012, 04:50 PM
confusedforlife1

Talking first time seeing with my third eye!

Hello everyone,
I was lieing in bed and just sitting there and i started seeing things it wasnt my imagination because it was like a short movie. I had no idea what was going on. I saw for some reason like some sorta space ship type thing flying through space. Then a few seconds later it changed to a scrolling newspapper? They text waa flying by like the credits of a movie. But was moving to fast to read what it said. Does this mean anything has anything similar happen to one of you? Please comment:) was very cool to exsperience though
Old 07-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Serenity Bear

Yep I can take both the ship and the newspaper.

I often see things coming for the future in a newspaper format. As a Blue Ray I feel very close to sapce ships of all kinds.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:35 PM
confusedforlife1

Blue ray? What is that?
Old 08-04-2012, 07:48 PM
prettypolly

Congratulations on your vision :-) I had a vision of war, which I would descripe as HD quality. Unfortunately I haven't had many of these but visions of other types instead.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:58 AM
confusedforlife1

Im so excited i just dont no how i triggered it
Old 10-04-2012, 09:59 AM
res

Ahh i found it confusedforlife1 The first time i seen this very vividly was in a float tank and i seen a car drive in front of me. I can relate to the movie moving very fast and it will slow down as you relax in to it. I believe that you were watching the contents of your subconscious mind. Usually we do this while in dreams but it can happen just at the point where you are about to fall asleep. The problem is when you see it and get excited your consciousness is spiked and the vision disapears. The trick is to remain calm and then you will be able to view it for longer. As for what you are viewing exactly i cant really say.

The sub conscious stores your memories and i also believe it has a portal to other realms of consciousness. Telling the difference between the two in what you are seeing is very difficult. I believe there is also a portal there as some visions that i have seen has come true and was a glimpse in to the future for me. The scene played out exactly the way it did in the vision, like deja vu but nothing about them was significant or negative in any way. Only a very very minor portion of what i see is the future and has not happened for a while and probably only about 3 times in my life time. I dont have any control over it, it just happened. These images could be an interpretation of your fears or any thing that you have experienced like in dreams so is best not to automatically make assumptions based on what you see.

You can trigger it by relaxing as much as you can but stay just a little alert and dont fall asleep. Sitting up straight while meditating is a way of staying conscious without falling asleep but allowing your conscious mind to relax enough to fall in to the region where subconscious images come to the forefront of your vision. I believe that a growth spurt will help trigger these subconscious images also in some children/teenagers.

hope i havent confused you more pal.

have fun
Old 10-04-2012, 06:44 PM
confusedforlife1

Nope i understood it all:) and it happened again last night which is my moms birthday and anything to do with celibrating things were doing through my head but it happened as i was saying my prayers and talking to my grandpa so i think my grandpa was trying to tell ke to say happy birthday to her for him, it is just how i look at it because i felt them around me all day. And i have thoughs dreams very often were a part of a conversation and seeing something random then happens in the future at a point it was happening ever other day but it slowed down and i havnt had one for a few weeks but thanks for the information!