Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Aren't we all Earth Angels?.......... I mean I don't know what other people say it is, but... I think we have all been somebody's angel, even if that somebody was a stranger... I am sure when we helped an old lady cross the road, or offered our bus seat to a pregnant woman, or picked up the books of a college student how dropped them all, they said thank you, we smiled, said you're welcome, and then we walked off... and they were thinking "was that an Angel?" and we never saw them again, ever...

Yes I believe there are individuals in the Light. When I say EA I mean demonstrating in Spirit.. that ability.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 04-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Quagmire

But is it not balance the Earth needs. There is a lot of light and a lot of darkness in this world. More of either is not nescesarily the solution if there is no balance, so should we not try to find balance and see the beauty in both. As long as we exclude one as bad Earth will se no true balance.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
But is it not balance the Earth needs. There is a lot of light and a lot of darkness in this world. More of either is not nescesarily the solution if there is no balance, so should we not try to find balance and see the beauty in both. As long as we exclude one as bad Earth will se no true balance.

these times are different.. We cant promote darkness in any kind of way. I cant accept darkness in any shape because it ..is what causes the in balance.. our souls are like mere children and oh we listen and follow like children.. but, during these times no one is playing with us.. darkness isnt playing and neither is Light. Its serious. Your soul is the goal. Nothing more or nothing less.

So do you give up your soul to darkness or do you choose life?

Old 04-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Quagmire

I actually think it is too much light that causes the imbalance. The world is trying to be way to righteous and it kills the joy of just being yourself. We no longer have room to joy and laughter because we shall be so "good" all the time and work hard to make the world better. A lightworker is in my opinion someone who sees the beauty in the world not one who promotes ugliness. Unless you see the beauty in everything you are not capable of shining all your light. Is there not beauty in the night and shadows in the day.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:03 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Sounds like you described the organi"s"ation..lolBut, the question was how can you say all will enter the universe when the die? Im looking for your explanation of the life process from birth to death to afterlife?

Im afraid i am no closer to being able to tell you factual truth about that than anyone else on the earth. I have only consciously experienced birth and life. I could go on to tell you what i have seen in meditation but given that the images that are viewed are from the sub conscious part of the mind, which stores memories etc i dont believe it can be passed on as truth. The sub conscious is very complex beyond my capability to comprehend its capacity. This coupled with the possibility that those in the spirit realm are capable misleading us i cant even point you in the right direction of why we are here. What i can tell you is that i am here, i resemble the human form and i like to challenge the way others perceive their surroundings particulary when it could be interpreted as factual truth to possibly young and nieve minds that are impressionable.

To date i have not learnt of any human members of the angelic orders as it seems that angels exist only in spirit according to religion that named them that is. Earth angel must be a new age interpretation. I have yet to come across any winged instruments of god in my personal travels either so i cant personally attest that they exist. I have seen many kind humans that do amazing work and have similar attributes to what is described as an angel and they shine every bit as brightly as religion would depict.

Just out of curiosity, i have added a list of the angels known by religion and was wondering if you would be kind enough to point out which one you are.... if anyone would like to share? Not sure how comprehensive it is but this was from wiki if your interested.

Famous angels and their tasks

Individual Angels
Michael (translation: who is like God?), performs acts of justice and power
Gabriel (translation: the strength of God), performs God's kindness
Raphael (translation: God Heals), God's healing force
Uriel (translation: God is my light), leads us to destiny
Samael (translation: the severity of God), angel of death - see also Malach HaMavet (translation: the angel of death)
Sandalphon (translation: bringing together), battles Samael and brings humankind together
Camael/Chamuel (translation: one who seeks God), expelled Adam from the Garden of Eden and punishes those who transgress against God
Sataniel/Satan (translation: the adversary[19]), tempts humans, serves as an adversary, and brings people's sins before them in the heavenly court
Metatron (translation is disputed, may mean "keeper of the watch", "guardian", or "he who sits behind the throne of Heaven"), God's heavenly scribe recording the deeds of all that is

Hopefully no one happens to be the instrument of god.....Samael.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Ascender
Can I share what I have understand of being an earth angel ?
Many people are confuse with earth angel and Incarnated angel.It's not the same.
earth angel are just ''experienced LWs '' who have incarnated on earth with a special mission,to master a particular personal life lesson AND a global mission (to help here).

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Im afraid i am no closer to being able to tell you factual truth about that than anyone else on the earth. I have only consciously experienced birth and life. I could go on to tell you what i have seen in meditation but given that the images that are viewed are from the sub conscious part of the mind, which stores memories etc i dont believe it can be passed on as truth. The sub conscious is very complex beyond my capability to comprehend its capacity. This coupled with the possibility that those in the spirit realm are capable misleading us i cant even point you in the right direction of why we are here. What i can tell you is that i am here, i resemble the human form and i like to challenge the way others perceive their surroundings particulary when it could be interpreted as factual truth to possibly young and nieve minds that are impressionable.

ok. I respect truth..

To date i have not learnt of any human members of the angelic orders as it seems that angels exist only in spirit according to religion that named them that is. Earth angel must be a new age interpretation. I have yet to come across any winged instruments of god in my personal travels either so i cant personally attest that they exist. I have seen many kind humans that do amazing work and have similar attributes to what is described as an angel and they shine every bit as brightly as religion would depict.
I've seen Angels in all three states.. their purest form which is a ball of light, Angelic form in spirit, or human form.. one time an Angel came and praised God with me at church.. it was so beautiful.. I could hear her sing and when I turned around when the music stopped no one was there.
Just out of curiosity, i have added a list of the angels known by religion and was wondering if you would be kind enough to point out which one you are.... if anyone would like to share? Not sure how comprehensive it is but this was from wiki if your interested.

Famous angels and their tasks

Individual Angels
Michael (translation: who is like God?), performs acts of justice and power
Gabriel (translation: the strength of God), performs God's kindness my other guide.. he serves as a protector for me because of the death to afterlife and spiritual growth piece I have
Raphael (translation: God Heals), God's healing forceHe is one of my guides and when he comes its too comfort..humanity is very important to him/children
Uriel (translation: God is my light), leads us to destiny
Samael (translation: the severity of God), angel of death - see also Malach HaMavet (translation: the angel of death)
Sandalphon (translation: bringing together), battles Samael and brings humankind together
Camael/Chamuel (translation: one who seeks God), expelled Adam from the Garden of Eden and punishes those who transgress against God
Sataniel/Satan (translation: the adversary[19]), tempts humans, serves as an adversary, and brings people's sins before them in the heavenly court
Metatron (translation is disputed, may mean "keeper of the watch", "guardian", or "he who sits behind the throne of Heaven"), God's heavenly scribe recording the deeds of all that is

Hopefully no one happens to be the instrument of god.....Samael.

There are many many Angels and they dont come to me and say their names..many of them come in their purest form and the name is not important its the task with a purpose that is most important.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
Can I share what I have understand of being an earth angel ?
Many people are confuse with earth angel and Incarnated angel.It's not the same.
earth angel are just ''experienced LWs '' who have incarnated on earth with a special mission,to master a particular personal life lesson AND a global mission (to help here).

I can agree with that description.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:14 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I've seen Angels in all three states.. their purest form which is a ball of light, Angelic form in spirit, or human form.. one time an Angel came and praised God with me at church.. it was so beautiful.. I could hear her sing and when I turned around when the music stopped no one was there.

Thats great that you have experienced so much. I have also awaken to see a bright red ball at the end of my bed and on another occasion thousands of small shimmering silver balls above me in bed. My children point out balls of light in there rooms on many many occasions, especially when my mother passed away. I also had a dream that a representation of Arch angel Gabriel was making love with me in a dream and told me that i would soon bear a son and he would be golden. As you may know i am not one to jump to conclusions though it is nice to think that spirit is within us and around us.

Thanks for your time.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
I actually think it is too much light that causes the imbalance. The world is trying to be way to righteous and it kills the joy of just being yourself. We no longer have room to joy and laughter because we shall be so "good" all the time and work hard to make the world better. A lightworker is in my opinion someone who sees the beauty in the world not one who promotes ugliness. Unless you see the beauty in everything you are not capable of shining all your light. Is there not beauty in the night and shadows in the day.

fun and being yourself are some key words.. lets look at it from another stand point. Lets say a person thinks they shouldnt have to be good and they just want to do something mean to a person but, what if that person is one who you love.. Then is it still ok and do you say to yourself.. they caused harm to my love one but, they are just being themself or the darkness in them is just coming out so thats perfectly wonderful..

Light protects others as well as you. Individuals I think forget that sometimes. To truly save yourself you must save others.