Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Hi Suikagirl -

I wouldn't worry too much about putting yourself in a certain class of Earth Angel, we're all unique to ourselves and, like human beings, spiritual beings can be a "mixture" of races too.

Just enjoy what you feel - and love our world and all it's lifeforms.

Have fun -

Angel blessings to All
Old 28-04-2012, 09:55 AM
MaliMarie

Here I am!!! lol

May your feet never leave the lighted path
Old 29-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break
Hi Suikagirl -

I wouldn't worry too much about putting yourself in a certain class of Earth Angel, we're all unique to ourselves and, like human beings, spiritual beings can be a "mixture" of races too.

Just enjoy what you feel - and love our world and all it's lifeforms.

Have fun -

Angel blessings to All

Thanks! You are right, more than paying attention the origin is what you can do in your human form, after all we decided to come into this world to experience what humanity is all about.

Human origin or Earth Angel, I just wish I could have a better understanding what my purpose is, for I always feel there's something specific I am supposed to do...but I have no idea what!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

The waiting can be a bit testing, can't it? But that "feeling" that you have is proof positive that you're on the right path, your own instincts are telling you so!

I'd suggest you just keep trusting, and doing what you're doing - your Guardian Angel and Spirit Guides have their eye on you, and when the time comes you'll find the work that fulfils you.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 01-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Thanks! You are right, more than paying attention the origin is what you can do in your human form, after all we decided to come into this world to experience what humanity is all about.

Human origin or Earth Angel, I just wish I could have a better understanding what my purpose is, for I always feel there's something specific I am supposed to do...but I have no idea what!

Your true purpose always shine through and its the thing that sets you apart from others.. the more you live and thrive on being you.. the more your purpose is revealed to you.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 01-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
Here I am!!! lol

May your feet never leave the lighted path

too cute.. I love that avatar.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Your true purpose always shine through and its the thing that sets you apart from others.. the more you live and thrive on being you.. the more your purpose is revealed to you.

Thank you, I guess one of those could be making others laugh. I am a clown and I like making people laugh, it always helps me to feel better when others give me a laugh through a bad time.

Thank you!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:15 PM
MaliMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
too cute.. I love that avatar.

lol thanks :) I picked it cause it looks most like me.. but my avatars much prettier ****...
Old 02-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Thank you, I guess one of those could be making others laugh. I am a clown and I like making people laugh, it always helps me to feel better when others give me a laugh through a bad time.

Thank you!

I would have to agree.. there is life in laughing and thats so important because everyone doesnt laugh. Well thats awesome putting a smile on the earth!

All The Glory belongs To God Forever!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:30 AM
10C

Hi there,
Well, I also believe that there are many different kinds of lightworkers, and everyone has a divine capacity. As far as the incarnate EA, profile, it is nothing to envy. It is just a state like any other, with the exception that we are more like tools or facilitators for others. That could also be said of anyone, however, the EAs, or lightworkers, get a higher number of assignments, which if anything can be exhausting. It does require energy.
Additionally, our relationships with others are often unbalanced and for the same reason, they end up failing. Many individuals consider us idiotic for continuing to help others who may seem "unworthy", unaware that these people are the ones who need the most help.
I have yet to have a relationship with another EA, but would really love to, since I wouldn't have to justify or camoflauge my actions. By that, I mean, I often had to try to work behind the scenes, or people start to consider you a freak. My own family never has been able to really understand, although my mother would see the lightwork, and then seem confused by it, and often think it too bizzare. There is one advantage of being an EA, we really don't have to have faith, because for us the divine is a given, it is the reality that for some reason others can't accept. For the most part, though, it can be a very solitary life, since most people never really get to know us, and many who do, just want assistance, and it is really rare to find another EA close by. As for my own life, it can be rather dramatic and unsettling at times, and only in the last year, have I finally had the comfort of a peaceful home base, which is now necessary because I am a bit worn for the wearing. By the way, if there are any male middle age EAs out there, I would love to hear from you. Angel kisses and blessings for everyone!