Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Master
Hehe (laughing to/at self, not anyone else) ... people who are very grounded want to be airy, and people who are very airy want to be more grounded...

It reminds me of the saying "what's wrong with you may just be what's right with you " (Alarius) . Now, I'll ponder that for a couple of seconds , as I
try and convince myself that being very grounded is a good thing. It's how I am here in this body ; might as well work with what ya got

Interesting stuff though; I read some fascinating things in a book by a neurologist "The Spiritrual Doorway In The Brain" , which is more about neurophysiology, but with spiritual experiences in that context (which is
an incomplete perspective, but interesting nevertheless) as the focus.

Dar
Old 26-11-2014, 10:27 AM
satsujin

Thanks for the detailed update Tess. Will check out that channel. I would call my experiences more a "delusional disorder" than "bipolar" though. 3 out of the 4 have led to my hospitalization. That last one I thought I was going crazy but managed to maintain my rationality while it went on and I thank this to my recent uptake of meditation for the past year.

I dont remember much of the details though largely because of the long term memory issues I have due to the anti-epileptic medication I've been on since childhood. But I will stay on this spiritual course. It started relatively recently(last 2 years) but has brought meaning to a largely purposeless life.
Old 26-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by satsujin
Thanks for the detailed update Tess. Will check out that channel. I would call my experiences more a "delusional disorder" than "bipolar" though. 3 out of the 4 have led to my hospitalization. That last one I thought I was going crazy but managed to maintain my rationality while it went on and I thank this to my recent uptake of meditation for the past year.

I dont remember much of the details though largely because of the long term memory issues I have due to the anti-epileptic medication I've been on since childhood. But I will stay on this spiritual course. It started relatively recently(last 2 years) but has brought meaning to a largely purposeless life.

having a spiritual context for this life , even when I was crazy with alcohol and drugs , was important . Unavoidable, actually ; knowing I was screwed up spiritually was part of why becoming a drunk felt better than being sober. It numbed the pain and knowledge of my situation . Knowing you're locked in a kind of spiritual prison (self-created) and not being able (not willing to change) to get out is a special kind of hell. Everything is in a spiritual context, but it's all twisted in on itself and not working .

But that's probably easier to deal with (once willing) than an actual chemical imbalance or clinical disorder , so I don't fully understand what it's like to be bi-polar , or manic, or depresed. I just got a big dose of intense insanity during the DT's when I detoxed .

I'm glad you have found a path that gives meaning , and medication that is working . You could do a lot worse than reading Sparrow
Old 26-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by satsujin
Wow! I just discovered this thread and am amazed by the response to it. Have read the first few pages with interest but am wondering if Sparrow answered the following questions:
How did souls come into existence? Were they always there and does a new one come into existence with the conjoining of two physical incarnations?

Does one encounter God as a seperate consciousness in the afterlife or is God simply the collective mind of all souls?

One method for souls to be made is a type of weaving. A group of souls gather together to weave using elements or threads of their own energy being, so to speak. Among other methods. Not exactly accurate but the closest I can think of using English words that I can think of.
Old 14-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Seeker

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

In case you still check this thread once in a while, I just want to let you know that I don't feel the need to ask any more questions for now. Even though some things still seem unclear to me, I prefer to let go of them and not think too much. After all, it is such a great feeling to feel at peace with oneself after such a long time of doubt and endless rounds of questioning.

You have been very patient with your answers and that is something that I hold to high regard.

I hope you still return to this thread and check it out once in a while though, just in case I may have something important to ask
Old 15-12-2014, 01:08 AM
TesseLated

I miss you SGS!
Old 30-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Many of those who choose to cut their lives short through self-harm do so within a place of fear. This fear can often be overcome with the right guidance and support before any suicide takes place. I shall always be an absolute advocate of guidance and support as a means of prevention even in the darkest of times.
Many of those who are unfortunate to have not received the right guidance and support and who take their own lives often get fixated with their state of unfinished affairs. This is to say, they feel, once having passed over, that they have not accomplished or gained from their physical life what they had hoped and expected. They feel matters often left unsettled and unresolved, where a sense of something else or something more could have been achieved or gained, or that they could have approached the problem differently. They also have to witness those they have left behind who dwell in sorrow and who often blame themselves for not doing enough to prevent the loss of life. This lowers their own sense of self-value and achievement in their own lives. Furthermore, because of their personal connection to those of the physical plane, they then feel obliged to support those still alive through some feeling of responsibility. This often causes frustration and sadness for them because they then wish they were right there physically with such people to comfort them, instead of being invisible and unable to be seen, heard or felt. These situations occur all of the time and are observed by many spirit guides who try their very best to comfort those who end their own lives, and also those who are left to burden the blame. On this matter, I continue to infer my advice, for these are events which have occurred, and do occur, and which have and are being observed.

-Sparrow

Hello Sparrow

How are you? How is life ?

It's been a while since I've been on this forum. And there is a reason to which has me drawn back.

Me younger brother has taken his own life sometime in October.
And I believe he has suffered tremendously to decide to leave.

With all family members who loses a loved one, it is selfish for me to say that I miss him so much, that my parents, my sister and our own kids misses him too.

For a person to take their own life, the pain that they go through must be unspeakable. I have a fair idea why he chose to go. And the reason behind it is that he does not wish to place anymore burden to my parents.

I have failed to protect him from this world. And I remembered the day he was born in hospital, I looked at his face and said to myself that I will protect him with my life.
I have failed.

However I had a lucid dream of him, and when I saw him crouching, I came up closer, he smiled at me, and then as I came to hug him, he disappeared before my arms could wrap around him.

I don't have anything to ask of you with this post, but what made to write this, is what you've written...

Thanks for reading, and thank you for being active on this forum.

Take care.
Old 31-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Knower
Stormweaver,

I'm so sorry for your loss of your brother, what a blow this must be to you and to your parents. No matter what we believe about the afterlife, our brains and bodies are wired to perceive this as a real and tragic loss.

Please don't think of yourself as having failed to protect him from this world. Protecting our loved ones from the world is not, ultimately, within our power. You might as well have promised to fly to the top of Mount Everest. You made an emotional statement of love for your brother, and I'm sure you fulfilled that intention. Please don't add to your sorrow with guilt.

Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked.
Viktor E. Frankl
Old 01-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Stormweaver

Thankyou Celera.

I hope he is content and safe wherever he is.

I appreciate your kindness.
Old 08-01-2015, 04:46 AM
Master
Hello, Spirit ( I assume you won't mind my use of your first name )

I bestow upon you a heaping helping of belated hospitality and well-seasoned greetings ! Many Chihuahuas , and Happy New Year forever !!

You are much appreciated in Chihuahua Galaxy , and your words on wings wide and wise echo throughout the dimensions and realms of existence

PS , there is strange and beautiful new noise on my music site .

In service , and served , in all ways, always ,

Dar