Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 28-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Guide

Dear ones, your frame of reference is changing daily now. Each hour brings you closer to consciously merging with your essence. This blending is occurring so that

you give up the illusion of separation and feel deeply your continuation as infinite source. Recall dear ones what you were experiencing just one year ago, then look

at your life and recognize the shifts that have taken place in your awareness in the space of 365 days. If willingness is the door to self acceptance, then peace is

the door to the eternal. Once you acknowledge your connection with the eternal realms within, you will choose what is your greater good and your attention turns

from the self to the collective healing that is the macrocosm of your own being. The dimensions merge and opportunities for stellar gains in consciousness are yours

to accept; these are your birthright, they wait only for your acceptance and courage to step forward and claim what has always been yours. If peace resides in

your heart, then you are sharing that peace, if love is coursing through your being, then you are sharing that love. It is like a switch, dear ones, you choose what

the electric charge energizes, you choose if that charge is on or off. You will know when your are generating love because it will fill the very atoms of your bodies

on all levels, and you will be uplifted. Everywhere you look, dear ones, there are clues for you to ponder and choices to be made. If you are still lingering in sorrow,

ask yourself if you are happy with this outcome, does it energize you or deplete you? It is by measuring with insight, every moment, that you come back to your

indwelling perfection, and it is by knowing what fuels the indwelling spirit. I assure you, dear ones, if you are choosing the spirit of love, you will have no doubt,

because life embraces you, and you will embrace life. Unburden yourselves in whatever manner you choose, you are all wise from the deepest recess of your

beings, and if you but choose to release those aspects that defeat, then look for the way around these images, knowing there is always another choice that cannot

defeat you, and you will find the path that leads to the all consuming fire that purges your souls. Now is the time, let the excuses based in fear fall away, you are

now at the road that splits. and the next step, as always is up to each of you. Babaji
Old 28-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Master

Thank you. I have read the last few messages and they speak to me deeply. It is a time of merging, self-acceptance, the door to the eternal. And where I was a year ago .. unrecognizable.
Old 30-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Thank you. I have read the last few messages and they speak to me deeply. It is a time of merging, self-acceptance, the door to the eternal. And where I was a year ago .. unrecognizable.
How Beautiful, Belle, I think we are all making great leaps in consciousness right now. many blessings to Babaji and to you, lovetruth.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Master

Indeed lovetruth, it feels escalated and huge leaps as you say are in the ether.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Guide

Dear ones, your souls are determining all of your outcomes in the coming weeks. You solidify your moments by what you accept as truth. Whatever is uppermost in

your heart will steer you toward an outcome that is molded by what you have come to accept as truth. In other words, you are now creating your reality with the

tools of your heart and mind, by the expressions you exhibit toward yourselves and each other, and by your current beliefs of who you are and idea of what you are

now moving toward. It is the power of your innermost strengths and desires of the heart that motivate you. In dreaming a new dream, you can now look at all you

have lived and choose what best serves you and the collective. Have your inner wars served any purpose but to further separate you from yourself? Has fear

propelled you toward or away from your greater gifts? Take a deep and soulful look at what you have created, then choose those things that are life giving and

discard those that negate life. You are all ready to stand up and live that inner voice that honers all. Can you continue to carry burdens if your ultimate wish is to

spiritually fly? All the past preoccupations that kept you grounded are now asking for release so that you lighten your load. In lightening your own load, you also

help to lighten the load of one another, and of the earth. You again become transparent so that your inner light can shine, the opaque was only the dream

fragments that clung to you as your chosen reality. These fragments can now be blessed and given to the wind to disperse, as all dreams disperse. If you yet

cling, dear ones it is because you fear you do not know how to fly, but to fly without burden is who you truly are. Do not despair, you will all spiritually fly at your

appointed time, but even as your brothers and sisters free themselves, you also are being freed. Enjoy the journey, dear ones, living your inner perfection is your

birthright, yet not all are ready to embrace this truth. Wherever you stand, whatever you choose, know that you ultimately are uniting back to fullness what has

temporarily appeared as separation. Babaji
Old 01-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Has fear propelled you toward or away from your greater gifts? Take a deep and soulful look at what you have created, then choose those things that are life giving and discard those that negate life. You are all ready to stand up and live that inner voice that honers all. Can you continue to carry burdens if your ultimate wish is to spiritually fly?

That sounds so simple on paper but I'm weary, I don't think I've ever been so full of problem so it seems. THe fear is overwhelming, the negative is prevalent. Sorry to put a dampner but I know this is a critical time and my mind power to turn things around is spent. Any clues?
Old 04-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
That sounds so simple on paper but I'm weary, I don't think I've ever been so full of problem so it seems. THe fear is overwhelming, the negative is prevalent. Sorry to put a dampner but I know this is a critical time and my mind power to turn things around is spent. Any clues?

Hello Belle,Try letting go by surrendering all those problems to your own spirit. I know when I did this everything in my life changed for the better. You are just acknowledging that the ego is very limited in what it can accomplish because it is coming from the belief that it rules. It doesn't. I am not saying it will be a breeze, but I know if you are sincere and really want to change, you will receive the help to do so. Hope this helps Belle, love and hugs. lovetruth

It is interesting the message I received last night seems to answer your dilemma. I do not know when you posted this but it seems Babaji is responding to you. lovetruth
Old 04-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Guide

Dear ones, you receive whatever you give on an energetic level, therefore pour forth all those things that are aligned with the energy of freedom peace and

love. The more that a being turns into that sweet inner rhythm, that is the song of the heart, the greater your magnetic resonance, and the more

quickly you will attract to yourselves those situations and outcomes that bring joyful bliss. This will naturally occur when turned inward; the focus of your

identity shifts from a singular point of view to one of multiplicity. You become as a whirlpool, attracting greater love to yourself, thus you in turn share this

love because you are now focused on the greater aspect of being. Whether you are confined, or out in the world, your signature reaches out to the

collective as a key that signals to all, this greater awareness. This can be accepted or rejected, but its power moves consciousness in an upward spiral, so

although not all may respond, all are nonetheless uplifted which makes it easier to stay calm when interacting with your fellow beings. Do you not notice this

when you are around gentle and peaceful beings? This has a positive effect on you, and if you are open to that expanded consciousness, the effect can

be profound. It is simply awareness, then willingness, and an open nature that is required to magnetize your being toward more loving states of

consciousness. You are designed to attract the people and situations in your life that are helpful, once you have made your inner commitment toward

change. But, one cannot simply then sit on their laurels, consciousness breeds consciousness, so keeping alert to your state of mind is a part of the process

for sustained change, which means you are easily staying centered in all situations. Dear ones, you reach a state of blessedness, where you understand all

those things that come to you as lessons, which are easily assimilated, and one continues with the knowing that life is a gift of continuing self realization.

Know, dear ones, it is when you give up the fight, that is the ego, the fight to win or to always be right, that the false self begins to dissolve as your spirit

moves you toward more loving outcomes. Life truly becomes a beautiful prayer that is in fact, never ending, but rather encouraging and delightful to the

spirit. All your spirit asks, dear ones, is for you to stay conscious of who you really are, and release those things that hinder you. A life of joy is much

preferred, is it not? This then is the gift you will give yourselves as you reach deeply within, acknowledging the beauty of your being enmeshed with every

being, that is also, the life within you. Babaji
Old 04-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Master

Thank you Babaji. Thank you lovetruth.

Indeed I had a message today about letting go, it was interesting, I'm being told to answer here - it sort of echos what Babaji is saying with a slightly different twist. Hope you don't mind lovetruth this is all so current with me

the letting go is of a paradoxical phenomenam and we are talking of the simplistical issues that the harder you try to let go, the harder you are actually clinging to that which holds you back. See the objects that need to be let go of. The people. The money. The things. Things things things. Yes. Heal them. Send them light. The worries, do not try to let go of your worries or the relationships or the perceptions that are holding you back in amidst your own egoic forms but gift them and fulfill them with the light of the source so they will be free to fly from you. Yes indeed. The wrongness that is encapsulated within your ego does not wish to be with you but desires the healings that the individual can bring forward to it and are placed with the person for that very purpose. Anxieties, worries, fears, unhappinesses, all these things are energies which are seeking a healing, they are not to be set free as they are desiring a transformation and this is the time of the mass transformation.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Master
The more that a being turns into that sweet inner rhythm, that is the song of the heart, the greater your magnetic resonance...

This is a literal vibration we can feel and hear.

Xan