Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Guide

FYI on energy alerts

Please understand that I am not trying to offend anyone with this post, which is one of the reasons I chose to open a new thread and stead of putting it in the ascension thread. However, I do feel it is important that this be stated so that those who get sucked in to this energy alert stuff have the opportunity to consider this point of view which to some is old hat, but apparently not all so here it goes.

First, by paying attention to energy alerts you are giving away your power to this event. While it is true that all are in some way affected by these things or this extra terrestrial energy to some degree, there is no reason that ANYONE needs to pay attention to it. Just as the trees sway in the wind storm only to spring back into place, so is your energy field able to withstand the forces of the energetic nature of the universe. Does the tree need to be advised that the wind is coming in order to prepare for it? The very act of increased attention to the potential side effects from this energy will increase the side effects themselves especially in this case were a mass amount of people are aware of them and put stock in it. Energy follows thought, my friends. The same can be true for those who protest against the war. Poor chaps, if they only realized that they are actually contributing to the "war" consciousness. And, with much greater emotion only fueling the energy that supports war itself.

Second, attributing neck aches and other symptoms to an external force is not taking responsibility for oneself. It is true that each individual's energy system is different and some are more Susceptible to the external environment, however progress towards eliminating these symptoms will only come by focusing internally on one's self.

Bottom line, there is no greater force in the your universe than YOU! Every single person, lightworker or not, has the power to influence their world beyond any external force.

Do with this information what you like, but just thought you had the right to know.

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 09-02-2007, 04:29 PM
kundalini

I agree with your words here Chadley. In addition I would just like to state that members who do and quite rightly so put stock into the energy alerts, please be mindful of what these changes may mean to you and what you can do with your regards to your inner work to affect these changes in yourself.

Although there is much information contained in energy alerts, nothing will happen for you just by reading them but more so will happen if you work with those words and any synchronicities contained therewithin.

K.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:50 PM
dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Please understand that I am not trying to offend anyone with this post, which is one of the reasons I chose to open a new thread and stead of putting it in the ascension thread. However, I do feel it is important that this be stated so that those who get sucked in to this energy alert stuff have the opportunity to consider this point of view which to some is old hat, but apparently not all so here it goes.

First, by paying attention to energy alerts you are giving away your power to this event. While it is true that all are in some way affected by these things or this extra terrestrial energy to some degree, there is no reason that ANYONE needs to pay attention to it. Just as the trees sway in the wind storm only to spring back into place, so is your energy field able to withstand the forces of the energetic nature of the universe. Does the tree need to be advised that the wind is coming in order to prepare for it? The very act of increased attention to the potential side effects from this energy will increase the side effects themselves especially in this case were a mass amount of people are aware of them and put stock in it. Energy follows thought, my friends. The same can be true for those who protest against the war. Poor chaps, if they only realized that they are actually contributing to the "war" consciousness. And, with much greater emotion only fueling the energy that supports war itself.

Second, attributing neck aches and other symptoms to an external force is not taking responsibility for oneself. It is true that each individual's energy system is different and some are more Susceptible to the external environment, however progress towards eliminating these symptoms will only come by focusing internally on one's self.

Bottom line, there is no greater force in the your universe than YOU! Every single person, lightworker or not, has the power to influence their world beyond any external force.

Do with this information what you like, but just thought you had the right to know.

Chadley.

Hey chadley,

seems to me i'm causing the energy alerts, hows that for power lol.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:26 PM
~Jay~

How can you give your power away to something which for the most part is describing what we have already gone through, rather than a prediction of what is to come? That's how I read most of these alerts - as a description of what we may (or may not) have been going through in the recent past, along with an explanation of what has been causing it.

I'm the world's biggest cynic - believe me - but these alerts of Karen Bishop's in particular, have often described to the letter exactly what I have been living through and experiencing during the days/weeks before I read them! Not every single time, I grant you, but more often than not... I don't hang off every word she says, that's for sure, but I still like them and would advise anyone to keep a check on them.

Chadley, I have much respect for you, really I do, but why do you keep starting threads which seem to be directly referring to things that Lapis posts? What is the problem? It's one after the other just recently, and the cynic in me can't help but comment on it - sorry.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Guide

Jaycee, thank you for your response. Believe it or not, this is just the type of reply that I like. Make me put my money where my mouth is! lol!

First let me address the part where it seems im starting posts that involve things Lapis has said. It really "seems" like it, doesn't it? But, things are not always what they seem, you will find out. Firstly, I want you to do your homework and find one other thread that I have ever started that can possibly be construed as addressing Lapis's views. I will save you some time, there aren't any, not one besides this one. Lapis and I have exchanged views and interacted on only one subject that carried over from two threads, both of which I did not start. In addition, let me remind you, that in the Just Curious thread it was Lapis who challenged me and my views. I was only simply responding to her. Then, just as I was about to let the subject fade away, I had a number of synchronistic events that prompted me to finish my thought on the empath thread, as I explained in my first post there.

In regards to the energy alerts. I do not doubt the authenticity of them nor am I suggesting they do not accurately describe the possible ramifications of universal energies. However, I am just trying to communicate that focusing to much attention on external events can lead to the amplification of them. I will say it again, energy follows thought. And, in addition, dismissing your symptoms as merely just the result of only these occurrences is limiting in understanding the experience. (See the empath thread)

This was a pretty incomplete answer, I know. All I had time for at the momment. I will get more detailed later on :)

Keep it comin, I love to be challenged! and you have every right to do so!

Chadley
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 09-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Lazuli

Quote:
Keep it comin, I love to be challenged! and you have every right to do so!

Chadley,

I do not wish to immerse myself in potential conflict, but there are several parts of your last post that contain unspoken insults of which you may not be aware. Since you gave Jaycee invitation to challenge you, I would like to do the same.

Quote:
First let me address the part where it seems im starting posts that involve things Lapis has said. It really "seems" like it, doesn't it? But, things are not always what they seem, you will find out.

I believe that most people on this forum are aware that things are not always what they seem, but I do not believe this has any relevance to this situation.

Quote:
Firstly, I want you to do your homework and find one other thread that I have ever started that can possibly be construed as addressing Lapis's views. I will save you some time, there aren't any, not one besides this one.

This implies that you are of a greater standing or position of authority on spiritual and/or other matters than Jaycee although she is a moderator of this forum and you are not. In addition, you appear to be chastising her for not do[ing her] homework when you have no authority to give her--or anyone else--such assignments.

Quote:
Lapis and I have exchanged views and interacted on only one subject that carried over from two threads, both of which I did not start. In addition, let me remind you, that in the Just Curious thread it was Lapis who challenged me and my views. I was only simply responding to her. Then, just as I was about to let the subject fade away, I had a number of synchronistic events that prompted me to finish my thought on the empath thread, as I explained in my first post there.

This entire passage seems awfully defensive, and using the school analogy you introduced to this thread, it depicts a mental image of playground tattling after an unfortunate incident on the swing set. Are you truly resorting to laying all of the "blame" on Lapis for whatever may have transpired between you?

Quote:
In regards to the energy alerts. I do not doubt the authenticity of them nor am I suggesting they do not accurately describe the possible ramifications of universal energies. However, I am just trying to communicate that focusing to much attention on external events can lead to the amplification of them.

I agree with these statements and compliment you, for you expressed your ideas well.

Quote:
I will say it again, energy follows thought. And, in addition, dismissing your symptoms as merely just the result of only these occurrences is limiting in understanding the experience. (See the empath thread)

I do not understand how our physical bodies may react to the presence of germs around us yet not to massive influxes of planetary and spiritual energy. Perhaps one can also reverse this statement and suggest that one does not limit physical symptoms to mundane physical phenomena...?

These are just some ideas

Lazuli

Last edited by Lazuli : 09-02-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Lapis

Chadley and All,

You are as predictable as Glorymist Chadley .

Your time would be much better spent writing an Article about Chakara's than feeling the need to save people from Karen Bishop's energy alerts I post! But none of this is really about Karen's energy alerts. It's about you and me, just like it was about Glorymist and me months ago. Same lowly sorry ****.

With the Spring Equinox coming up in a few weeks I knew that it would be time for me to leave SF. Some of the energies here don't suit me personally and I have always offended a handful of members (and others) here since I arrived and refused to allow Glorymist to suck me in and battle with her. Now you're trying the same tactics and this public warning of yours against what Karen Bishop writes is such a cheesy dumb and lowly shot. You've publically proved beyond any doubt that you are not living what many, many, other people across the planet are and have been for years. But I knew that when I arrived here.

Before this latest stunt of yours Chadley I was already slowly removing myself from SF for many reasons. And because no one has or will do or say anything about what you're doing, other than what Kundalini already has, that's even more reason why I don't want to associate with a forum that's run like this and allows such prejudice by some of it's members. Spiritual....?

To everyone else reading this post of mine, I'll say once again.......learn to discern please. Then you don't need what Chadley claims he's offerning all of you because you'll simply know all on your own and isn't that the real point?
Old 09-02-2007, 11:29 PM
kundalini

Hello both Chadley and Lapis,

This thread will be closed now. You, Chadley, have your beliefs and Lapis, you have your beliefs. I do believe that Chadley was offering an additional perspective and a very well-grounded one at that in relation to the energy alerts that you, Lapis, so kindly take the time to post and elaborate upon. All your efforts at this forum are much appreciated, at least by myself and I suspect many others.

Both and all your beliefs seem to compliment each other(s) and yet your perceived personal dislike for each other seems to overshadow this situation and allow illogical thinking to take place.

I seem to remember the goal was to amalgamate and balance both left-brain and right-brain thinking and not one to the detriment of the other. I ask that in hindsight of this situation, both of you give some thought to those words if they appeal to you.

I also ask that if either of you wishes to heal your relationship with each other, that you do so through private messaging and not via posting on the forum since this will only encourage others to give support to one or the other when this is something for only you, Lapis and you, Chadley alone to rectify.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread