Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 01:51 AM
Deactivated Account
i like friendly sarcasm
Old 08-02-2007, 02:36 AM
BLAIR2BE

good, because I AM the sarcasatic parody (this week anyway)
Old 08-02-2007, 05:48 PM
cweiters

My little 2 cent

Lapis I love you with all my heart, sometime it is difficult for me to follow your Astrological post but I try, this one hit home.

I am a very tolerant person even from my youth. Today someone can offend me while I am totally unaware that person was deliberately trying to hurt me. I know I was designed that way and it’s good because when I feel hurt or pain, it always cut to the gut, very deep within.

When I speak of visiting somewhere not of this world, not only do I sound foolish to others, I also begin to question my self as others have questioned me. So to avoid doubt I keep it inside.

Right now I feel my eyes filling up with water………….had to shed a few tears for a minute. To doubt is to deny who I am, I know I am a beacon, a lighthouse in the fog. This is why I am here on earth. I stay here at SF with yall because I feel safe, I don’t feel as it I must fight to reject the watered down or poison truth from invading the spiritual bliss. I get that fighting feeling when I visit certain religious groups who leave very little room for choice.

Tears……….I have been fighting off these fables for a very long time, not physically, but spiritually this is why I say Love to all because with Love I am always victorious. Most people feel as if truth comes from what we are thought.

Here Lapis is where I totally agree with you THE TRUTH is already imbedded in my Soul, weather your soul is from a lower or higher vibration or level is not my concern nor for me to decide. Nevertheless I see people with different concepts of truths as so; some truths will lead to bondage and some to freedom…this is just how I feel.

I better stop now before I get myself in trouble.

Love to all
cw
Old 08-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Lapis

cweiters,

What a beautiful post, thank you for sharing that. What you said is so very accurate of how higher vibrational people have usually felt living here. They see far and feel even deeper.......

"....some truths will led to bondage and some to freedom...."

Never a truer word said and that's why its so very important for all to learn to discern.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:32 PM
pokeyjo11

YES YES CW, That was great!! I always enjoy your realistic approach in posts....and as Lapis said, '...a beautiful post.."

You can tell me about your travels anytime...
Thank you so much for BEing here.

You are correct in never douting whats on the inside...that's where it's at! Emopowerment grows from(form) within....Stuff on the outside, here, eventually seeks pehaps some type of power over...mostly...IMO Based OME..:)

I am sending you a barrel of LOVE and LIGHT everytime you think about it......Like NOW!

pokeyjo11
Closed Thread