Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Seeker

Dear Sparrow,

If extraterrestrial beings exist, how far away is their nearest habitat from the planet Earth?

Best regards,
a1candidate
Old 07-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Knower

Dear All

Very important discussion point and I congratulate you for the initiative.

As per you initial statement “ I do not have all the answers, as nobody really does” I would disagree with this statement, sorry if sounds pretentious, but let’s imagine, who really knows about after life, nobody from this “side” but every spirits from other side who already live in the spiritual world.

Tricky, but very true, tricky since we will immediately point some key issues like: who from other side can give some testimonies, who can reach those spirits and receive/transmit their testimonies without any bias, can be trusted this ou those spirits, can be trusted those mediums, who and how can we check if their testimonies are the truth.

Imagine that one person start to investigate several spiritual phenomenon’s motivated to unmask them as fraud. It turns that he starts to believe since he note that behind those communications an intelligence was behind. Then he start to make questions precisely 1019 question all about God, General elements of Universe, Creation, Life, Spirits, Incarnation of Spirits, Reincarnation, Spirit Life and so one doing a profound and broad survey. In order to ensure the quality of those answers and truth he sent all those question to several different countries (all over Europe, Asia, America), for several different mediums( who didn’t know each other). Receive all answers from all different places, compare each other, and very frequently receive the same answer (in different language) the exact same answer. He order those questions and make a book.

This book and others from same author (written in the same way) was written more than 150 years ago and continue till today actual and accurate even confronted with our todays science! Yes, this book is for real and impressive.

The Spirits´ Book by Allan Kardec, you can read or download free searching in the web. I have to inform that he is not the author since a group of spirits are the real authors for this work. Also the mediums are even not credit for this, as we call him in relation to this work (5 books in total: The Spirits´Book, The Mediums´ Book, The Gospel According to Spiritism, Heaven and Hell and Genesis )

I study these books for years and every time I discover new things, and as far as I can tell, everything makes sense and till today could not find a flaw.

Sorry to be so enthusiastic but …

I invite all of you to look and check these books.

I will comment each topic posted in due time this was only the first one.

Good reading!
Old 07-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Knower

SF What happens when you died?

Dear Sparrow you are quite right in the concepts you describe but not using the proper vocabulary, but general idea is correct.

Just to leave clearer, when a person is too attached to material world by its possessions, money, land etc more difficult will be for him to elevate to higher levels in spiritual world and more attached to the ground he will be.

Moral elevation and spiritual heritage (that you acquire doing good for others, charity etc) that is what really counts for you spiritual elevation, this will help elevate to higher levels in spiritual world.

When you left your body the above criteria helps gain consciousness about what happened to your body, this is called “spiritual disturbance”

You can find all answers for this topic on The Spirits´ Book by Allan Kardec questions 149 to 165.

Good reading!
Old 08-07-2016, 12:14 AM
Knower

I am mentally/physically impaired.
Will I still be in the afterlife?

Dear Sparrow

Again congrats for your explanation quite right your concepts.

I found a mistake here in your below statement:

It is a flaw in imperfect biology, not imperfect soul energy.

Sorry but this is not true. When you suicide your act will cause an extreme disruption in your spiritual body and this disruption reflects in your new body on next reincarnation. Some suicides (ex: shoot in the head), by the laws of action and reaction, will lead into a mental disability, this means not all cases of mental disability was due to shooting in the head.

Mental disability, Madness, Suicide are discussed under questions: 371 to 378 and 943 to 957 in The Spirits´ Book by Allan Kardec.

About Idiotism you will find more information on Heaven and Hell pags 406 to 411.

About Suicide you will find more information on Heaven and Hell 2nd part Chapter 5.

Good reading!
Old 09-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Dear Sparrow,

If extraterrestrial beings exist, how far away is their nearest habitat from the planet Earth?

Best regards,
a1candidate
Dear a1candidate,

Salutations of love in all ways.

This really depends on what you would define as a habitat. Many extraterrestrials exist in smaller pockets away from their main homeland due to the work that they are entrusted to do in different regions of the galaxy. It is similar to the way human beings set up camps in such places like Antarctica to study and engage various agendas.

Presently the nearest habitat is on Earth itself. There are clusters of communities under the ocean, under various mountainous regions and generally in pockets where human civilisation is absent or far away. There are also life on planets in your solar system, albeit occupying another vibrational frequency for the most part. Though evidence of other cosmic civilisations can still be found locally on moons and within detritus in the present solar system. These are generally abandoned structures. Distance is not necessarily a blanket issue with some species as they can visit you freely regardless of where else they are in the galaxy. Though generally most species still face the challenges of travelling from one point in the universe to the other with any adequate speed. The universe is still expanding at an unimaginable pace in all directions.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 09-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Master
Dear lauterb,

Welcome. There are numerous observations to be made with your posts:

- Reading your three initial populated opinions in the way they have been presented reads more as an advertisement for a book(s) that you personally deem to hold in high regard, and not of your own internal spirit wisdom.

- You appear set on a need to attempt to correct Sparrow, from the vocabulary used which is not to your approval, to statements made which have not fitted neatly with your advertised book(s).

- You have yourself made mistakes in your information.

We will look at this together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
As per you initial statement “ I do not have all the answers, as nobody really does” I would disagree with this statement, sorry if sounds pretentious, but let’s imagine, who really knows about after life, nobody from this “side” but every spirits from other side who already live in the spiritual world.

Should you be engaged in communion with the spirit world or your own spirit wisdom for your truth you would know that they do not have all the answers, for they themselves openly admit this frequently regardless of their identity. They understand it is by design this is so, for should they know all there was to know there would be no point in the journey they are creating for themselves. To be witness to the amount there is to observe, experience and to learn within the spirit world is a very humbling experience indeed. Your error then is to presume the spirit world know everything. The author of your advertised book, Allan Kardec, knew this and openly acknowledged the fact that their knowledge was not without its limits or colourisations. He also knew the mediums he himself relied upon for information were also not without flaw. Yet, if you still wish to believe any one being has all the answers to all knowledge of all dimensions, comprising all universes, spanning all time frequencies, then you are free to indulge this belief as it serves you.

Quote:
you are quite right in the concepts you describe but not using the proper vocabulary, but general idea is correct.

My dear lauterb, I do apologise if I am not applying the ‘‘proper’’ vocabulary; I was not aware there was one universal language which must be applied to the expressions of the spirit and its many perspectives. Perhaps I should read your advertised book to correct my vocabulary.

Quote:
Just to leave clearer, when a person is too attached to material world by its possessions, money, land etc more difficult will be for him to elevate to higher levels in spiritual world and more attached to the ground he will be.

Moral elevation and spiritual heritage (that you acquire doing good for others, charity etc) that is what really counts for you spiritual elevation, this will help elevate to higher levels in spiritual world.

There are no spiritual levels in the realm of the infinite spirit; this is a very human perspective based on persona. The spirit world does not adhere to the logistics or structures of operation held by one singular species. This is a common mistake in interpretation.

Quote:
When you left your body the above criteria helps gain consciousness about what happened to your body, this is called “spiritual disturbance”

Merely because one author uses the term ‘‘spiritual disturbance’’ does not mean all other vocabulary is incorrect. In the spirit world there are actually thousands of words and phrases which mean the same principle or describe the same phenomenon, object or activity. So too on planet Earth. What you must do then is expand your vocabulary to incorporate and tolerate understanding outside of a book.

Quote:
I found a mistake here in your below statement:

It is a flaw in imperfect biology, not imperfect soul energy.

You found a mistake you say?
That is of course down to your own personal opinion based on your available knowledge and wisdom. Just because you personally disagree does not make a statement or observation wrong.

My dear soul, simply telling people they are wrong and dismissively pasting page numbers to go read some book for ‘‘the real truth’’ is neither a wise nor effective approach. It is more clearly perceivable to become damaging to your own veracity in how others are presently identifying with you.
What you must learn to do is speak from the heart and resonate the core heart wisdom of your spirit through your delivery of knowledge, and do away with this repetitive reliance on books and page references. I will gladly elaborate further on anything you do not understand.

Quote:
You can find all answers for this topic on The Spirits´ Book...
I invite all of you to look and check these books.

I appreciate the provision of other flavours of understanding from other sources for the benefit of the community as you have provided. I personally do not require the resource of books for my wisdom or spiritual perspective, so I shall leave your invitation for others.

Quote:
I study these books for years and every time I discover new things, and as far as I can tell, everything makes sense and till today could not find a flaw.

Studying books does not present truth. It distributes opinion. Truth comes from life, and the experience of it.

I wish you well on your pursuit of truth in your reading.
-Sparrow

Old 09-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
I've been reading elsewhere that there is a method of communicating by those in this world with their departed loved ones.

It's said that a device has been invented by spirit scientists and is being used by Portugese speakers in Brazil. It provides a way for spirits to communicate their thoughts through the device to their loved ones still alive. The thoughts are changed to a vibration that interacts with electronic equipment in this world. The reverse happens for those communicating from this world. It's called 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' and work is being carried on to create another communication station but for English speakers.

Will you please tell us what you know, Sparrow, or what you can find out about this?

Dear Leadville,

The technology and the facility to which you describe has existed for quite some time, and did not originate from Portuguese speakers in Brazil.

I am personally aware of and have spoken to scientists within the Ultraverse engaged with instrumental development and experimentation with communication devices of this nature. Nikola Tesla is one of such individuals working on such a project. The issues they have had in these kinds of experiments is the consistency and quality of communication which is difficult to maintain. This is due to the constantly fluctuating frequencies in your reality and the forces and frequencies imposed from the movement of the planet in its cosmic orbit. What this means is that they are having to constantly alter their instrumentation to counter and coincide with forces and electromagnetic fields associated with your physical location in space time. You may think it is a simple matter of channelling or picking up a spiritual telephone, but nothing could be further from the truth. If it were that easy the many millions of departed loved ones would have already utilized the mechanism to communicate with you long ago.

I would issue caution in considering purchasing or practicing communication through this facility in its current from. From the observations of those resident within the spirit world we can see that the facility has opened an invitational door for lower density consciousness to directly interact with human beings. It has come into awareness that an opportunity for deceit and mischief has presented itself within this available facility since its application and use. Because many devices currently used are constructed from and constructed to receive energy waves closely associated with your own vibrational intent, this intently attracts those beings closely residing within the proximity of your own dimension who have motive to interact with you. This is to say, such devices are not going to allow you to communicate with higher intelligent light beings with a morality greater than yours, but only energies and entities of and below your morality frequency.

-Sparrow

Old 09-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
Hi, new here but full of a lot of information about the Afterlife, or as I call it, the "Life between Lives". I've read a lot about the subject, and after researching, have come to some fairly accurate conclusions, I feel. So if anyone has any questions, I may be able to help, as well.

My mom recently died, and before she died (I live 700 miles away from where she lived), I had my sister put the phone up to her ear, and told her I loved her and will miss her, but that soon she will feel better. She was ill with COPD from smoking most of her whole life, and could not breathe. I told her soon that she is going to be in her forest, barefoot and in a white flowing light dress, and the forest is going to give way to a beautiful sunny meadow, which was her happy place she always envisioned in life. A few weeks later a co-worker of mine told me she had a quick vision of a young lady with blonde hair (my mom's hair was blonde when she was younger) in a white dress in a meadow filled with beautiful flowers. She somehow just "felt" a connection between me and this lady, I knew then, that she had listened to me, and that I will again meet her one day, perhaps in that same meadow. Unless she chooses to come join me at MY happy place ;-)
Dear Rakoontay,

Welcome to spiritual forums and thank you for extending your invitation of guidance to the community.

-Sparrow

Old 09-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi
do spirits use doors to come through our reality ?
And do higher dimension spirits use a beam of light to come to eat which I've seen many times but in energy for ?

Dear youngers1810,

The door is a subjective term which can present meaning to different beings in different ways. You would need to refine your question to detail what you mean by a door.

Consciousness and free will is what allows spirit to interact with your reality. The capacity of connective compatible consciousness and the purposeful intent of free will. Consciousness therefore becomes the door.

You would need to elaborate on your second question for a more precise answer.

-Sparrow

Old 09-07-2016, 08:43 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear Leadville,

The technology and the facility to which you describe has existed for quite some time, and did not originate from Portuguese speakers in Brazil.

I am personally aware of and have spoken to scientists within the Ultraverse engaged with instrumental development and experimentation with communication devices of this nature. Nikola Tesla is one of such individuals working on such a project. The issues they have had in these kinds of experiments is the consistency and quality of communication which is difficult to maintain. This is due to the constantly fluctuating frequencies in your reality and the forces and frequencies imposed from the movement of the planet in its cosmic orbit. What this means is that they are having to constantly alter their instrumentation to counter and coincide with forces and electromagnetic fields associated with your physical location in space time. You may think it is a simple matter of channelling or picking up a spiritual telephone, but nothing could be further from the truth. If it were that easy the many millions of departed loved ones would have already utilized the mechanism to communicate with you long ago.

I would issue caution in considering purchasing or practicing communication through this facility in its current from. From the observations of those resident within the spirit world we can see that the facility has opened an invitational door for lower density consciousness to directly interact with human beings. It has come into awareness that an opportunity for deceit and mischief has presented itself within this available facility since its application and use. Because many devices currently used are constructed from and constructed to receive energy waves closely associated with your own vibrational intent, this intently attracts those beings closely residing within the proximity of your own dimension who have motive to interact with you. This is to say, such devices are not going to allow you to communicate with higher intelligent light beings with a morality greater than yours, but only energies and entities of and below your morality frequency.

-Sparrow

thank you Sparrow

My inquiry was to check whether my own caution, nay skepticism, is warranted in this matter. Experience has taught me that deceivers are ever ready to take advantage of and fool seekers who are incautious and over trusting. My concerns about this method of communication are several and I am neither attracted by such experimentation nor persuaded about results claimed. I find the idea that a spiritual telephone is well advanced to be unduly optimistic but I was hoping my doubts might be unfounded. From what you've told us it seems doubt is warranted.

Thank you again for telling what you know and cautioning anyone tempted to try such ventures.