Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 02-04-2019, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I have some kind of electrical field that interferes with electronics. I have walked past a monitor (olden days when they still had tubes) and it would catch on fire. The new ones didn't but if there was a weakness in the monitor I could push it over the edge just by walking past. Now days I do not have as many problems, not tubes in electronics any more. My daughter has to get a new phone every year. When she was a kid she could fry an old land line phone every few months. I also had to buy her a new alarm clock every few months. The oldest could not wear a watch until she got reiki attunements.

Hi,

We all have an electrical field, its called our merkabah, only it is a lot more than electrical. Our thoughts are powerful. Some of us are better at thought projection than others. You seem to have that gift and so do your daughters.

I am a big advocate of mind over matter. The issue being to teach the brain how to work better. That is a very strange concept for the intellectual who is very happy with their thought and reasoning process.

Managing emotions is how some gals see this process. They have written books on it. One that I like is "Do you Quantum Think" by Dianne Collins.

https://diannecollins.com/

Yet no one really seems to appreciate the power of their thoughts. You seem to have a glimmer of understanding about such things. Science is begining to grasp the basic principals. However what is obvious to me is not recognizable to the scientific mind at this point in human evolution.

So your oldest had to get reiki attunements. That was a step in the right direction. You and your girls have what I call that gift of projection. The ability to emit strong emotional energies eminated from your though process. Learning to be mindful of your thinking and adjusting it would be a wise thing to master as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-04-2019, 05:11 PM
Ascender
I think a lot of it is other peoples telapathy they are either aware they can do it or not
For example was using my phone before work it was working fine this guy walked in and my phone started acting up its to much of a cooincidence for it to be a cooincendence.

I think its peoples telepathic abilities and thought transfers but thats just my oponion

😬😁
Old 14-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

We all have an electrical field, its called our merkabah, only it is a lot more than electrical. Our thoughts are powerful. Some of us are better at thought projection than others. You seem to have that gift and so do your daughters.

I am a big advocate of mind over matter. The issue being to teach the brain how to work better. That is a very strange concept for the intellectual who is very happy with their thought and reasoning process.

Managing emotions is how some gals see this process. They have written books on it. One that I like is "Do you Quantum Think" by Dianne Collins.

https://diannecollins.com/

Yet no one really seems to appreciate the power of their thoughts. You seem to have a glimmer of understanding about such things. Science is begining to grasp the basic principals. However what is obvious to me is not recognizable to the scientific mind at this point in human evolution.

So your oldest had to get reiki attunements. That was a step in the right direction. You and your girls have what I call that gift of projection. The ability to emit strong emotional energies eminated from your though process. Learning to be mindful of your thinking and adjusting it would be a wise thing to master as I see these things.

John

John,

I finally got back to this thread. We have had a lot of things happen electrically and electronically. When my daughter and I got reiki attunements she was 15. We drove to Texas to visit my friend and attend her reiki one class. We were driving a 1973-1977 Honda civic named Wilma and on the way back the to New Mexico the spedometer buzzed and the needle flopped back and forth. It is a 7 hour drive and it did that the whole way. I had to guess about my speed. (this was in the early 90's). When we got back we drove by my brother's house and I decided to stop and ask him to look at the spedometer since he is a mechanic. My daughter walked the rest of the way home. He got in and drove it around the block and the spedometer was fine. That was the last time I noticed my daughter affecting magnetic or electrical equipment. When she was a kid we had dowsing rods and a friend had the girls check each other to see "how big their angel wings are". They have big energy. I think 10 feet is about normal for the rods to open behind someone but both had a lot larger energy fields.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:44 AM
Master
Hi,

Thanks for that update and insight.

What I am currently noticing is an increase in the number of children with psychic powers. All I can say is that humanity is evolving. The power of focused thought is truly amazing. Science is even starting to understand such things.

Some times you need to be older to appreciate how far we have come.

John

Old 18-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Pathfinder
Hope it's ok to post this here?

I've always struggled with electric things since I was a child. We went through a ridiculous amount of fuses. I blow lightbulbs and things like microwaves just for walking past. I've blown tv's and satellite boxes and some nights this computer won't stay on. I have come to realize though it only happens when I'm stressed or angry. The worse I feel the worse it gets. I've recently been trying breathing exercises when I feel my emotions are getting to the level of blowing things up.
Old 18-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Master
Hello Curious,

Your personal enery is basically strong. When you are stressed or angry the energy gets amplified.

Managing your thoughts and emotions better would help a lot. I suspect you know that at this point. You feel frustrated because the things you have done to help this have not worked.

I say do not give up on looking on looking for ways to be successful managing your energy.

John

Old 19-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Curious,

Your personal enery is basically strong. When you are stressed or angry the energy gets amplified.

Managing your thoughts and emotions better would help a lot. I suspect you know that at this point. You feel frustrated because the things you have done to help this have not worked.

I say do not give up on looking on looking for ways to be successful managing your energy.

John

Thanks John,

I didn't even know until quite recently what the reason was or that it happened to others. It's made me aware of my emotions more than ever before, which means I'm more mindful of them all round. So this is actually a good thing.

Rose.