Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

View Poll Results: is 11.11. just numbers with no meaning?
yes 21 9.59%
no 157 71.69%
not sure 41 18.72%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2010, 11:24 AM
sleepyamethyst

hi all :) i didnt see these replys when i last looked they crept up on me lol i will check out the links i no there are some web sites about it but they some times differ in there opinions of what it all means so im keeping an open mind right now and nice to no im not alone in seeing the numbers
Old 06-11-2010, 12:28 PM
earthprowler

i've noticed in the last month it's all I see 1111, 111......i'll notice all the numbers every hour on the clock or see them somewhere. it gets a little weird when you're noticing them ALL of the time in all different kinds of places.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:46 PM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i've noticed in the last month it's all I see 1111, 111......i'll notice all the numbers every hour on the clock or see them somewhere. it gets a little weird when you're noticing them ALL of the time in all different kinds of places.

yes i no what you mean i was reading a story of a person who has also started seeing the numbers and how through there mind they we at first thinking yer ok then ohh thats weird then ohh now its getting annoying then ohhh this is really weird to finaly well what does it mean i kinda felt the same as him , i see the 1111s every day now they have had a time when they had a break but are back now , i no spirit are saying to me i need to change my life because it really needs it but its knowing what to do with it that is the the thing.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Experiencer
Honestly, this numbers make me uneasy... I see them every day more than a dozen of times and I dont know what to make of it. Sometimes I wish it would just stop. Whats going on?!

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 06-11-2010, 01:08 PM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
Honestly, this numbers make me uneasy... I see them every day more than a dozen of times and I dont know what to make of it. Sometimes I wish it would just stop. Whats going on?!

dont no hun they dont make me feel overly negative just depends on my mood when i see them some times i laugh and have a bit ofa giggle some times i go ok ok i see ya , i dont feel that they are a bad thing but maybe its the feeling or the un knowing that makes them feel a bit weird
Old 06-11-2010, 01:23 PM
earthprowler

seeing as there are so many of us going through the same thing could it be some sort of ascension? i don't know, i just don't recall seeing them like i am now. could it be that we want to move forward and have been working so diligently (or not) that it's a way for the guides and angels to get our attention to let us know they are here for us? does that make sense?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:50 PM
sleepyamethyst

yer it does make sense they want us to progress but at the same time they dont interfere with are choices but you no im not sure where and what i should be doing that they keep hinting about lol
Old 06-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Ascender
11 is a master number apparently and i feel it is ascensional in nature that we are all seeing these numbers more frequently.
I am seeing a lot of double digits recently and it seems also that i will gaze at the clock just as the digits change to 11 11 so that i am fully in the moment somehow.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 06-11-2010, 01:58 PM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
11 is a master number apparently and i feel it is ascensional in nature that we are all seeing these numbers more frequently.
I am seeing a lot of double digits recently and it seems also that i will gaze at the clock just as the digits change to 11 11 so that i am fully in the moment somehow.

yes i just happen to look at the clock at 11.11 too i do see 11.11 in other forums too and 111 i also dated recently a man who was born november 11th
Old 06-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Amberly

As far as i know 11:11 is just a spiritual awakening, a gateway opening for growth etc. I've seen these numbers daily for a good couple of year's now...once, twice sometimes more a day but mainly on clocks. Every time i see them they make me smile They're my reminder of my spirituality and the path i've chosen.