Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

View Poll Results: is 11.11. just numbers with no meaning?
yes 21 9.59%
no 157 71.69%
not sure 41 18.72%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2010, 02:17 PM
sleepyamethyst

the 11.11 phenominon

so what do you think about this phenominon then i see 11.11 most of the time and for about a year and a half is it just coincendence? or is it truley more ?
Old 03-11-2010, 04:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

It is my understanding that the 11:11 gateway is the entrance into Unity Consciousness, and thus those who are called to the number are those awakening to the birth of that consciousness within them.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:34 PM
sleepyamethyst

hello thanks for your opinion it definatly makes me wonder what is going on and where that consciousness is trying to lead me :)
Old 04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyamethyst
hello thanks for your opinion it definatly makes me wonder what is going on and where that consciousness is trying to lead me :)

In numerology 11 defines illumination. The 11:11 energy is therefore illumination:illumination.

It kind of makes we wonder how much in the dark we have been!!!

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-11-2010, 11:09 AM
otto

Hey there,
Thank you finally someone who has seen it to. I saw it as a child for years. And then it went away and now it has been back for over a year or two as you say. I have wrote of this so many times you are the first to see it to, that will admit to it anyways...

I will tell you what else. If I see any more #1 it would be crazy on clocks, and I'm not a clock watcher. #1. Store receipts, and wrote two checks yesterday.... $111. and something else cant remember now... So not just the clocks... Thanks for seeing it to... wow...Melanie

P.S. This chat below has something on number one, but I have a whole list on numbers. If any one starts seeing anything else. I once meet a girl that saw 13 all the time. But it was a stretch to get at the number, to much adding..

"1 The Way
1VOYAGERmessages, transport, visitors
The Way that can be experienced is not true;
The world that can be constructed is not real.
The Way manifests all that happens and may happen;
The world represents all that exists and may exist.

To experience without abstraction is to sense the world;
To experience with abstraction is to know the world.
These two experiences are indistinguishable;
Their construction differs but their effect is the same.

Beyond the gate of experience flows the Way,
Which is ever greater and more subtle than the world"
~Tao King~
Old 04-11-2010, 11:18 AM
otto

[quote=sleepyamethyst]hello thanks for your opinion it definatly makes me wonder what is going on and where that consciousness is trying to lead me :)
Hi there,
So nice to met you. Wow I am so glad to met someone else who has seen this also...

I have often thought that our guides or our Angels are trying to tell us something... I am of the mind set that there is to be a big awakening or that even better we are in one. I'm not sure just what I mean, I just know that.

In the last year since this started for me. I can here, and feel, and smell... All kinds of things I couldn't before... For some reason I can't see anything. I know if there is a presence. But can't see it. So I end up like a blind man with a walking stick...lol Mel
Old 05-11-2010, 04:54 AM
otto

Hi again, I also found this..
http://1111angels.com/E_Misc/ts1.htm

This sounded more right, and very interesting...
let me know what you think?
Melanie
Old 05-11-2010, 05:34 PM
bradley

I too have been seeing the ones for the last couple of years, clocks, time left in ball games etc. It is wild. I think too it is a wake up call, wake up to the true reality that we are all souls in a physical existence.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
star-child

Just found this relevant article - http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2010/25926.html

Sophie xx
Old 06-11-2010, 09:37 AM
CoffeeGem

I wake up this morning at 3:33 and couldn't sleep so I thought I'd surf the net. Came onto the site and this post caught my attention. I clicked on the 1111angels link and was pleasantly surprised. The site answered questions for me that I have thinking about for a few years. A good place to start.