Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-12-2011, 08:11 PM
mattie

Recognizing The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yassi
... When I was a child there was a feeling in my heart that most of the stuff that I was told wasn't the truth.

Good for you for listening to your own gut feeling about this.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:12 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It takes a considerable amount of omniscience to determine what another knows of their self or their world.

The ‘ego’ charge is often trotted out on spiritually oriented forums as a stock rebuttal. It’s similar to another stock charge when there is a disagreement that another’s position isn’t heart based. LOL. Both are often used when the person using them seems to not have a strong rebuttal or position their self or as an attempt to undermine the other person’s judgment.

Ego is just sense of self, our individuality. This seems to imply that ego is autonomous from our self, making independent decisions.

well said
Old 09-12-2011, 08:19 PM
ANON

this is a spiritual forum where we are free to post our experiences. If it does not resonate with you then possibly you are not as insightfull as you think , which is not a criticism of your beliefs or experiences . Other realms exist and if you choose to ignore them that is your choice ( free will) do not condemn others by your ignorance of dark and light, seek and ye shall find !
Old 09-12-2011, 08:20 PM
mattie

Subjective Belief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANON
To understand the reality of hell ... there is demonic forces who continually work against you ...

This is a belief of certain religions or belief systems. Others don’t believe this.

Organized religion has worked long & hard for millennia to convince us that we are powerless & weak. Utter disinformation.

There are low freqeuncy energies, but these are actually very weak. We can deal w/ them easily.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:28 PM
mattie

Assessing Others' Insightfulness & Knowledge

Quote:
... If it does not resonate with you then possibly you are not as insightfull as you think , which is not a criticism of your beliefs or experiences . Other realms exist and if you choose to ignore them that is your choice ( free will) do not condemn others by your ignorance of dark and light, seek and ye shall find !

Stating that one is ‘not as insightfull as you think’ & have an ‘ignorance of dark and light’ are fairly substantial assessments (criticisms). It is wondered how another’s insightfulness is determined or knowledge (ignorance of) is determined.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:28 PM
mac

Quote:
this is a spiritual forum where we are free to post our experiences. If it does not resonate with you then possibly you are not as insightfull as you think , which is not a criticism of your beliefs or experiences . Other realms exist and if you choose to ignore them that is your choice ( free will) do not condemn others by your ignorance of dark and light, seek and ye shall find !

ditto, ditto, ditto....
Old 09-12-2011, 08:36 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Stating that one is ‘not as insightfull as you think’ & have an ‘ignorance of dark and light’ are fairly substantial assessments (criticisms). It is wondered how another’s insightfulness is determined or knowledge (ignorance of) is determined.

........well said
Old 09-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Trieah

Anon, it's interesting that you say Lucifer had been taken away to some place back in 2004. I think that's about the time I wound up meeting him for the first time. Didn't see him again till last year, but I don't really feel like going to go into all the details in public. I will say this though, I have met a few people who have been able to confirm the changes they sensed in him that I have witnessed. You're right, Lucifer isn't in "Hell" anymore I know where he is.

To tell the truth, I'm actually pretty in tune with both Light and Dark. And I'm well aware that there really are counterparts (demons) to the higher vibrational beings. No offence to those who don't believe it's possible for demons to exist, but I've always thought it rather odd that people are more open to believe that Angels can exist, but not Demons, oh well.

While yes, Mattie is right, in that we do have the capability to defeat them, I must disagree with the belief that all lower vibrational beings are weak. Perhaps it's more or less about who's will to survive is greater. And maybe that's why so many people can be so easily terrified and harassed by them, simply because the person's belief in their own will power isn't stronger then the will power of the lower vibrational being. And by the same token, those people who's belief in their own will power is so strong, that they believe all lower vibrational beings are just weaklings. But, they are only weak, compared next to that person.

Feel free to PM me if you wish to talk about this stuff more.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:30 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Anon, it's interesting that you say Lucifer had been taken away to some place back in 2004. I think that's about the time I wound up meeting him for the first time. Didn't see him again till last year, but I don't really feel like going to go into all the details in public. I will say this though, I have met a few people who have been able to confirm the changes they sensed in him that I have witnessed. You're right, Lucifer isn't in "Hell" anymore I know where he is.

To tell the truth, I'm actually pretty in tune with both Light and Dark. And I'm well aware that there really are counterparts (demons) to the higher vibrational beings. No offence to those who don't believe it's possible for demons to exist, but I've always thought it rather odd that people are more open to believe that Angels can exist, but not Demons, oh well.

While yes, Mattie is right, in that we do have the capability to defeat them, I must disagree with the belief that all lower vibrational beings are weak. Perhaps it's more or less about who's will to survive is greater. And maybe that's why so many people can be so easily terrified and harassed by them, simply because the person's belief in their own will power isn't stronger then the will power of the lower vibrational being. And by the same token, those people who's belief in their own will power is so strong, that they believe all lower vibrational beings are just weaklings. But, they are only weak, compared next to that person.

Feel free to PM me if you wish to talk about this stuff more.

there ya go!
Old 10-12-2011, 04:06 AM
ANON

Thank you MAC , I certainly will .