Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Shining Star

Angel1 CHILDREN’S NDEs

Children are innocent from cultural attitudes to ‘death’.
It is therefore hoped that we can gather an unbiased report from each child, free from any indoctrination.
To learn from children’s near-death experiences we must first gather some testimonies from children who have been brought back from the brink of ‘death’.

Here then are some case studies of children’s near-death experiences:

Laura's NDE (age five and a half)

I had fallen into the swimming pool in our garden and nearly drowned.
As I died I felt myself floating up with angels. They were wearing brightly coloured robes; colours I was unfamiliar with. The angels floated and I floated with them. They spoke to me with their thoughts and in voices of such sweetness and tone. The angels took me to a white gate where many of my family members stood. My Nan stepped forward, glowing in brilliant white light. She held up her hand and beckoned me to go back, speaking to me in my mind, “it’s not your time yet”. I then knew that I had to go back to earth to complete my life. In that instant I was right back in my body.

Mark’s NDE (age eight and a half)

Mark nearly died of a diabetic coma. After he recovered, he told his mum that he was up in the corner of the room; he could see the doctors and nurses gathered around his body. Mark said that he was looking down at them and was surprised to see his body lying there. He saw angels standing on a small bridge, shining in bright white light. They took him over the bridge where he met with his grandparents. Mark was permitted to stay with them awhile; he had the feeling that if he stayed too long there would be no coming back, so he hugged his grandparents and the angels took him back over the bridge. Before he reached the other side of the bridge, Mark suddenly woke up in his body.

Rachel’s NDE (age twelve)

While riding her bike to school Rachel was hit by a car. Many secrets of the afterlife were revealed to her during her near-death experience.
I felt no pain at all as I immediately left my body and watched all the commotion. The next thing I remember was hovering over my body at the hospital. All the while I felt no pain at all. Suddenly I became engulfed in light. I could no longer see what was happening to my body down below.
The light was so powerful and hypnotic that I just wanted to stay there. Two people appeared with me in the light. They were a man and a lady and they were wearing long flowing robes. I was transported with them to the most beautiful garden I have ever seen. The man and the lady were glowing with light. They told me that this was my true home and that I lived here before I was born on earth.

Stephen’s NDE (age ten and a half)

As I picked myself up from the accident (Stephen was hit by a motorcycle) I could sense myself floating. People had gathered round my body on the road and I was floating just above them. Then something strange happened. Everything started falling away. The road disappeared, then the cars, the people, the trees, the shops, and all these made way for a garden full of such wonderful colours and soothing sounds.
There were people there all covered in light. I knew some of them to be my relatives; my grandparents and great aunts. My gran was just about to take me by the hand when the scene of the accident came back and people were looking down at me. I was back in my body, lying on the ground.