Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-11-2017, 05:14 AM
Administrator
how many souls are there?

Souls are like sand in a vast desert, in all of those countless grains of sand we notice only the ones that glitter there truth to us
Old 21-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Master
In all 'truth' there is only one Soul. What we see as 'sand particles that glitter' depends on our perspective awareness...change direction, change focus and different sand particles will glitter. The desert is the one Soul...all the particles of sand is what the desert is made from, but without the sand, there is no desert and without the desert, there is no sand...and if the sun isn't shining, then none of the particles of sand will glitter.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Souls are like sand in a vast desert, in all of those countless grains of sand we notice only the ones that glitter there truth to us

That is because your the one noticing all this as souls separate.

The "one soul" aware of itself as "one" understands the truth in everything as connected and notices in this way, the truth..

How many souls are there?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Administrator
Lol indeed. yet I havwe formed a few questions that still nags I to explore...

I am enjoying the perception and illusion to ask the question why there appears to be so many people creatures insects plants that one soul can be attributed too?

as far as I can see we are one soul but a "part off" the whole, if we were whole and utterly complete in soul would we even be here?
Old 21-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Administrator
so long as the illusion of separation begs us to question our origins then there is only one soul in the vast desert I mentioned above, the appearance of individuality an enjoyable illusion to contemplate the impossible
Old 21-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Master

Quote:
so long as the illusion of separation begs us to question our origins then there is only one soul in the vast desert I mentioned above, the appearance of individuality an enjoyable illusion to contemplate the impossible

Do you mean this one soul is God? Are we afraid to use the word. Consciousness, creator, etc are safe words.
Old 21-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Master

I guess, the answer "we are one" might be valid, but answers another question than what the OP asked. In my opinion, the answer is there's an infinite number of souls, as a working hypothesis. It's like "we are all a family / town / nation / race / ...", which doesn't answer a question like "how many people are in your family / town / ...".
Old 21-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Master
cud be a few cud be mor thn a few

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Lol indeed. yet I havwe formed a few questions that still nags I to explore...

I am enjoying the perception and illusion to ask the question why there appears to be so many people creatures insects plants that one soul can be attributed too?

as far as I can see we are one soul but a "part off" the whole, if we were whole and utterly complete in soul would we even be here?

When you take out soul and whole, you (can) understand that life is complete as itself. An infinite flow creating itself...Life is complete, as our own unique piece it is natural to assume we are separate, because often humans attribute themselves and life to many aspects of the whole creation that they come to know, but there is always more, because creation is infinite and revealing itself through the whole all the time..(even as time is illusionary) Life is being itself. Creation is being itself. Each individual piece is being itself. Do insects, plants think about this stuff.. We humans love to explore the nature of life, which is fun and exciting as a new discovery and creative tool to create and build something new..(we are co creators)

We are complete even when we believe we are not. We are part of the whole creating through our individuation the idea we are not, or we use idea's we are something separate to identify and bring meaning to our life where we are and where we notice or are looking at the time.

I feel complete. I don't just know it. I feel it now. Not sure about utterly yet. Life gets in the way sometimes on the surface but deep down I know I am complete, so that moves me through life without getting stuck nowdays.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Do you mean this one soul is God? Are we afraid to use the word. Consciousness, creator, etc are safe words.
Yeah, but using the word "God" has now become politically incorrect.