Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-12-2011, 11:14 AM
SpiritualGuidance

its not at all difficult but you need to have a pure mind. Meditation and spiritual guidance really helps in achieving this. This is not a one day job, it requires a lot of patience and trust.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:03 PM
helygen

my friend and I frequently receive a text from each other that must have been sent at the same time. We laugh about it and aren't worried about it. We reckon it's because we are such good friends.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Duke

I have very strong intution, i know when sombody is thinking ov me as i get a real over powering sensation and emmotion i know that are not mine, this normally is when its sombody im with in a romantic setting, somtimes i wish it was a power i did not have somtimes its hard to move on from somthing when you know how sombody is feeling about a situation.
Old 28-01-2012, 10:05 AM
CAPSLOCK BANDIT

I have a knack for texting people literally right as their texting me, i do it with 4 of my really close friends, it happens WAY too often to be something normal and it's gotten to the point now where one of my friends has just stopped trying to text me.
Old 31-07-2012, 10:52 PM
amy green

Yes, I've often wondered about the ringing in the ears when it comes on suddenly (and is not tinnitus!). I find that the more I focus on the ringing, the more intense the sound becomes....it feels like I may be tuning into that person who is thinking of me. Yet I do not get a notion of who it is/may be.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:42 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Yes, I've often wondered about the ringing in the ears when it comes on suddenly (and is not tinnitus!). I find that the more I focus on the ringing, the more intense the sound becomes....it feels like I may be tuning into that person who is thinking of me. Yet I do not get a notion of who it is/may be.

This is typically spirit or a guide calling to get your attention.

I typically get a ringing , and thought, from a guide (presumably) about something that needs my attention ...I.E.(log off and get some sleep, log off and get outside, do (whatever) now.... (could be an angel, but I personally don't relate thoughts with angels,,,from personal experience.... but rather feelings possibly, or a gentle urging in the heart

I sometimes feel someone thinking of me, shortly before they call, write...(just find myself thinking of them, with no specific thought)
and then they contact me. (or I might ring, email them)
Old 02-08-2012, 08:57 AM
amy green

Interesting Henri...the thought that the ringing in my ears may be a spirit or guide had not occurred to me. Nevertheless the sound doesn't convert to thoughts so is of no use to me. I just get a strong feeling that someone is thinking of me at the times it occurs. A kind of muted telepathy?
Old 02-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Interesting Henri...the thought that the ringing in my ears may be a spirit or guide had not occurred to me. Nevertheless the sound doesn't convert to thoughts so is of no use to me. I just get a strong feeling that someone is thinking of me at the times it occurs. A kind of muted telepathy?

Well everyone is different,,,,, but what I wrote seems pretty common,
(the incoming thought is pretty subtle, but the ringing just alerts me to pay attention to whatever thought is present) I always have a subtle hissing-ringing, but this is louder, a different pitch, maybe a second or 2 in duration

My teacher said extended ringing often means spirit is working on ones spiritual hearing
to prepare it for clairaudience.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:05 AM
CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Im famous among my friends for texting them whenever theyre thinking of me, its wierd, but i get never get a feeling i should text them i just text them when i need too.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Master

This is bothering me, I become aware of someone quite frequently - some people that I haven't been in touch with for years and then others - well they emerge with a sense of trouble associated in my direction. I have to work hard to keep my energy clear from their anger or stuff. (i'm only thinking of one person).

Is there any way of switching it off? It's something that doesn't benefit me, this person I'm thinking of hate me as I won't obey him and i feel his anger at me.

When we were friends, I used to feel his energy all the time, commanding me to do something. It was really overpowering and oppressive and unhealthy.

Numerous cords have been broken, but still i'm connecting to his anger and hatred.

I try to send it all to the light and it keeps coming back.

I've also started hearing a ringing in my ears. It's not in my ears, it's from afar. At first I thought it was the thingy that I bought to drive the mice in my house mad - I have got one of these things that give an intermittent sound that can't be heard by humans but drive mice mad. I don't know who is trying to reach me.