Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Guide

With her?

Hello all! So I'd you have been following me then you know that this story has been developing... there is a girl who I like a lot who keeps appearing in my dreams.... lol I'd say in real life that we are a lot closer and I can feel the difference when I'm with her... then her mom called me and invited me over for dinner that one time... anyways....

I had all these dreams last night... I don't really know what they mean but I am happy about it and its helping me be mindful of things... because sometimes my actions or something I say could leave someone feeling a way unintended....

Dream 1

There is a group of us in the ocean... we are swimming in the middle of the ocean but we are hanging out. I see my step sister and I see this girl who I recently met a couple weeks ago.... (I found out that her and her husband are metaphysical.... we live in a small town so it seems I am pulling people to me.... real life)

Back to the dream.... we are just hanging out and the girl Jacky is waiting on a camera to come in.... it is finally delivered and everyone is super excited and I'm like .... that's a huge camera... it looked like the handle part of a motorcycle but no wheels and it could drive it under water... it had a large black cylinder at the top that looked maybe 5 feet long and 1ft in diameter.

Jacky was showing me how the machine worked.... apparantly it would pick up sound which ever way you pointed it. It was pretty cool hearing whales and the clicks of dolphins and other things that sisnt know what they were.... also we were under water the whole time and the thought of breathing never crossed my mind. I even remember that there was a shark there hanging around and I was trying to pet it... lol I made that sharks day... how happy it was :)

2nd dream
It was after sunset but you could still see pretty well and it seemed that me and this girl I like were sitting in the front yard of a house in some neighborhood.... we were laughing and flirting and stuff and I push her down onto her back... we were kinda close to each other but I had no intention on escalating it any further. We sat up and were laughing and stuff and we realized that her parents were walking by. Her Mom looked happy but her dad kinda looked concerned.... lol it's that look that a Dad gives when someone has their daughters heart... they kept walking down the street and didn't say anything....

Dream 3 is a mix of 2 different locations or 2 different dreams at the same time?
I was at a house with some friends... it was kinda like a party or more of a get together and people were hanging out. I think I offered to go get some chicken wings... and it turned out other people wanted some too... so I ended up collecting people's money.... one part of that was that someone handing me a handful of cash....

While this was going on.... It was like i got a call and invited by the girl I like to go to her show... it started at 6:30..... and I wanted to be there and be dressed to see her performance... but it seemed like the chicken dream was interfering... at this point the dream of what I was doing or what task was switching back and forth....

Although I wasn't panicky or feeling anxiety from the ordeal I was able to get to the music hall she was performing in... (funny how these dreams have so much details....) I walked in and I had to look into the different rooms and look through all the people on stage to see if I saw her... (this and the thoughts of the other dream were mixed every now and then.... I was finally able to find her on stage and I got to listen to her for a moment... it seemed like I was busy doing something else and I was also concerned that I was just wearing shorts and a shirt....

The show ended and because of whatever I was doing beforehand I was not in the same room as her show. I didn't feel sad but I really wanted to be there for the whole show.... when I saw her I mentioned that I was there but I missed the beginning..... while in the dream I was thinking that I never wanted to do that to her....

Lol what does all this even mean? Lol I'm learning about relationships in my dreams? I don't know what it is.... from my past I have always been a nice guy in relationships but it seemed like I was not there emotionally and missed an opportunity to really enjoy them... cough cough I have only been in 3 relationships.

Thanks for reading all that. :)
Old 04-07-2019, 01:27 AM
Experiencer
It seems to me that you really like this girl, and I think you can sense that she really likes you, too. However, I think you’re dealing with some self-esteem issues, perhaps? Maybe you feel you aren’t good enough for her on some level? I especially felt that when you said you weren’t dressed appropriately for her show and then you realized you missed part of it.

The first dream was the most optimistic. You two were exploring the ocean with specialized equipment and discovering new wonders, together. I think this relationship can be a positive one for both of you. It seems there are things you can learn from Jacky.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:21 AM
Guide

Thanks Astral for the info...
Yeah I feel like Jacky has a lot of info and it will be nice to meet another spiritual being... haha I even got to meet her husband.. and I could tell by his eyes that he was a medium of some sorts.... right when I showed him my crystal I was carrying that day he asked me if I used it for metaphysical purposes... This was a business networking event haha no one knows that about me but I told him the truth haha..... So I am being patient on that trail as I know it leads to fun and adventure...

As for the girl... I do really like her a lot. lol She knows it too but I was getting mixed feelings about it.... after a while I assume she started liking me and showing it too... I want to respect her friendship until she tells me.... but you know... I feel like I am not even in shape lol to enjoy being with her or maybe that I wouldn't even be able to see her since I dont have a car and she lives a hr away... then I feel like I cant even afford to date anyone if I really wanted.....

I know that I am giving it my best and my intentions are pure so I am not worried about it but still I wonder.... and she kinda shows up randomly in my dreams from time to time which catches me by surprise sometimes....

When I think of her I feel this warmth in my chest... I know that she activates my heart chakra... She is my Queen... lol oh wells too be in love...

is it that I am just impatient...? or maybe I feel like I cant or is it that I am not focusing on something..... I think I know what it means.... that fried chicken dream meaning... something unhealthy...

well thanks sorry for the venting..
Old 30-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Guide

What do you think the girl I like playing in the orchestra means? Maybe I need to work on being happier and being healthier but that may not even matter to her? Haha more meditation!