Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 27-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
.....when the Universe hugs, hug back!

The Universe always embraces ... more so when it appears not to!

Old 28-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

The Universe always embraces ... more so when it appears not to!

....thanks for that one!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 28-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
LOL...

My arms do not seem long enough to hug the universe...

Ariaecheflame,

....perhaps not, until you realize that our Hearts already do so every moment, "armed" with the Creator's Own infinite compassion. How?

We Are The World, We Are The Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_1YAYQK9g "...there's a choice we're making..."

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio

As such, We Are The Universe, too!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 28-06-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old 20-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Master
One Question, One Answer

Quote:
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

In Richard Bach's historic book, Jonathan Livingston Seagull, untold attempts at successful "thought-speed flight" had eluded Jonathan in his quest to grasp the concept of "perfect flight"...until he finally understood what the Elder Gull, Chiang, had really been telling him all along.

You will begin to touch heaven, Jonathan, in the moment that you touch perfect speed. And that isn’t flying a thousand miles an hour, or a million, or flying at the speed of light. Because any number is a limit, and perfection doesn’t have limits. Perfect speed, my son, is being there.”

“To fly as fast as thought, to anywhere that is,” he said, “you must begin by knowing that you have already arrived ...” The trick, according to Chiang, was for Jonathan to stop seeing himself as trapped inside a limited body that had a forty-two-inch wingspan and performance that could be plotted on a chart. The trick was to know that his true nature lived, as perfect as an unwritten number, everywhere at once across space and time.“Forget about faith!” Chiang said it time and again. You didn’t need faith to fly, you needed to understand flying. This is just the same. Now try again ...”

Then one day Jonathan, standing on the shore, closing his eyes, concentrating, all in a flash knew what Chiang had been telling him. “Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” He felt a great shock of joy. "Good!” said Chiang, and there was victory in his voice.

Jonathan opened his eyes. He stood alone with the Elder on a totally different seashore — trees down to the water’s edge, twin yellow suns turning overhead." (BTW...which just happens to be on a different part of the planet I've chosen as MY avatar photo.) And which is described in my Signature below.

July 20th is the day America celebrates the collective achievement of countless of its citizens' work to enable 3 of them to travel to the Moon, and 2 of them to then walk on the moon, before all of them returned safely to Earth, 50 years ago in 1969. It was July 20, 1969, when Armstrong and fellow astronaut Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin made cosmic history as they became the first humans ever to stand and walk on a heavenly body not called Earth. Many of us were there with them, vicariously, every step of the way....and even remember where we were as vividly as if the event had occurred yesterday.

Today, I am inspired by the actions of two other human beings, depicted by Taraji P. Octavia Spencer and Kevin Costner, who played the real-life characters Dorothy Vaughan, mathematician and supervisor, and Al Harrison, director of the Space Task Group (STG) in the movie "Hidden Figures", two years ago in 2017.

There is a scene in this excellent movie, where Kevin Costner's character asks Taraji Spencer's character, Dorothy Vaughn, one question, after successfully ensuring that John Glenn would survive the potential fire danger jeopardizing historic mission of Glenn's Freedom 7 spacecraft; achieving 3 of 7 historic circumnavigations of Earth and to safely splash down nearly precisely where Dorothy Vaughn said it would in the Caribbean. I invite you to see what her one answer was in the 1st reference.

Coincidental to today's anniversary celebrations, on NASA TV, I watched the liftoff of three Expedition 60 crewmates from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on time today at 12:28 p.m. EDT to the International Space Station on the 50th anniversary of NASA landing humans on the Moon for the first time. They'll dock to their new home in space at 6:51 p.m. Aboard the Soyuz MS-13 spacecraft are Drew Morgan of NASA, Luca Parmitano of the European Space Agency and Alexander Skvortsov of Roscosmos. See reference 2 YouTube.

With her answer, I think the real-life Dorothy Vaughn truly understood "the trick" of how to apply the One Answer to the One Question to all such explorations.

However, like her cast-mates in the movie, Hidden Figures, and the rest of humanity, we as as an exploring species will continue to remain shackled to the fate of "those who scorn perfection for the sake of travel go nowhere, slowly"....in cumbersome spacecraft.

...while, "Those who put aside travel for the sake of perfection go anywhere instantly". How?

...by exploring the vastness awaiting within our own selves, "whose true nature lives, as perfect as an unwritten number, everywhere at once across space and time."

Where would you rather be? Stuck in a space ship for as long as it takes to get "there"? Or.....

Exploring anywhere, anytime...in a flash...by Being there!

Or as Neville Goddard reminds us to, live from the feeling of the wish fulfilled vs. merely thinking of it.

Reference: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f90c6f1...e-1ea3517d597f Click the one scene, then advance it to the next scene.

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJLO0sza80w

Last edited by guthrio : 20-07-2019 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Clarify relationship to Neville Goddard concepts
Old 10-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Master
Matrix? School or prison, depending on your chosen perspective.

Quote:
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

All,

For those of us who enjoyed the original Matrix series, you may be pleased to be informed that, per the 1st reference:

Despite its seemingly untouchable status (even given the disappointment of the sequels), rumours about movement on a new movie based on The Matrix have crackled around the wires for years. Now, according to The Hollywood Reporter, there is some forward movement, with Warner Bros. starting talks with writer Zak Penn to create a treatment. Personally, I can hardly wait!

However, you may be EVEN more pleased (or not) to ascertain that, like many films whose subject matter borders on untold, hidden, hushed aspects of our existence, there is far more to the popularity of the Matrix movies, than meets the mind's eye (See Reference 2).

Believe me, if you take the time to even read through the collection of articles immediately visible, YOU WILL NOT EVEN HAVE TOUCHED THE VASTNESS AWAITING YOUR STUDY!

HINT?: These are the associated hyperlinks at the bottom of the set of articles in Reference 2, awaiting further study. All are translatable from the original Spanish into English at the touch of a button on all pages.....

Return to Ascension

Return to Real Science

Return to the Astral Plane

Return to Topics / Main Files

Return to True Nature of Reality

Return to Dimensions and Hyper-dimensions

Return to The Divine and The Manipulative Extraterrestrials

I leave it to you to decide what the Matrix Reality is for yourselves, if you can stop reading long enough to "escape" thinking about it!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Reference: https://www.empireonline.com/movies/...x-movie-works/

Reference: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...al_Information

Last edited by guthrio : 10-08-2019 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Emphasizes extremely large scope of inquiry
Old 10-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

I give to myself the gift of love in every moment, joy, peace, serenity, happiness. Amen
Old 10-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I give to myself the gift of love in every moment, joy, peace, serenity, happiness. Amen

Hi Utopiandreamchild,

....May your gift become yet another to share with us all.

Thank you!

Last edited by guthrio : 10-08-2019 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Specific reason s
Old 11-08-2019, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Utopiandreamchild,

....May your gift become yet another to share with us all.

Thank you!

I'd happily share my love with you all. ( well at least those whom are happy to receive my love ) love is the most precious GIFT that we universal beings possess. Share it with as many whom are willing. Together we can make a positive change. Amen
Old 11-08-2019, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'd happily share my love with you all. ( well at least those whom are happy to receive my love ) love is the most precious GIFT that we universal beings possess. Share it with as many whom are willing. Together we can make a positive change. Amen

... That is exactly what the world needs now. Amen!
Old 26-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Pathfinder
nice. I like the idea