Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void_Panda
Have you ever done it? And more importantly do you feel bad or justified? Yes or no answer is ok but stories are all the better.

its basically done by most people who can not draw energy from source them selves

and this they can not do cos of the energy stealing karma is a thing that keeps them down
among many others

they keep bouncing between stealing and having stolen from as in Karma from that thing
Old 11-08-2015, 05:31 PM
10SkyBlue12

I used to be a energy vampire but i got evened out. But seems i pick up bad energy super fast. I still dont really know how i do it but it just goes on auto. But usually i take away bad things from people. Still do though.
Old 13-08-2015, 04:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
If you are having trouble cutting a cord and are fine in working with Arch Angels.. during meditation try asking Arch Angel Micheal to cut it with his divine sword.

(I've only ever once had that not succeed when I've called upon him for help with that, it was kind of funny where I could see his sword coming down hard hitting the link but it was then bouncing off. I guess I was being shown on that occasion that the cord wasn't supposed to be cut for some reason).
Really ??Maybe because you had to resolve some karma??I tried some cord cutting but just visualizing the person, her/his cord, cutting it and putting that in a light source, after i made vanish the person image, i fell asleep after this ritual but it seems that person want to contact with me (but no real efforts to contact me on fb, she talks from third parties). I should try the method with the Arch Angel Micheal , thank you .
Old 25-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Knower
I think I have, unintentionally......I would never intentionally....
Old 26-08-2015, 12:59 PM
Knower

Have you ever loved someone you became attached?
Have you ever wanted something/someone real bad?
Do you have a favorite food you just can't say no to?
Have you ever been in an argument wanting to prove your point?
Have you ever wanted to be the center of attention?
Have you ever wanted to be loved?
Has an object ever held sentimental value to you to the point you didn't want to let it go?

These are a few of the many ways we steal energy and create cords connecting us to something external. It's not evil or malevolent, its just how it is - it dictates how we relate to our outside. Cords equals connection - no cords equals no connection and without connection we would not relate to our outside.
Old 28-08-2015, 03:33 PM
ejikslonik

I would not do that... If you need some energy make some one happy, give away kindness and you will have lots of energy Stealing someone's energy or things isn't going to get you far...