Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Experiencer

How do you block stealers aka vampires?
Old 21-07-2015, 08:28 AM
Deactivated Account

If someone is feeding from you it's because deep down you've given permission for that to happen. You have to rescind your invitation (like on the movies where blood-sucking vampires can't come in your house unless invited first... that's rather symbolic with the 'house' signifying our 'self'). So you need to find out where you're allowing yourself to be drained. And then put an end to it.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
If someone is feeding from you it's because deep down you've given permission for that to happen. You have to rescind your invitation (like on the movies where blood-sucking vampires can't come in your house unless invited first... that's rather symbolic with the 'house' signifying our 'self'). So you need to find out where you're allowing yourself to be drained. And then put an end to it.
with your knowledge and understanding, do you think you could tell me via PM where mine would be?
Old 21-07-2015, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
How do you block stealers aka vampires?

For me personally I don't concern myself with it. I am protected from any interference, unless it is for teaching purposes.
It has happened that I felt very uncomfortable with others or in groups, then I just ask for help, and the energy changes almost instantly.
Old 21-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It has happened that I felt very uncomfortable with others or in groups, then I just ask for help, and the energy changes almost instantly.

Never thought of this, I'll have to give it a go :)
Old 21-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Experiencer

Like when jesus help the apostles on the boat in the storm... the apostles thought they were going to sink. They shout out master master help .. jesus came and calmed the storm. ..

Nice I like it will remember to call for jesus next time ☺
Old 21-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden

And how would you go about that ..?
Old 21-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Master
my feeling is that many times those who 'steal' energy of others without realizing it have negative attachments and/or aspects of themselves that are the cause of it.

many of us have been in situation where drama is unleashed by a family member or a friend who has tendencies to resort to stirring up plenty of emotion by invoking emotional dumps around us. This is a form of energy vampirism, and we must not engage them.

protecting yourself is easier if you have knowledge. Knowledge of how these energy exchanges occur is the number one form of protection. A couple of tricks by themselves is of no help if there is no awareness. Regardless, I will say this, be present, don't engage, close your chakras, but it all takes work.
Old 21-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Skygazer can you explain more about closing your chakras? Isn't this detrimental to us? Or does it just stop invaders? I have to admit in group situations I have felt drained but I usually see it as something I'm unconsciously giving away that I need to work on, but how would closing the chakras affect/remedy that?
Old 21-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
And how would you go about that ..?

As I wrote before, codependence is at the heart of a lot of it... a typical example would be "my boyfriend loves me but he hurts me, but I'll stay with him because he says he loves me".... it's not love, it's energetic draining making you think you are loved. So to stop the draining you have to cut off the boyfriend. Many situations in our lives contribute towards being drained, but those situations are not for our highest good. So we have to see what we're allowing in our lives and what is better off being changed into something more positive.