Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-07-2015, 07:40 AM
Knower

Ive never done it intentionaly though i suspect i do it with others without meaning to i am trying to keep my energy more to myself. I dont know if i actually steal it though i sort of more try to merge with other people. It was something learned form my family i think to some degree we were all stealing from each other all the time. And merging with each other too much and that led to chaos as you can imagine...What a mess we all got in ! None of us knew we were doing it and certainly didnt know how to stop.

The first thing is awarness and then you have to learn after that how to stop doing it. My mum was a stealer she drained me so, so badly. It made me physicaly ill. Im convinced she messed with my lifeforce energy. I know some people will say thats impossable. That someone cant do that unless they are into black magic or something. But i believe she had no idea that she ws doing it and it wasnt even unconcious i think like someone said it is just a natural force a law of physics that higher vibrations will be drawn on from lower vibrations the universe is always trying to balance itself. So my energy natural was sucked out of me into her. And it made me ill. And then she died so it did nothing for either of us just illness all round. I have to spend the rest of my life working out how to rejuvinate my lifeforce energy. If thats possable. It wsnt her fault at all. But i cant help but feel anger at her for being part of that what has nearly actualy killed me too. But its not fair on her to feel that i just think its me protecting myself.
But im the same as everyone else i would never do it with intent if i could know how to stop doing it i would in a shot. How can that be good for another person . It is not a loving thing to do. Its purely selfish if you know you are stealing. It doesnt belong to you and you could make the other person very unbalanced and that can lead to illness in them if you do it over a long period of time. Thats what i believe anyway. I think its a kind of violence that goes unnoticed. People are aware of it to some degree and instictivley stay away from particular people and have aversion to them without fully knowing why.
Old 19-07-2015, 09:34 AM
Deactivated Account

It can't really be stolen, what's yours is always yours, but you can allow it to be maliciously 'borrowed' by people for a while... we always consent to vampires at a deeper level, it's never accidental.
Old 19-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn
I also agree with Rah Nam about limitless energy so I really don't get it on why someone would want it from another.

Because people don't know about their own limitless energy.. they are cut off from realising it due to blockages and issues. To them the world is a place of limited energetic resources.
Old 19-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Master

' To them the world is a place of limited energetic resources.' <---This makes sense and I can see why from that point of view. I also agree about giving consent at some deeper level and it not being accidental.
Old 19-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Deactivated Account

I think what it really comes down to is unconscious codependence. Deep down people think they won't be loved unless they give part of themselves away, but they do it in the wrong way (through the belief that they are limited and not limitless)... and so allow themselves to be drained for the promise of love. But it doesn't work that way because vampires are never satisfied and always want more. And the thing is with vampires is they are being drained too, and they don't know any other way of refilling their own energy other than doing what was done to them- taking it from others. So it's a bit of a pandemic, so many people are going around not realising their own infinite divinity, essentially.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:03 AM
Knower
All of life is energy. Let's say I walk up to a beautiful girl who has a wonderful glow about her...I can feel the energy radiating off of her, and it would multiply my energy. I wouldn't really consider this stealing it though? Energy is endless... When people have interactions with one another, we are either affected by positive energy or negative energy.
Old 20-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Experiencer

How do you tap into this natural positive energy source ? How do you block vampires?
Old 20-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The energies I can tap into are limitless, why would I try to steal or take someone else's.
Several people came to me, and tried to apologize for making a connection with me, when they where in need. My reply is always, take what you need, the energy is limitless.

How do you tap into this limitless energy....??
Old 21-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Master
Always via your higher self, or your divine self, depending how your energy system is set up.
Or if you are in contact with any entity or being above fourth density it can provide you with what you need, but your own Self is the link to source and source energy.

to clarify this a little, the higher aspects of you Self will only supply you with what you need for your learning within this reality.
Meaning, someone is within a difficult learning period, it will not send unconditional love, to neutralize or minimize the learning.
Old 21-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Experiencer

How do you block stealers aka vampires?