Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-07-2015, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Energy stealing?

Have you ever done it? And more importantly do you feel bad or justified? Yes or no answer is ok but stories are all the better.
Old 18-07-2015, 04:19 AM
Master
No i haven't......no i wouldn't.......and if i did, i would not be able to justify it.
Old 18-07-2015, 05:15 AM
Master

How can anyone 'steal' energy?
Old 18-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Master
I believe this happens mostly inadvertently. And it's not always the case that someone steals energy, if someone with higher energy doesn't shield himself, it will naturally flow to lower energy. Some physics law.
If someone does deliberately steal someone else's energy, he/she can't exactly be called a Lightworker. It's more of the dark realms to do so.

But generally speaking we all lose energy during the day. That's why it's good to retrieve / call back all your energy at the end of the day.
Which I do as well, NOT, lol.
Old 18-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Void_Panda
Have you ever done it? And more importantly do you feel bad or justified? Yes or no answer is ok but stories are all the better.

The energies I can tap into are limitless, why would I try to steal or take someone else's.
Several people came to me, and tried to apologize for making a connection with me, when they where in need. My reply is always, take what you need, the energy is limitless.
Old 18-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account

I have done, once. But it was unconscious. But it was quite a lot. It took me a good few months to heal from the damage it had actually done to me and to release that energy from me again.

I couldn't ever do it consciously, it's bad news for all involved.
Old 18-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I believe this happens mostly inadvertently. And it's not always the case that someone steals energy, if someone with higher energy doesn't shield himself, it will naturally flow to lower energy. Some physics law.
If someone does deliberately steal someone else's energy, he/she can't exactly be called a Lightworker. It's more of the dark realms to do so.

But generally speaking we all lose energy during the day. That's why it's good to retrieve / call back all your energy at the end of the day.
Which I do as well, NOT, lol.

I used to do it before I knew what it was. People often do it because they learn it from others and either are not aware that it is bad or that it even exists. Others do it intentionally.

I stopped once I realized what it was and there were other ways to sustain myself.
Old 18-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I used to do it before I knew what it was. People often do it because they learn it from others and either are not aware that it is bad or that it even exists. Others do it intentionally.

I stopped once I realized what it was and there were other ways to sustain myself.
Yeah, it pretty much erm... well, let's say it's very unpleasant when someone does that to you.
I've had it happen by a Highpriest, one that ran a huge coven with is missus. I couldn't believe it, I mean, a Highpriest???? And he did definitely do it deliberately. And me, Ms Trust Everyone, was totally oblivious. My then partner helped me out, he did notice, and he energetically told the bloke off, prolly whacked him one (energetically), lol. I should probably feel sorry for that HP, as my ex is very strong energetically, even though he doesn't do anything with it.
Took me at least 15 mins to get my act together again, totally drained. By a Highpriest. I still can't believe that to this day. A HP is supposed to be about white witchcraft, pure, honest, respectful. Not a nasty person.

ANd the thing is, I've always understood that everyone's energy is unique, so someone else can't really use it nor integrate it. You can always retrieve your own energy, cos it's yours. It belongs to you. Unless some bad person has done something freaky, then you may have to do something specific to release it. But then you're talking (about someone who practices) black magic really.
Old 19-07-2015, 04:36 AM
Master

I still don't understand how it gets stolen? I have an image in my mind of someone sneaking in someones house late at night while people are sleeping and putting a hose (choose a hole) and syphoning out their energy.
Old 19-07-2015, 04:38 AM
Master

I also agree with Rah Nam about limitless energy so I really don't get it on why someone would want it from another.