Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy31
The Kundalini rising takes a long time to complete, many lifetimes probably.

I don't have much knowledge about the soul and spirit, and I am curious to know, when we die does the Kundalini rising continue, or will it stop until we reincarnate again and of course if we decide to reawaken it in our next reincarnation.

Yes you pick up where you left off as soon as something triggers a remembering.

Quote:
Another question is, the goal is to raise Kundalini all the way and to pierce the Bindu, so that we can be one with the Absolute.
The yogis advise that you need to continue pushing the energy up so that you reach that goal.
The regular person, regular here meaning a person whose path is not meditation, or that has a spontaneous K awakening, he will not try and raise the energy. In the past many people with awakened K, did not know what they had, there was no internet or some other way of knowing, and most times they were considered as schizophrenic.

In these cases K goes back to sleep after some time, it can be days, months or years. Does this person achieve something, or does it depend on how the person defines the experience.

Thanks for any input.

Kundalini is awakened in everybody to SOME degree or we would be dead. When it is awakened in the sushumna, that is when the real spiritual journey begins. The ultimate goal is to become anchored in the crown chakra, not the bindu. At the crown chakra we have a choice - to leave the human body forever and merge into VOID or to stay earthbound and help others.

You don't have to have a goal or even know about Kundalini to reach anywhere. All paths lead to the same place. Kundalini knowledge is about our spiritual anatomy - what goes on behind the scenes.

The Kundalini will go back to sleep if it is not stabilized at the brow chakra. The most powerful charismatic people in the world are at least at the brow. Only a few like Christ attained the crown and came back to tell us about it.

Kundalini is the real you - the power of God, the Divine part of you trying to identify with that which is greater than the small body-mind.

Everyone gets excited about the dramatics of awakenings but the real adventure is in opening up to an entirely new consciousness, an expanded state of being.

Does this answer your questions?

p.s. Bet you didn't know the Christmas tree represents the energy body fully awakened - crown chakra attained and all other chakras operating at 100% efficiency. THAT is the TRUE MEANING of Christmas! Even the Christians don't realize this LOL!
Old 23-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Edy31

Thanks for the reply Uma, appreciated.

Didn't know about the Christmas tree, interesting!
Old 24-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Master
Edy: Another question is, the goal is to raise Kundalini all the way and to pierce the Bindu, so that we can be one with the Absolute. The yogis advise that you need to continue pushing the energy up so that you reach that goal.

Edy... It is not necessary to raise Kundalini first in order to become aware in absolute Oneness. The yogi tradition doesn't always apply, especially in this new time of spiritual awakening through other non-yogic practices... and
even spontaneously, by Grace.

Xan

Old 24-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Master
Just to add to what Xan said...trying to force Kundalini energy through yogic practices is unnecessary and also could be DANGEROUS if attempted without proper guidance. In the presence of one who has it awakened, it can arise spontaneously, naturally and perfectly safely, if the desire in recipient is great and their heart is pure and they have been doing things of a devotional nature. It really only becomes unsafe when forced.

The analogy Sri Vasudeva gives is of power transformers that step down the high voltage so that energy enters your home safely so you can switch on lights and things. So too, the energy of the entire universe needs to come through you gradually as your transformers (chakras) open, develop and stabilize. If you tried to make a direct connection without the proper equipment, you'd blow up your house.
Old 24-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Master
If you tried to make a direct connection without the proper equipment, you'd blow up your house.

Or at least feel like it (your body-mind) is on the verge of blowing up.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 24-12-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 24-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Edy: Another question is, the goal is to raise Kundalini all the way and to pierce the Bindu, so that we can be one with the Absolute. The yogis advise that you need to continue pushing the energy up so that you reach that goal.

Edy... It is not necessary to raise Kundalini first in order to become aware in absolute Oneness. The yogi tradition doesn't always apply, especially in this new time of spiritual awakening through other non-yogic practices... and
even spontaneously, by Grace.

Xan

spontaneous by grace, so it is grace for the reason why this happens with out trying to make it happen. huh.
Old 24-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Gracey

i had my first one when i was five, it was pretty violent, my body levitated up and down after i shook very hard. my poor mom was terrified, the second time it happened i was in my late twenties, that time it was the most relaxing energy i have ever felt. i did not try to do this awakening, it just happened.
my friend was over the other week and we were talking about spiritual stuff and i started to feel a vibration with in me, but i did not shake on the outside, i told her this and she said this is what she feels when the holy spirit is with her. she said she was feeling it right then.
very interesting. one day i look forward to communing with her when the vibration stops and she feels the calm, the stillness of the "holy spirit"
Old 24-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Master
Yup..... Grace...

Of course Grace may also bring us a method to use.

Xan

Old 24-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yup..... Grace...

Of course Grace may also bring us a method to use.

Xan

i dont understand that, what do you mean?
Old 24-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Master
Gracey... For me sometimes there is stillness and sometimes vibration. Grace is not all that predictable.

Xan