Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Yes you have identified the issue which has created this presence. That is the most important thing. As you examine your abusive experience/relationship. keep in mind that you can energetically evolve the consequences. When you trust that You will Do exactly that, you set an intent for healing and resolution.

That work is not easy, however if you can sense it as done it will make your efforts more of an adventure.

I myself have solar plexus issues. Some from things similar to your experiences and some as a result of divine planning. My genetic imbalance has allowed me to sense energies few of us are able to detect. I am most grateful for that skill and ability.

I hope that I have been encouraging.

John

Everything is already done from a higher perspective. I don't feel the need to examine the experience itself. It was a long time ago and I have a bad memory.. plus the mass of my shadow issues have already been resolved.. it was mostly just habit which brought the entity back. All this time thought I was trying to release the entity thinking it was personal shadow.. it's no wonder it hurts so much. When a healer not experienced in entity work tried to clear out my solar plexus she said that she felt like she had cleared up the blockage but from my side it felt like she only pulled out one root and the rest went back underground for another day.

Solar plexus issues I find are the hardest to have to cope with because the solar plexus is where we interact with the physical world. When it's underdeveloped or blocked in my own case I have had to deal with major desires to just stay in my house and have nothing to do with the outside world. But I have to because I have bills to pay ect. I hope your own solar plexus issues are coming along a way from how they used to be. What type of energies are you sensitive to, may I ask? And also, how does it relate in context of your solar plexus chakra?
Old 01-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESENCE-23
Solar plexus is a "being" itself... meaning it can make you believe anything.

If you get emotionally hurt, your solar plexus is being damage. (it's "normal").

Also, if you are attached with someone and get hurt from him, you will keep this person attached to you (not in the best way).

Mix emotions+affection, can lead to perceptions like there is an entity.

-- I've been really really interrogated in the last year about entity in the system etc.. and i found out that most of the time there is none! (and when there is one, usually the person doesn't realise it). it is our emotional system+affection which creates things like that.

Yeah, I didn't realise it. It took me a year to realise it. It's definitely an entity. And entities are more common than you think.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
The body is composed of entities. Look anywhere long enough and you will find emotion, then existence as something that is not you.

It does not matter unless one becomes individuated from the rest of the body, which can happen for any number of reasons. Then it needs to be soothed, or detached. But you could detach all day for the rest of your life and not get rid of all of them.

An option is to get into communication with it, find out what emotion it is feeling, and let it know you understand. Or, invite it to leave to find a place it likes better.

I know the above sounds strange and is to be believed only as one wishes to do so.

I think you're right.. but most of these entities are harmless and don't do much. Sort of like the bacteria that lives on the skin. But like you said when one becomes individuated or too strong and upsets the entire system like the one in my solar plexus then it needs dealing with. The other entities will be shed naturally as my vibration goes up.. but this one in my solar plexus is holding everything up at the moment, though it's definitely taught me my fair share of lessons. I'm not going to deny that it's the way it is because I albeit unknowingly fed it to be that way.

I'm not going to communicate with it. I read a story on here of a girl who communicated with hers and became codependent on them. After some research I came across an article that said "whatever you do, don't communicate with your entities.. this is the fastest way to create an unhealthy codependent relationship where neither can let go". However.. it's weird, because thinking about trying not to communicate with it has made me realise how codependent I already am/was on it. So when it's removed I'll have to be aware that I may feel lonely for a stretch afterwards.

I would try to remove it myself but this is a large one that's caused me lots of grief and I think it's better in this case at least to let a pro take care of it. Smaller ones I can deal with myself. Actually I dealt with one just recently attached to my crown. It was giving me headaches from nowhere and I told it to back off and the headaches stopped.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:20 AM
KevinO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I think you're right.. but most of these entities are harmless and don't do much. Sort of like the bacteria that lives on the skin. But like you said when one becomes individuated or too strong and upsets the entire system like the one in my solar plexus then it needs dealing with. The other entities will be shed naturally as my vibration goes up.. but this one in my solar plexus is holding everything up at the moment, though it's definitely taught me my fair share of lessons. I'm not going to deny that it's the way it is because I albeit unknowingly fed it to be that way.

I'm not going to communicate with it. I read a story on here of a girl who communicated with hers and became codependent on them. After some research I came across an article that said "whatever you do, don't communicate with your entities.. this is the fastest way to create an unhealthy codependent relationship where neither can let go". However.. it's weird, because thinking about trying not to communicate with it has made me realise how codependent I already am/was on it. So when it's removed I'll have to be aware that I may feel lonely for a stretch afterwards.

I would try to remove it myself but this is a large one that's caused me lots of grief and I think it's better in this case at least to let a pro take care of it. Smaller ones I can deal with myself. Actually I dealt with one just recently attached to my crown. It was giving me headaches from nowhere and I told it to back off and the headaches stopped.

I wish I knew the right answer for you. I do not. Move to freedom however that reads to you, is my notice. Best wishes!
Old 01-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Master
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Everything is already done from a higher perspective. I don't feel the need to examine the experience itself. It was a long time ago and I have a bad memory.. plus the mass of my shadow issues have already been resolved.. it was mostly just habit which brought the entity back. All this time thought I was trying to release the entity thinking it was personal shadow.. it's no wonder it hurts so much. When a healer not experienced in entity work tried to clear out my solar plexus she said that she felt like she had cleared up the blockage but from my side it felt like she only pulled out one root and the rest went back underground for another day.

We all have massive shadow issues. It is my understanding and experience that many of them linger within the self with a desire to be more fully embraced and understood.

Quote:
Solar plexus issues I find are the hardest to have to cope with because the solar plexus is where we interact with the physical world. When it's underdeveloped or blocked in my own case I have had to deal with major desires to just stay in my house and have nothing to do with the outside world. But I have to because I have bills to pay ect. I hope your own solar plexus issues are coming along a way from how they used to be. What type of energies are you sensitive to, may I ask? And also, how does it relate in context of your solar plexus chakra?

Essentially I am able to identify and relate in a deep way to experiences others describe. Telepathy when understood as a 'shared experience' is a good example. What ever a person wishes to express (to me or not) I am able to experience in some way myself.

My open solar plexus chakra allows me to experience energetically the experience of others. I am not the typical empath where the physical sensations become mine. They are sort of understood and end up in my intuitive brain where they can be assimilated as an understanding. I have always been telepathic with my higher self. I can ask questions about these experiences I am exposed to and receive truly divine insights.

I hope that this very brief explanation helps to explain why I am so very grateful for my wide open solar plexus chakra. My introspection abilities are never limited to just myself. They allow me to appreciate a Great Many Things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-01-2015, 03:49 PM
Experiencer

Wishing you well in your entity removal session today!
Old 21-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks! I'll keep everyone updated here!
Old 21-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Master
Sending warm thoughts of happy success to you :)
Old 21-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Guide
A detox diet can help remove toxins that can block the energy in the solar plexus
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 21-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
A detox diet can help remove toxins that can block the energy in the solar plexus

No doubt. Going on a diet definitely helped me, but didn't cure the actual problem.

My session is in an hour and a half. Was feeling nervous but looking forward now.