Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Master
Thanks. I guess its normal to feel? Not quite pains that last for maybe a half second or so in certain parts of the body. I assume it is soul aspect up to something.

I use to have mood swings but after I had whatever that was that big awakening thing I call it I've not had those. The only sorta mood swings I get is being way sillier then I use to be, more humorous silly. And at times I have an emotion wash over me for a second or so. Mostly joyhapyiness, happinesspleasure, lovepleasure, and those type. A few times I've had extreme sadness but it's gone poof. No idea what is up with that.

I call what happened 2 days ago big awakening, i guess a better term would be big non abiding awakening since I had the next day what I guess I'd call a small non abiding awakening where it was this me, the human aspect who was i guess fully awakened. Lasted till I consciously noticed it then it was over. Unlike the big one where the human me was I guess not here and soul aspect was. I don't really understand that. i think the small one was soul aspect answering one of my talking to myself not intending to include it. Wondering if I were to have an abiding awakening would it be like what I had the day before or different.

Also no idea if you folks have heard of the tibetan singing bowls. Someone shared a video with me last night. Neat and it did do something. I guess it's ok for me to use some of those since I was just wondering to myself if I should use those and soul aspect said "start with short." so I guess that is it's way of saying it's ok to use those but use I guess it means the 10 minute ones.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Awakenings can be deceptive because you have all this higher vibrational energy coming in which feels good and makes you temporarily unaware of all the negative emotions you used to feel. But usually they're still there as blocked energy, waiting to be felt and released (which would be the pain or sadness you sometimes feel. Fresh energy opens up more space for old emotions to leave). Until that process is completed the entities that are attracted to the blocked energy won't be gone for good, but they may come and go or get a little annoyed. I was attacked by one in the face when I went through my awakening. It definitely wasn't happy! Lol.

You being sillier and more humorous would be your inner child coming out for play time. :) Our society has a thing against being happy and joyful, so we squash it at young ages, and forget it's ever there. But an awakening brings it out again for integration.

About Tibetan singing bowls.. everyone is going on to me about those lately so maybe my higher is telling me to take a listen to them. I will do at some point.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I wrote it on my blog that it could be an entity but I thought such an idea was absurd so I didn't think too much more about it

Yes scarlett, you summed it up well. And it's far from absurd, as you now know.

l've heard of the posession of chakras before. Here's a real event that happened to a jewish woman after ww2 after her chakras were taken over by two dead nazis.

Quote:
Late in August, 1978, Markides went to Cyprus to meet Atteshlis for the first
time, though he had known of his reputation since childhood. Maro, a friend of
the author's sister asked if he would arrange a meeting with Daskalos on
behalf of some friends of hers. "They were Jewish," Markides writes*,
"and just arrived from Israel. Their daughter was having severe
psychological problems. The medical doctors could do nothing and they had
resorted to many psychiatrists but to no avail. The girl, I was told, was quite
normal until one night when she dreamed of demons tormenting her. Since then, she heard their voices and saw them in her dreams. She desperately needed help because her situation was deteriorating. This girl had come to Cyprus with her mother to visit an aunt. Maro asked whether it would be possible for me to arrange a meeting with Daskalos that very day.

After several phone calls I managed to locate Daskalos. We made an appointment for eleven thirty. By that time, he said, he would be through with his errands. Maro arrived at our house with her friends shortly before the meeting with Daskalos. She introduced me to the three Jewish women, mother, daughter and aunt. They spoke broken English and, given their apparent uneasiness, carrying on a conversation with them was not easy. The girl appeared norma but I noticed deep anxiety and sadness in her face.

It took us only fifteen minutes to drive to Daskalos' house. Daskalos was with Loizos, one of his close students who was studying medicine at
the University of Athens. I asked the three women to introduce themselves.
Then I briefly explained to Daskalos the nature of our visit. He made himself
comfortable in his armchair and looked at the girl intensely.

"You have a talisman on you," he said, "right at the heart. It is a
six-pointed star."

I saw the faces of all three of the women lighting up. The girl's mother, in
her heavily accented English, noted that underneath her daughter's dress, at
the spot where Daskalos mentioned, there was, in fact, a talisman in the shape
of David's star made for her daughter by a Jewish rabbi. This demonstration
of psychic power by Daskalos apparently established in their eyes his
credibility as a healer. He then asked Hadas, the girl, to describe to him what
happened. With the help of her mother and aunt she explained that whenever "they" come she felt that they took her soul away and that her body was dead. Whenever this happened she experienced pains in her stomach and in the back of her head. "I am abnormal," she concluded, "these demons will not let me rest for a single moment."

"How can you say you are abnormal," Daskalos interjected, "when you
explain to me what happens to you in such a lucid and comprehensible manner?"

"This is what her mother believes," said the aunt with excitement. "It is
all in her imagination."

I noticed that Daskalos was not impressed with this diagnosis of the girl's
predicament and continued asking questions.
"Did you ever ask these spirits who they were and what they wanted from
you?"

"No, I did not," Hadas replied.

How old are you?

Twenty-six.[ Actually, she did not look to me more than twenty. ]

What is your religion?

Jewish.

Close you eyes, please. [She apparently did not understand what Daskalos
said and her aunt interpreted his words in Hebrew. Hadas showed eagerness to cooperate and closed her eyes while Daskalos focussed on her face. In a few seconds she opened her eyes and Daskalos began to talk again.]

If you want me to help you, you must tell me whether you genuinely believe in God or not.

I do, I do,[the girl replied in earnest.]

Good! I could not have helped you otherwise.[Daskalos then offered his
diagnosis of the problem.
Your daughter, [he said to the mother,] is not suffering from demonic
possession. [He then looked at me and continued] Neither is she possessed
by elementals. [ Finally addressing himself to Hadas he said] Those you see
and whose voices you hear tormenting you are not illusions. They are human
beings. They are Nazis. [I saw horror expressed in the faces of the three Jewish women.] They are two spirits, husband and wife, who died during the
bombardment of Hamburg by the Allies. They took part in the Holocaust and
physically tortured a great number of Jews. When they departed to the other
world they carried with them their hatred for Jews. So they managed to get
possession of you at a time when their vibrations and yours were on the same
frequency. The husband took possession of your solar plexus and the woman your second chakra. But they have not been able to take over the chakra of your brain. They have managed to send to the asylum four other Jewish women. But you need not be afraid because today we will cut the connection and send them away. Since your religion is Jewish we
will do the exorcism in accordance with the Jewish Cabbala.

Daskalos then asked Loizos to go upstairs to the bedroom and fetch the White Eagle, a small statue Daskalos kept at his bedside. It was Daskalos' symbol of white magic, a very ancient mystical symbol, I found out later. Loizos was also instructed to bring along a silver six-pointed star, a gift to Daskalos from a Jewish mystic. In its centre there were inscriptions in Hebrew of the Ten Commandments Daskalos told Loizos that on his chest holding on his return to the living room he should have his hands crossed over this chest holding on one hand the White Eagle and on the other the six-pointed star. He also told Loizos not to utter a word while holding the two objects in that fashion.

Loizos went upstairs and Daskalos began his preparations. He first lit a white
candle and filled a glass of water which he placed on the table next to the
candle. Then he got a piece of white paper and markers of various colours. He
went into the Sanctum and brought back the Unpointed Sword, kissed it and placed it over the paper. When Loizos returned, looking sombre and silent just as he had been told, Daskalos took the statue, placed it next to the candle, and held the six-pointed star with his other hand.

Come forward, [he said to the girl. She stood up and came close to the
table.]

Can you read Hebrew? - Daskalos asked.

Yes - said the girl softly. Then Daskalos extended his arm and held the
six-pointed star firmly in front of her face. He asked her to read aloud the
Ten Commandments. After she had finished, he gave her the six-pointed star and told her to sit down and hold it with her right hand tightly over her heart.

Repeat after me - Daskalos commanded, -Shalom Alehem, Shalom Alehem.

The girl repeated it in a broken voice. I noticed a look of awe in the eyes of
the other two women upon hearing the Hebrew words.

Daskalos then sat in front of his desk, kissed the Unpointed Sword, and asked
Hadas to do likewise. Then he asked her to begin a prayer she knew in Hebrew. While she recited her prayer, Daskalos continued to murmur Shalom Alehem, Shalom Alehem, and using the Unpointed Sword and a red marker he began to draw several lines that appeared to me like several six-pointed stars, one almost on top of the other. His movements were slow and determined. After a few minutes he stopped murmuring Shalom Al hem and began talking slowly while still drawing the red lines. I could not make out what he was saying. I could only see his lips moving. Loizos was standing behind Daskalos and joined in murmuring monotonously Shalom Alehem while his eyes were fixed on Daskalos' drawings. Hadas continued her prayer, held the six-pointed star firmly against her chest, and focused her gaze on the flame as Daskalos had instructed her to do. I noticed the other two women were sitting on the couch next to each other holding firmly
each other's hand and watching with watery eyes what was going on. It was an emotional scene. At that moment Daskalos appeared more like a rabbi than a Greek Cypriot medicine man. By following Jewish mystical procedures he apparently eased the tension of the Jewish women, making it easier for them to participate meaningfully in the healing session. I suppose had the girl been a Muslim he would have followed Sufi methods to accomplish the same task.

No, you are not Christians. You are swine. No pity on you, - he said in
English with a loud severe voice, while concentrating on the flame and moving
his hands around it. The flame was behaving in a rather strange manner. I had
noticed this procedure on several occasions. Daskalos would concentrate his
eyes on the candle and from a distance, usually two to three feet away, he
would move his palm rapidly left and right in a trembling fashion. As he was
doing this, the flame would become thin and elongated, black smoke flying away from its tip. Then it would shrink and vacillate violently. The flame appeared to respond to Daskalos' hand movements. Subsequently he would bring his palm forward and pass it over the flame as if trying to grasp it. He would then open his fist right over his drawings as if throwing something onto the paper, murmuring words no one could hear.

Daskalos shook his head disapprovingly while focusing and working on the
candle's flame. "They are stubborn," he said, as if to inform his
audience of the difficulties he was facing. "No, you are not Christians,"
he repeated loudly and severely, "I am Jewish now! Shalom Alehem."

Daskalos spent about twenty minutes working with the flame, a rather long period in comparison with other times that I had witnessed similar procedures. When he stopped I saw an expression of relief and satisfaction on his face. I also observed that the moment he stopped working with the flame it became still.

Hadas continued to repeat her prayer and Daskalos folded the white paper in the shape of a triangle. He then placed the edge of the folded paper over the
flame, setting it on fire. Loizos, who was still murmuring Shalom Alehem, 
took the special container until it burned completely. Daskalos then asked the
girl to put out the flame herself and then drink of the magnetized water.

"You have nothing to worry about from now on," he declared authoritatively. "They can no longer harm you or anyone else. Both of them are now gone to a place where they can rest in peace until they come to their senses. You maystill feel heavy in the head but do not worry. They are the aftereffects that will gradually go away. But they can never again take possession of your aura. They may try to affect you telepathically but they cannot take possession of you. If you feel them near you, just say the prayer you have been saying here and concentrate on the flame of the white candle. The moment you do that they will be scared and will go away."

Then Daskalos returned to his armchair. He looked tired. Little Marios, his
three-year-old grandson, who had in the meantime come into the room, climbed on Daskalos' lap and rested his head on his grandfather's chest. Daskalos began stroking the boy's head. After a few moments of silence he said to the three women who sat there looking overwhelmed, "It is amazing, is it not? People carry their hatreds even beyond the grave."

Daskalos refused to accept any payment for his services. He remarked, "I
don't understand how a psychotherapist could ask for money for something
which is not his, the life-giving ether of the Holy Spirit. You have been
freely given, you should freely give," he concluded. The three women stood
up, thanked Daskalos, and we all left.

When Markides visited Daskalos a week later, he found that Daskalos was not
surprised to hear that Hadas was now quite well. He knew that she had been
cured.

"It is a case," Daskalos began, "which I have encountered on several
occasions. So far six or seven Jews, men and women, have come from Israel so that I could free them from 'possession.' In this case we are dealing with
humans who died and who, during their lives, had relentless hatred against
certain people or situations and who failed to make a complete transition to the psychic world. Instead they found themselves oscillating between the etheric of the gross material world and the psychic world. They thus found themselves in a position that allowed them to come in touch with this world. The way they do it is by taking possession of a human being who lives here on Earth and has certain phobias or is in a certain psychological state that permits these spirits to enter the person. Possession, be it by a demon, an elemental, or a departed human, can take place only if there are reasons, that is, when the individual vibrates analogously [on the same level] with whoever or whatever tries to enter him. In other words, the person must himself have the predisposition to hurt. That girl had certain phobias that, had they been left unchecked, could have grown and hurt certain people.
Therefore, for possession to take place, the seed of something similar must
exist in the one to be possessed. These Nazis tried gradually and in stages to
get possession of the body of this girl, and they succeeded. These spirits
were pushing her to self-destruction. You see, they were not elementals of her
own making that left her and then came back to her [like a Tibetan tulpa]. Nor
were they elementals of black magic sent to her by someone who wanted to harm her. So, as you see, possession can be by demons, by humans that have departed, or by elementals. The most difficult type of possession to cope with is by departed humans. They have a peculiar persistence. It is not easy to send them away. And you cannot destroy or dissolve them. They are eternal beings and cannot be destroyed.
That's where the difficulty lies. For example, I can and I have the right to
destroy and dissolve an elemental, no matter how powerful and terrifying it may be. In this case did you notice the persistence of those spirits? Did you not notice that they refused to leave her? I would get them out of her and then they would return. I had a hard time passing them through fire."

Markides remarked that he was not clairvoyant, and so had not seen any of this. But he had noticed the flame moving. "Is that why the flame behaved in such a strange manner?"

"Yes. I was trying to pass them through the element of fire so that I could
isolate them and then thrust them into Erevos. That is a form of psychonoetic
abyss which is not punishment but a necessary condition similar, I would say, to oblivion where their memories will be erased so that when they return to
consciousness they will not remember anything. You will see that what separates the various worlds, the etheric of the gross material, the psychic [astral] and the noetic [the mental realm or play of the mind] is the veil of Erevos or abyss [Lethe]. When one enters there one ceases to remember, reflects no impression, yet one knows that one exists. Quite often human beings enter there during deep sleep. The ancient Greeks called it 'The Dregs of the Water.' It is a necessary condition to force human spirits that vibrate satanically, so to speak, to forget."
Old 01-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Master
Sure, give some of those tibetan singing bowls a try, can't hurt. I wonder why the tone of that one i listened to had that effect.

So that feeling this or that emotion briefly is normal and due to whatever the soul aspect is doing? Including feeling 2 emotions at once, strong joy/sadness. odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Awakenings can be deceptive because you have all this higher vibrational energy coming in which feels good and makes you temporarily unaware of all the negative emotions you used to feel. But usually they're still there as blocked energy, waiting to be felt and released (which would be the pain or sadness you sometimes feel. Fresh energy opens up more space for old emotions to leave). Until that process is completed the entities that are attracted to the blocked energy won't be gone for good, but they may come and go or get a little annoyed. I was attacked by one in the face when I went through my awakening. It definitely wasn't happy! Lol.

You being sillier and more humorous would be your inner child coming out for play time. :) Our society has a thing against being happy and joyful, so we squash it at young ages, and forget it's ever there. But an awakening brings it out again for integration.

About Tibetan singing bowls.. everyone is going on to me about those lately so maybe my higher is telling me to take a listen to them. I will do at some point.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:17 AM
The changes that you'll feel?

I will bet you ....immense joy and freedom!
A friend had a little child spirit removed and even her
co-workers said...''You look great! Whassup?!''
Her entire aura changed!....also it took one session...good.

Tell her you can come in if there is a cancellation in 30 min...I bet you get in sooner!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-01-2015, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Durgaa - That was an interesting story! Thanks for sharing. I think this entity is an astral parasite and not a deceased spirit.. also it's influence or extent of possession over my solar plexus is much less now than it used to be. I had the feeling before I realised it was an entity that it wanted to leave. I read that sometimes attachments want to leave when the vibration of the host goes up too much for them but sometimes they have trouble letting go. To be honest.. my kundalini has been bringing this thing up slowly for transmuting. I sort of feel like a medium for light to reach it and break it up but it doesn't want that... obviously...

Kulstor - Feeling more than one emotion at any time is an expansion of your ability to process emotions probably.

Miss H - I think the changes will be great! Probably empty and spacey at first for a while as I get used to the new space and energy. Then after a couple of weeks full of new vitality which should continue to grow as time goes on, especially with the other sessions I'll be having to raise my vibration there and deal with the original blocks.

This will be a turning moment I believe. Spent the last year getting to this point.. ready for the new year ;)
Old 01-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
John - The entity doesn't come from myself. I'm aware that we can create our own as split off shadow aspects of ourselves but I've healed that type of damage already. After my full awakening I believe all my entities were shed from me. But due to my confusion over what had happened and my fragile energetic state I accepted it back in unknowingly through creating an unhealthy control dynamic in mine and my twin flame's relationship. I had a dream that it was a result of not moving on from him when I should've done. But I was still clinging to old ways of being out of habit as I needed time to get used to my new state of being. The entity itself came from an abusive relationship I had about three years ago, and it entered as a result of the damage my narcissistic step-father had done me. I remember after I cut off the relationship, I had a huge knot in my solar plexus which medically was diagnosed as salmonella but I know now it was the entity which had originally attached to me.

Hi,

Yes you have identified the issue which has created this presence. That is the most important thing. As you examine your abusive experience/relationship. keep in mind that you can energetically evolve the consequences. When you trust that You will Do exactly that, you set an intent for healing and resolution.

That work is not easy, however if you can sense it as done it will make your efforts more of an adventure.

I myself have solar plexus issues. Some from things similar to your experiences and some as a result of divine planning. My genetic imbalance has allowed me to sense energies few of us are able to detect. I am most grateful for that skill and ability.

I hope that I have been encouraging.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-01-2015, 12:41 AM
PRESENCE-23

Solar plexus is a "being" itself... meaning it can make you believe anything.

If you get emotionally hurt, your solar plexus is being damage. (it's "normal").

Also, if you are attached with someone and get hurt from him, you will keep this person attached to you (not in the best way).

Mix emotions+affection, can lead to perceptions like there is an entity.

-- I've been really really interrogated in the last year about entity in the system etc.. and i found out that most of the time there is none! (and when there is one, usually the person doesn't realise it). it is our emotional system+affection which creates things like that.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I read that sometimes attachments want to leave when the vibration of the host goes up too much for them but sometimes they have trouble letting go. To be honest.. my kundalini has been bringing this thing up slowly for transmuting. I sort of feel like a medium for light to reach it and break it up but it doesn't want that... obviously...

Yes, the lower chakras attract lower types. lt's with the opening of the Higher one's that we rise above astral attacks.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:04 AM
KevinO

The body is composed of entities. Look anywhere long enough and you will find emotion, then existence as something that is not you.

It does not matter unless one becomes individuated from the rest of the body, which can happen for any number of reasons. Then it needs to be soothed, or detached. But you could detach all day for the rest of your life and not get rid of all of them.

An option is to get into communication with it, find out what emotion it is feeling, and let it know you understand. Or, invite it to leave to find a place it likes better.

I know the above sounds strange and is to be believed only as one wishes to do so.