Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Entity in my solar plexus

I have finally realised after all this time why this 'blockage' in my solar plexus is so tough to crack. Because it's not a blockage but an entity that is attached to it and leeching off of my energy there. Once I had an idea that it *could* be an entity I was recommended to a healer who took a look at my solar plexus and confirmed it was definitely an entity. A large one which feeds off self-doubt and fear. Although I don't consider myself very fearful or doubtful about a great many things and am surprised it's actually there.. it's probably attached to an issue too deeply repressed for me to see.

I've booked some sessions with the healer who said she could remove the entity for me, my first session being the 21st of January. She said she can remove the entity the first session. The other follow up sessions over the next half year will be to raise my vibration there and heal the auric damage so that entity or others like it don't return. I'm genuinely excited about this development as hopefully I can soon be rid of the problem that's caused me so much grief in the past.

I know the back of my solar plexus is fully open with no blockages and once the entity is removed from the front I'm expecting that the energy between both sides will begin to flow properly again and there won't be the congestion I've had to live with for so long.

I thought I would share this development here with the community and update this thread as my sessions are carried out. I want to write down the changes I feel and experience personally as a result of the removal and healing.

And also I hope it's a message to anyone else who's reading this.. if you have a blockage that doesn't seem to be released no matter what you do.. maybe it's an entity!
Old 29-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Ascender

wow some stuff going on , how exactly did you find out ? you say realized but how I wonder ?

anyway so good it will go away than perhaps she could help sooner that 21st ? takes a bit waiting

its interesting this is posing 3666 for you as in 666 the angel number seems not to make sense to this though
Old 29-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Last month I was depressed and angry which was really out of character for me. On top of that these past two months during the full moon my kundalini energy has increased drastically but it was hurting me awfully because it couldn't break up the entity. And to finish I have this black sludge which comes up sometimes as it's released. I just put the pieces together at one point the week before Christmas and felt clairsentiently I was being emotionally leeched at my solar plexus. I wrote it on my blog that it could be an entity but I thought such an idea was absurd so I didn't think too much more about it. But then a friend who was reading about my problems said it sounded like I had an entity. She recommend me a friend of hers who is a healer who looked clairvoyantly and said it was definitely an entity.

She can't help me out any sooner because she's fully fully booked. I wanted it sooner, before the next full moon (in six days- looks like the next fortnight will be painful for me again) but obviously she has other clients who have sessions with her, so I have to wait. I'm fine with it really. Just knowing it will be removed soon is great news enough.

Lol! Random connection you made there.. or was it..
Old 29-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Ascender

ah good I understand

'Lol! Random connection you made there.. or was it'

(made an edit some things are private)

;-) uh well also we are still all one :-)

Last edited by Frederick33 : 29-12-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Old 30-12-2014, 07:40 PM
Experiencer

I'm so excited for you Scarlett! Can't wait to see how you get on with it all. :)
Old 31-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Master
I wonder how one can tell if one has such a thing on them.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Master
Hello Scarlett,

It is my understanding that we can create this entity in any of our 3 lower chakras. However the manifestation of the entity is not the problem but a result from an unresolved issue. You do want to raise your vibrations. Not so much to heal residual damage but to discover and resolve that issue which is seeking your attention.

Best Wishes!!

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Master
Mind a silly question? I hope not. Hope I'm not derailing this thread.

I guess if one's soul aspect is doing stuff to one's chakras it'll handle what is needed and or that'll be part of the process?

I assume that it knows what it's' doing. ;)
Old 31-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Deactivated Account

John - The entity doesn't come from myself. I'm aware that we can create our own as split off shadow aspects of ourselves but I've healed that type of damage already. After my full awakening I believe all my entities were shed from me. But due to my confusion over what had happened and my fragile energetic state I accepted it back in unknowingly through creating an unhealthy control dynamic in mine and my twin flame's relationship. I had a dream that it was a result of not moving on from him when I should've done. But I was still clinging to old ways of being out of habit as I needed time to get used to my new state of being. The entity itself came from an abusive relationship I had about three years ago, and it entered as a result of the damage my narcissistic step-father had done me. I remember after I cut off the relationship, I had a huge knot in my solar plexus which medically was diagnosed as salmonella but I know now it was the entity which had originally attached to me.

Kulstor - 99% of people have some sort of attachment. They can be 'harmless' like simple thought-forms sent unconsciously from other people or beings, they can be astral parasites (what I have.. I saw it clairvoyantly and it looks like a huge black octopus with many tentacles. It has one tentacle leading somewhere else of unknown origin), or they can be earthbound spirits stuck to your aura, or even 'demonic' beings from the lower hells that are extremely intelligent and not something you want attached to you. They cause extreme terror but are more rare type of attachments.

A simple way to tell is if you have mood swings, especially mood swings that are out of character.. though generally most people have mood swings and not having any would be more out of character than anything else (entity attachments are so normal). I would say.. any negative emotion that has no seeming reason or feels 'blown up' or exaggerated.. there's probably something attached there. I hope that answers your question.

Yep, the soul will handle everything in the correct timing.. everything is foreseen and accounted for.
Old 31-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Double post.