Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardhanareshvara
It is regarded by yogis as the purgatorial fifth chakra, sometimes an abyss, sometimes a bridge, and it is a big deal. It is the entry from the lower chakras to the higher chakras but all lower chakras below the throat need to be cleared first and the three tan tiens that power the chakra system must be filled and fully functioning. A yogi might take several lifetimes to cross this chakra. It is unlikely that anyone here will ever cross it.

I have already crossed it. Though my throat wasn't perfect, I had a lot of help from the people upstairs. I worked on the specifics later.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:59 AM
Master
so I have no hope? ok. i'll just exisst as long as htis body lives. othing matters anyway, except true friends, nothing else matters at all.

i have no crystal and the tibetan singing bowl video does nothing for my throat at all, it feels like it's dead. plus i'm getting momentary pains in my chest area now and then at times.

i accept i'll never get past this. i guess this aspect was meant only to do the groundwork for the next aspect who'll be the one to finish. i'll just exist as long as this body lives, nothing more.

as for help upstairs, there is no upstairs, nor downstairs just here only, nothing else. even if there were an upstairs there is no hope fo me at all. sorry to be a downer but that is the truth.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:36 AM
Ascender
Dont give up kulstor. Ive done it too. It wasnt that hard but it will take time. Get a clear quartz crystal. They are good for everything. Hold it in your hand. The right one will make your hand and maybe your whole arm buzz.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Master
i can look to see if I have one. can't materialize things here, doesn't work like that here. beings more then 3 dimensions perhaps can do that but we can't.

i'm just existing till this body dies. I'm glad it is mortal. makes this bearable knowing it can't exist forever.
Old 05-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Experiencer

My throat chakra opening was gradual. In the day to day life, I learned to speak up for myself. I didn't let myself get pushed around, taken advantage of. If I didn't like it, or did, I'd say so. Also, previously, I hated to have things around my throat. I could not bear to wear a scarf or turtle-neck sweater. (I'm dating myself here, lol) It felt like I was choking. Now that I am more balanced, I wear things that I would not have been able to before. I didn't really feel the energy of the change, but I felt the effects.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Master
Found a sorta kinda egg shaped quarts crystal, all it seems to do is make the kundalini resonate then soon after that makes the rest of my body resonate, but only if I keep it on my neck. the throat chakra is dead or something, no response.

guess all that's good for is if I want the kundalini to start resonating for some reason and the body to, though the body won't till after the K starts doing so. No idea why I'd want to do that.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Found a sorta kinda egg shaped quarts crystal, all it seems to do is make the kundalini resonate then soon after that makes the rest of my body resonate, but only if I keep it on my neck. the throat chakra is dead or something, no response.

guess all that's good for is if I want the kundalini to start resonating for some reason and the body to, though the body won't till after the K starts doing so. No idea why I'd want to do that.

When I work on specifics chakras, i look for a more a of a pressure feeling and not so much kundalini resonation. The kundalini resonation usually occurs, for me, when I have opened all chakras and then focus on it (kundalini resonation can occur from external sources but I'm referring to self internal intention).

There are many techniques to working on individual chakras (sound, focused breathing, posture, imagining, etc). Your throat chakra is not dead, you just have to find it.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 05-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Master
I tried the tibetan singing bowls, worked for the heart chakra, but my throat doesn't respond at all to that. it's like it's dead or something. guess it's a dead chakra, makes sense one of them would be dead. But to not mire this down i negativity I promise to never post i this thread again, so it can get back to being positive.

Good luck.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
I tried the tibetan singing bowls, worked for the heart chakra, but my throat doesn't respond at all to that. it's like it's dead or something.

Some suggestions that work for me (it helps to have the singing bowls in the background):
1) adjust neck posture and see how it feel.

2)flex and relax neck muscles and see how it feels.

3) hold a yawning posture. That throat chakra opens when we yawn.

4) breathing. Imagine you have a balloon in your neck and you are exhaling into it. Feel the pressure increase as the balloon expands. (This one is my go to).

Are you able to feel you third eye and crown?

The best way I can describe how the throat chakra feels to me is, it feels like there is a ring of pressure that connects to the back of neck at spine and raps around the throat.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 06-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
Thanks, I've been trying those suggestions. Though when I imagine there is a balloon connected where the vocal chord area is, the heart chakra stirs up, so to speak. Still some pain in certain postures as I move my head around to flex the neck. The pain feels like it's almost between the shoulder blades. I guess a muscle or something.

I can feel my 3rd eye an crown chakras. I think one on the back of my head maybe also? though not as active as my 3rd eye and crown. Crown and heart, I think, feel the most active of the upper ones. & like the crown one is always active, or mostly is.

---

there is the very occasional moment of very mild pain. If i listen to the tibetan singing bowls for the throat chakra at times I may feel what is like a small pinprick of pain here and there, and it does feel like it responds like the other chakras do, unlike before, though maybe not as much. Expelled more mucus last night and this morning. I guess all signs maybe that something is going on at my throat chakra. If I listen to music or the tibetan bowls for chakra healing or chakra balancing & healing it feels like it dues stir up like the others, unlike before. No idea what to do but keep up what I'm doing.