Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-10-2014, 03:19 AM
getgoodvibes

Once the throat chakra is fully opened, you will be able to communicate your truth clearly and thoroughly. You will not be at a loss for words (unless some fear temporarily blocks it), and those words will flow like a river flowing to an ocean :) This is my intuition on the matter as I have throat chakra issues as well. I tend to communicate better through writing.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:01 AM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by getgoodvibes
Once the throat chakra is fully opened, you will be able to communicate your truth clearly and thoroughly. You will not be at a loss for words (unless some fear temporarily blocks it), and those words will flow like a river flowing to an ocean :) This is my intuition on the matter as I have throat chakra issues as well. I tend to communicate better through writing.

Hey Getgood

My throat chakra is opening. I think the issue arose out of my lack of confidence in some areas of my life but I have been effectively working through them. I believe this lack of confidence and issue in my third chakra also played a role in my difficulty with manifestation.
Old 25-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite
What I got from this was that in order for it( the throat chakra) to work effectively, one's solar plexus needs to function properly. Am I on the right track? So if one's solar plexus is functioning well, then one is better able to communicate what's in their heart and mind? Their truth?

Yes, I've noticed this too. I have problems in my solar plexus and I have felt that when I want to say something but a blockage there is holding me back the energy tries to move upwards to my throat for expression but flings back down again. Like a rubber band contracting. It feels very unhealthy.

After a few times of this happening I realised that the state of the throat relies on the state of the solar plexus.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:07 AM
Master
I was wondering, hope this is the right thread for this. I wonder if there are various was to clear any blockage at the throat chakra?
Old 04-01-2015, 10:17 AM
Ascender
The solar plexus governs core energy. It draws power from the breath. I dont have problems with it myself but I would think you could use the breath to clear it too.

Does having a blocked solar plexus manifest in breathing issues?

Focusing on the higher vibrations in music can clear blockages in the throat chakra. Any music that makes you feel happy and positive can do this. You just need to focus the energy inwards to the chakra and let it dissolve the blocks.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Master
Many if not all people have problems with the throat chakra (and the solar plexus, for different reasons). Throat usually has to do with past lives where you weren't allowed to speak up due to whatever, often religion related. There are people who got locked up or killed for speaking up against religion (witches, pagans) This happened to a great many of today's spiritual people.
There are people who got their tongues cut out for the same reason.
This leaves a lot of pain and trauma in the throat chakra and will take time and work to heal.

One awful reason for ppl to have problems with it, is that many of us have been beheaded by guillotine in past lives. The knife of the guillotine cut through your throat chakra, disconnecting it from your I Am point in the tum in a split second. Because of the violence and impact, the original blue instantly withdrew from the throat. Just let that sink in, we are talking serious trauma here!
Think of the circumstances of a beheading: you got mocked, ridiculed, gobbed and spat at, rotten tomatoes and eggs thrown at you, judged etc etc. Total disrespect and the crowd was enjoying it!!? It was a horrible thing, robbing someone of his/her sense of self, and his/her voice.
This caused/causes many ppl to not speak up anymore (for many lives), they'd lost their Voice and sense of Self, because of the damage to the throat AND because the connection with the I Am point was severed. The I Am point is located below the belly button.
Best would be to connect both again, the throat is blue, I Am is warm orange (complementary colours). This will help change old convictions and beliefs that are held in the thymus chakra.

If you want to heal your throat, use blue, and not just a single hue of blue, but ALL blues --> The voice is a multifaceted instrument, so one hue of blue would not suffice to heal it!!

All chakras are connected, but the throat is typically more connected to the 2nd chakra, not the solar plexus. Both have to do with expressing yourself, expressing yourself is a form of communicating.
It's also not located or related to the thymus, the thymus is a different chakra: the thymus chakra => Higher Heart chakra.

Archangel Gabriel resides over to the first three chakras, Archangel Michael is connected with the throat .. His Sword of Truth can help you to speak your truth.
Ears, mouth, jaw, teeth all are connected/part of the throat chakra. Not the nose though. The nose is connected to/part of the third eye, as are the cheekbones.
Going down I believe the shoulders (and neck of course), not sure about the lungs ..

Throat chakras usually require a lot of work to really heal, because what happened to us in past lives.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Master
This region is variously represented in the myths and legends of the world as a threshold where the frightening Gate Guardians stand, the Sirens sing, the Clashing Rocks come together, where a ferry sets forth to the Land of No Return, the Land Below Waves, and the Land of Eternal Youth. However, as told in the Katha Upanishad: “It is the sharpened edge of a razor, hard to traverse.” In a Tantric text, it is the “gateway of the Great Liberation.”
It is regarded by yogis as the purgatorial fifth chakra, sometimes an abyss, sometimes a bridge, and it is a big deal. It is the entry from the lower chakras to the higher chakras but all lower chakras below the throat need to be cleared first and the three tan tiens that power the chakra system must be filled and fully functioning. A yogi might take several lifetimes to cross this chakra. It is unlikely that anyone here will ever cross it.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Does having a blocked solar plexus manifest in breathing issues?

Yes, actually I was just saying this yesterday to my twin. I have difficulty breathing most days because of my blockage here.
It's not as bad as it used to be though. It's definitely getting better with spontaneous breath work included in my daily kundalini kriyas.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Master
Thanks, so focus on music that I like and different shades of blue. Thanks. guess it may take quite a bit of time, from what has been said here. I hope not more then this lifetime.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
I was wondering, hope this is the right thread for this. I wonder if there are various was to clear any blockage at the throat chakra?

You can meditate on it, use crystals such as lapis lazuli or sodalite, or use your Tibetan singing bowls tuned to the frequency of the throat. Then there's specific mantras such as 'HAM'. Also, self-introspection is never amiss. Why is there a blockage? The throat governs self-truth and expression of that. Is there something you're denying in yourself? Do you have trouble speaking your truth? Understanding can also release a problem. Others have to be worked at consciously.