Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Royalite

Question on throat chakra

Hey everyone!

I often hear of people talking of the heart chakra and the third eye as well as the crown chakra opening. But what of the throat chakra? What happens when that opens?

I ask because for some years now, I have been experiencing things that seem to align with the area of communication. For example, I have seen archangel Gabriel after coming out of meditation (I heard her name telepathically and repeatedly just days before this encounter). Recently, while meditating, I began to see very light clear blue all around me, but the same color as my signature down below but a little lighter, all around me. There have been other, more practical, daily life things that seem to happen, but I was just wondering what happens to others or if this has happened to others.
Old 30-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Royalite

Anyone? I'm actually quite curious...
Old 01-10-2014, 12:22 AM
Guide
The throat chakra is an energy center in the throat by the thyroid. You open it every time you yawn, but you don't have to yawn to open it. ;).

It connects the solar plexus (power) and the heart to the third eye and crown
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 01-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
The throat chakra is an energy center in the throat by the thyroid. You open it every time you yawn, but you don't have to yawn to open it. ;).

It connects the solar plexus (power) and the heart to the third eye and crown

What I got from this was that in order for it( the throat chakra) to work effectively, one's solar plexus needs to function properly. Am I on the right track? So if one's solar plexus is functioning well, then one is better able to communicate what's in their heart and mind? Their truth?
Old 01-10-2014, 03:30 AM
AnandinBhisajKurma

I feel my throat chakra as a light vibrating/pulsing, all between my ears, throat, mouth, and nose. Im more clairsentient though. Are you usually more clairvoyant?

The color sounds right though.

How has your communication and listening seemed lately? Energy inside first, energy outside second. If you feel like you're getting your message across, and can understand others more clearly, then perhaps you are indeed coming into balance of your throat chakra :)

Namaste
Old 01-10-2014, 03:43 AM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnandinBhisajKurma
I feel my throat chakra as a light vibrating/pulsing, all between my ears, throat, mouth, and nose. Im more clairsentient though. Are you usually more clairvoyant?

The color sounds right though.

How has your communication and listening seemed lately? Energy inside first, energy outside second. If you feel like you're getting your message across, and can understand others more clearly, then perhaps you are indeed coming into balance of your throat chakra :)

Namaste

Hey

I'm a mix of both (I think) though I tend to prefer the clairvoyant experience. I think my communication has gotten better. But an ongoing thing with me has been my confidence around others. I've been working on speaking my truth more with coworkers, etc and just getting more comfortable in my space.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite
What I got from this was that in order for it( the throat chakra) to work effectively, one's solar plexus needs to function properly. Am I on the right track? So if one's solar plexus is functioning well, then one is better able to communicate what's in their heart and mind? Their truth?

Yes this is correct. The solar plexus is the power center that give energy to all the chakras including the throat. The solar plexus can power up the heart and the heart can send the love to the throat in order to communicate affections. THe root should be open for all of this so any excess energy can be grounded into the earth.
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 01-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Royalite

Quote:
Yes this is correct. The solar plexus is the power center that give energy to all the chakras including the throat. The solar plexus can power up the heart and the heart can send the love to the throat in order to communicate affections. THe root should be open for all of this so any excess energy can be grounded into the earth.

Thank you back seat. I think this has helped me see what I need to work on. I think i knew this before, but I can see how it all comes together.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite
Thank you back seat. I think this has helped me see what I need to work on. I think i knew this before, but I can see how it all comes together.

Your welcome. Sometimes we receive divine messages from above about what the right path is and which step to take next. Don't ever question or doubt it and you will be on the way to finding your true self
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 01-10-2014, 05:59 PM
AnandinBhisajKurma

Lightbulb

Quote:

Well put, thank you Backseat.

I think Im confused just a tad though, I thought the crown was responsible for drawing in power? Where does the solar plexus receive its power from? Enlighten me brother :)

Namaste