Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Sangress

(Thinks of stealing your rock)

*Evil grin*
Old 07-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Shadowside

I might actually have to put defenses around it now, lest i be 'capped by my own energy.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Shadowside

wow trippy i thought sangress was a guy until i looked at her profile, also apparently we share a star sign. awesome.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Sangress

Quote:
I might actually have to put defenses around it now, lest i be 'capped by my own energy.

Exactly why I mentioned it. You can never be too careful.

Quote:
wow trippy i thought sangress was a guy until i looked at her profile, also apparently we share a star sign. awesome.

*shrugs* I project masculine energy on purpose to put people off guard.

Manipulating energy is always such a joy.

Seems everyone is vulnerable to my tricks whether they know it or not. *Grins*
Old 07-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Lucuno

Be warned cause doing this is no different than opening Pandoras box..
Your not the first to try and break barriers, I knew of someone that did that with a few other gates; which leads to some disasters... The end result of this can go bad.. And yes, this is what I feel from my gut.

This is a warning for though the consequences can be big.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
I'll be quick, and explain the general premise of this scheme.

I'm going to try a break or damage the veil, using condensed energy. Here's how I'm going to go about it, I'm going to find a stone/rock/small object and im them going to enchant it so that it can hold lots of my energy. I'll then day after day week after week charge it with my energy, creating a stacking effect. Each day after charging I'll compress the energy into a singularity, in order to disrupt and destroy the veil. A similar principal exists in theoretical physics; If one single point in the universe is heated to a certain temperature space and time will bubble and warp creating another universe. I'm hoping that the same principle will work astrally; enough spiritual pressure and energy at one spot should irradiate the veil and break it apart. If anyone has any ideas questions or comments, feel free to post them. I'll be updating this with results every week.

You could just transcend your physical perception of this world to see the astral in all its glory.

It is a place of the mind, not a place of games. You don't seem to have any fear or doubt attached with your theory, I wonder if you've truly done the research about the astral realm or if you think you can do this just for a nice little life changing experience for the whole human race.. I'd leave that up to the All, personally..

And by research, I mean experience. Have you experienced the astral realm and understood its workings based on those experiences? Have you sought the help of your own truth?

And really, I'd just like to point out, that this doesn't seem like something that would affect anyone else other than you. It's your mind, its your life, it is solely your place to experience your life.. Everyone else could just be a figment of your imagination for all you know.

Sorry for rambling.. But I wonder if you really thought about this clearly.

Also, I have very little astral experience. I'm a novice. But I personally believe that there's a lot to learn from it naturally as we grow, not by breaking it open tooth and nail with 'spiritual energy' of some sort.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Lucuno

If your gonna open it without our permission, then your breaking a spiritual rule and will get into trouble.
Remember you don't decide for us humans.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Exactly why I mentioned it. You can never be too careful.

*shrugs* I project masculine energy on purpose to put people off guard.

Manipulating energy is always such a joy.

Seems everyone is vulnerable to my tricks whether they know it or not. *Grins*

My defenses have always been in place even before i decided to do this. But i guess extra measures wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Fyi the star sign gemini is masculine in nature, so i really doubt you even have to try to appear masculine, it comes naturally to your pesonality.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Shadowside

accidently quad-posted
Old 08-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Shadowside

I've been doing this eight years, I've done a lot, I know what I'm doing, The veil is a suffocating net that dampens astral powers and seperates the physical from the astral, It's time that the curtain of restriction that is veil come down in order for the world to come back into it's true self. Lucuno, who sets the rules of the astral? And Who do I answer to if i break those rules?
Closed Thread