Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 04:20 AM
Shadowside

Okay sangress, If you've seen this a lot please tell me the various details of the past veil breaking experiments, so that way I can learn from other peoples past mistakes. And use them advantageously.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:56 AM
Sangress

They've done what you were attempting, using raw energetic force and constructs coupled with rituals over a physical object. Variations include trying to puncture the viel with their own or someone elses raw core energy, trying to energetically overload the Viel, trying to suck the energy out of a section of the Viel, trying to pull and tear the Viel......etc

All I want to get across is that you have no need to do anything to the Viel. It's like trying to make the sky turn red.

What is your motive beyond successfully manipulating the Viel in some way?
Old 07-12-2010, 07:08 AM
Ciqala

I have no idea what the **** is going on here, but why on earth would you break whatever separates this plane from the astral plane?
It is balanced for a reason, and it sounds like something atrocious and horrible would happen, i would be interested in hearing those other theories you wrote of.

So you want to force endless amounts of your own energy in a rock, it seems you know the process, that would be consuming, if it's even possible.

I wouldn't disturb the balance, i'd just go there myself, congrats if you cause the end of the world or something weird lol. I just get a weird feeling from it all.

Sort of reminds me of this guy i used to know, got drug induced schizophrenia, from a pcp, he was so happy he was tripping out constantly, but then a few days passed and he shot himself in the head because he couldn't stand the fact he would always live in it, don't ask me how it reminds me of this, but i'm pretty sure the astral plane is separated for a reason.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Sangress

The Viel is not a separation between the states of existence. It only appears that way.

It's actually just where one form of energy ends and another begins, like where light meets shadow. The vibrational frequency that governs the physical state of existence changes at that point and the only reason why no one has broken the Viel is because it is not effected by energy from the physical state of existence.

Just like a shadow, anyone can pass through the Viel if they actually take the time to understand how it works and what it is.

All you need to do to pass through the Viel, or gain whatever your seeking on the other side of it, is to become one with that "wall" of energy.

Am I making sense here?
Old 07-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Shadowside

First off all i'm not entirely convinced that the veil is natural, it could have been created to seperate us from our true selves, which i find interesting. Sangress the veil already has small holes and spots where it has been worn thin, so it can be damaged, so ergo it can be destroyed. The veil is falling at a steady pace, left to it's own devices it will fall on december 21st 2012. I'm just trying to get a peek at whats in store for the future so that i can prepare.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Summerland

To my understanding the Veil is thinning. However people and entities form other dimensions have been crossing it for, well, thousands of years. Dream walking, shamanism, astral projecting, seeing the fae, seeing spirits (ghosts), entities from other planes of existence.
I could think of a lot more important objectives to put all that energy into. But do as ye will, in that it harm none. IF you could accomplish this, for what purpose? To satisfy your curiousity? Is that a valid reason to possibly create a rift in the fabric?
Old 07-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder
Totally random but this whole conversation about the veil reminds me of this video game dragon age origins i play. there is a place called the fade which is basically the dream world or astral and there are breaks in the veil and demons n stuff would come through it. not saying that's what is going to happen. it's just random and bared a significant similiarity to this so thought i'd share
Old 07-12-2010, 07:12 PM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Ascent
Totally random but this whole conversation about the veil reminds me of this video game dragon age origins i play. there is a place called the fade which is basically the dream world or astral and there are breaks in the veil and demons n stuff would come through it. not saying that's what is going to happen. it's just random and bared a significant similiarity to this so thought i'd share

awesome! do they have it for ps3?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Sangress

Quote:

I wantz it. :) T_T Why did my Xbox have to kill itself? (Red ring of death.)

Quote:
First off all i'm not entirely convinced that the veil is natural, it could have been created to seperate us from our true selves, which i find interesting. Sangress the veil already has small holes and spots where it has been worn thin, so it can be damaged, so ergo it can be destroyed. The veil is falling at a steady pace, left to it's own devices it will fall on december 21st 2012. I'm just trying to get a peek at whats in store for the future so that i can prepare.

I never said it could not be damaged or worn thin. I just said it was pointless because it's not any kind of separating construct at all.

As long as you think it's separating you from something amazing and wonderful, then it will do just that because your perceptions will be blocked.

*Shrugs* I see there is no dissuading you. Shame you have to waste all that energy in the process.

(Energy that could go to a better cause.....like me. ;p)
Old 07-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Shadowside

Exclamation

yeah apparently that game rocks virtual face, to bad i opted for the wii instead of a 360. *twitch* *twitch*

Oh it's not wasted at all; Let's assume that i'll fail, well i have a back up plan for all that energy, I plan to keep that rock with me for a long long time, and If someone decides to mess with me, well that's just say that i'll have a ocean of energy to to channel into any spell i wish. Like fire, lots and lots and lots of fire. yeah let's go with that.
Closed Thread