Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Shadowside

Sangress you twisted you own words and backpedaled when got caught. Xan, simply put there is a curtain of energy around this earth that divides the astral from the physical, it isn't imaginary mental gap in consciousness. The veil is a very real thing that lives breaths and dies as we do.
Sangress, Xan neither of you are going to let up, and neither am I, This simple topic has turned into a back and forth argument with no point, both of you are not contributing at all merely undermining me. I am asking both of you nicely to find another topic to post on, I realize that I have no authority in this matter but all the same we are starting to sound like broken records and I'm not looking forward to getting banned because this convo got out of hand as it's doing right now.

You'll here from me next when my experiment concludes.

Last edited by Shadowside : 10-12-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Master
No, my dear, the veil is not a living thing... simply a transition between frequency dimensions.

Although you see us as undermining you, allowing that you may be on the wrong track would actually support you in finding out what will really work.

That's my last word on it.

blessings
Xan

Old 10-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
Sangress you twisted you own words and backpedaled when got caught. Xan, simply put there is a curtain of energy around this earth that divides the astral from the physical, it isn't imaginary mental gap in consciousness. The veil is a very real thing that lives breaths and dies as we do.
Sangress, Xan neither of you are going to let up, and neither am I, This simple topic has turned into a back and forth argument with no point, both of you are not contributing at all merely undermining me. I am asking both of you nicely to find another topic to post on, I realize that I have no authority in this matter but all the same we are starting to sound like broken records and I'm not looking forward to getting banned because this convo got out of hand as it's doing right now.

You'll here from me next when my experiment concludes.
wow, you're really over complicating a thing that is literally 1st nature to everything that lives...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 10-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Lucuno

Guys; just let him be, he will learn this lesson I speak of sooner or later.
Arguing with him is a waste of time, look at his post record, to me what I see is a possible troll just trying to get SF rolling, so yea; just ignore him. We're only feeding him what he wants; which is called "attention".
Old 10-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Shadowside

You know I could just start this post war all over again with a retort; but It'll be so much sweeter if i wait, destroy the veil, and comeback with evidence of it's removal. If you don't think i'm right or if you think i'm just some stupid troll then leave, no one's making you stay here arguring with me.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Master
That's gone as far as I'm willing to let it.

Closed Thread