Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 03:21 AM
Shadowside

Breaking the veil

I'll be quick, and explain the general premise of this scheme.

I'm going to try a break or damage the veil, using condensed energy. Here's how I'm going to go about it, I'm going to find a stone/rock/small object and im them going to enchant it so that it can hold lots of my energy. I'll then day after day week after week charge it with my energy, creating a stacking effect. Each day after charging I'll compress the energy into a singularity, in order to disrupt and destroy the veil. A similar principal exists in theoretical physics; If one single point in the universe is heated to a certain temperature space and time will bubble and warp creating another universe. I'm hoping that the same principle will work astrally; enough spiritual pressure and energy at one spot should irradiate the veil and break it apart. If anyone has any ideas questions or comments, feel free to post them. I'll be updating this with results every week.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:53 AM
flutterangel

No disrespect, just curious, but why are you trying to do that?
mahakali

what veil?
Sangress

Not to dissuade you...but.....

I've seen people try exactly what you are proposing before.

I'm sure you can already tell what their result was.

Do you know the nature and behavior of the Viel?
Old 07-12-2010, 04:00 AM
Shadowside

There are many theories on what would happen if someone or something snapped the boundry between the astral and the physical, but i'm fairly certain at the very least astral powers would intensify. Someone once told me that's its like air, constantly around you, interacting with you, but intangable and indestructable.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:03 AM
Sangress

Sorry for being so blunt.....but....(there's always a but, heh)

You do not need to break it to utilize it.

Your awareness can pass through it and blend with it and become part of it.

People seem to believe its some intangible wall that's constantly crushing them which they have to break apart to gain the rewards beyond it.

I suggest that, before you try this, study the fabric of the Veil and understand how it works before running headlong at it.

You might be surprised at what you find.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Shadowside

I'm not trying to use the stone to attack the veil directly, no I'm weakening it indirectly by making it work hard to keep itself stable. Eventually, if all goes to plan the veil will weaken through indirect contact with the stone, like radiation.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:13 AM
Sangress

Either way, I've seen scores of people do these things for naught.

It's just my personal experience.

You'll find that you have no need to try to weaken or break or make the Viel unstable because you are capable of using it to your benefit regardless.

If you are doing it out of curiosity, go ahead.

If you are doing it for personal gain, you'll probably need to find better ways.

I know I'm being blatant, but this is as crystal clear as night and day to me because I've seen it so many laborious times.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Shadowside

The beauty of this experiment it that it becomes more likely to succeed with each passing second, the veil is shifting and weakening I'm just trying to push over the brink completely
Old 07-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Shadowside

Darn, I thought I had an orginal idea for once. Oh well.
Closed Thread