Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan
So everyone is different and what may harm could help another?

That's my take on it.

But I would advise honouring the source of your food - be it meat and vegetable and a gratitude towards it. We are blessed by plenty of food relatively and we shouldn't forget that.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan
So everyone is different and what may harm could help another?

Exactly! One must do whatever is best for them. And not reach a decision because another does it, or tell them they should. Our bodies are our temples and homes for our spirit. We must treat them well if we wish to continue on earth and wish to give our spirits the best environment it can have.
Old 13-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Creative

The lighter meats such as fish, fowl and lamb are perfectly fine for pretty much anyone. People need meat for its blood building properties. Beef is fine small quantities. Pork should be avoided by everyone.
As mentioned, the key is how the animal is raised, honored and killed.

The chakras are more a reflection of the thoughts and intent of the person, rather than what is eaten. Granted what is eaten can have an effect, but it's not the be all and end all.

For most people, the diet should be mostly vegetarian with some meat on the side. However, as suggested above, people should find the balance that works for them.
Old 13-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

But (and this is only my own opinion) -with 'meditation and human chakras', what we are really talking about is consciousness, and the concentration and focus and flowing of energy.

The consciousness -levels of compassion, kindness, and unconditional Love, are better nurtured, than overlooked.

A wonderful post, dear Tobi.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 13-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Phantasmic Fox

I once heard that the consumption of meat calcifis the pineal gland, making it less active in a sense. The pineal gland produces hormones, it produces melatonin which is hormone that acts in visualization. Calcification, or hardening, of the pineal gland affects all chakras considering that the pineal gland is the organ of the crown chakra, the crown of chakras.
Old 13-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
I once heard that the consumption of meat calcifis the pineal gland, making it less active in a sense. The pineal gland produces hormones, it produces melatonin which is hormone that acts in visualization. Calcification, or hardening, of the pineal gland affects all chakras considering that the pineal gland is the organ of the crown chakra, the crown of chakras.

Many are now saying that it is Flouridated water that causes this, which may have some credence.
Meat has been consumed by many spiritual cultures for eons, so for me that would tend to suggest that meat has benefits, rather than detriments.
Old 13-04-2014, 05:14 PM
shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybug
I've been a vegetarian for over 3 years and I absolutely have more energy but I also eat more veggies and fruits than when I ate meat. My choice to become a veg was for the animals sake and it has made me feel more connected with the force of life. So overall I have become more spiritual and feel healthier. I imagine we won't all feel this way but you never know until you try it. (:

check out a book called The Book of Chakras by Ambika Wauters. In the back is a list of foods for your chakras including meat.

I became a vegan in 9th grade, which was about 9-10 years ago. I felt really good when I was on my vegan diet, and being a vegan helped me learn compassion. It went from compassion for animals to better compassion for all of mankind.
I kind of fell off the wagon around 2008 and started eating dairy and egg products again and ever since then I've always felt a little guilty about that decision. I am still planning to go back to being a vegan someday, but enough about that.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it's all about how you feel about what you're eating. If you have no problems eating the meat of an animal then I do not see where there would be an issue there in relation to your chakras. If you decide not to eat meat for the sake of animals, like lilybug said, it may help you feel more spiritual and healthier. I know for a fact that when I stopped eating meat I felt much healthier and lively than I did when I ate meat, also my complexion got better. Meat made me feel sluggish.
Old 14-04-2014, 12:42 AM
Experiencer

When you eat meat, you are ingesting the fear the animal felt before and while being slaughtered. It adds a negative respone to your vibrational field. Another reason animals need to be treated respectfully if they are getting killed for us to consume their meat.
Old 14-04-2014, 08:07 AM
underdoq

One should keep in mind, not to completely identify with labels. Ontopic, it's been a month i stopped eating meat, and i feel better then before, except bad stomach cramps that lasted two week and subsided. Also there are many factors here, from genetic predisposition, individual needs etc.. I'm still unaware if my chakras are influenced by this lifestyle, but overall health improvements are noticeable.
Old 14-04-2014, 08:07 AM
underdoq

Moderator please delete this comment, chrome made me do double post.