Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Eelco

I did some research lately about the origins of the chakra.
Its history according to wikipedia isn't as extensive as i believed in any case.
It seems that the first written reference is in the yaga books by patanjali. about 200 bc.

He didn't wrote all 7 of tem dow, just made a remark about 3 energycenters in the body.(To me that concurs with chinese medicine thingking in its concept of the San Jiao or 3 warmer meridian.)

The next reverence to a chakra system dates from somewhere in 800 somewhat in a Havajra tantric text.

The chakra as we know them aren't written about until the 1600's.

So even this spans hundreds of years they aren't the pinnacle of vedic traditions either..

Now I am not saying getting rid of the chakra is The way to go. For me, as I explained earlier.. I came across this idea, resonated with it and started removing them.
I am still looking at how me energysystem is composing itself now. Another reading (the last one i'll have for a while) also saw my chakra as being small translucent pale white dormant disks with a line across. To her they felt as if they were dormant and unacknowledged. Whis in a snese they are as I no longer acknowledge them as part of my system.

That said.. I don't feel verry different now than I did before the removal suggesting to me in a sense they are redundant and unneccisary for my evolution...

With Love
Eelco
Old 27-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello catsquotl.

I have read your thread before and took it in and stored it away - though never thought on it much after that. I have often thought that we take some things for granted without question.. one of those being the 7 chakras. I never understood why something so 'natural' to us would be so hard to use!.

Then this morning I read the link you initially gave and I was amazed that it was describing exactly how I had been feeling the last few days.

I had a talk with another SF member about this yesterday (before I read the link) were I explained that came to be was exactly this.. that I had felt trapped, hidden and the exact word 'compartmentlised'.

That was enough for me. I thought at first it was to 'keep me safe' as I came across another aspect of myself (an aspect per chakra?) and he seemed to be my strength. He was wonder why he couldnt do things he KNOWS he should have no issue doing.

I suspected that we infact needed each other to be able to do what we represented...like having all parts of a machine, though unless they work together, they cant do anything!

So in the last hour I just removed my 'cones' and the chakra in the middle with the help of a spirit friend whom I told 'If you see me about to do something I shouldnt be, stop me immediately'. (he infact went from watching to helping as he realised what I was doing).

I went to connect to my 'personal power' and the usual voice that says 'I dont think that a good idea' was silent and there was a rush of...'space and light and a smile' and a 'YYESSSS' and I felt the energy burst.

Anyway! Yeah, my head feels weird now and I will let it settle for a day.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Eelco

Wonderful Athymari,

Thank you for sharing. Will you let us know how it settles?

I have been thinking about the energy question this morning. Where it comes from now, whether I prey off the living so to speak.

The writings I did find about it suggest the before mentioned heartspace. Now appart from that first heartspace experience I got. where the chakra went in and dissolved/retracted to the outer reaches of my heart center and the bubble I noticed a few days later. I have come to understand it as this.

Being used to having points of reference for the intake of energy (read the chakra) I have been looking for a point of reference in my heartspace. I looked for something I would describe as inner light, inner sun and inner earth.. Now I had difficulty pinpointing that spot and that had me questionning my energy field.

Just now I realized that without chakra there is no specific location from which to center energy. It litteraly is everywhere inside and out of us.
To visualize this concept i did a breathing technique I picked up from my hemi-sync cd's where you open your eyes on your inbreath and breath in fresh, vitalizing energy through your nose and with eyes closed blow away (yes lips puckered up like blowing out a candle) the old and stale energy..

Felt very vitalized after that.

So my understanding is that in removing the chakra you have a more organic and diffused connection to your surroundings and inner life than before..

With Love
Eelco
Old 27-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Dear fire,

Thank you for articulating that, i am not that good with words.
Yes in essence thats how I feel. Somewhere within what some people call their heartspace there is a connection with source. Thats where i am trying to connect to to revitilize my energies.

There isn't much written on the subject (yet)
Here are 2 websites that have some information.
http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/page...ndChakras.html
http://thecarlafoxblog.blogspot.nl/2...a-removal.html

other than that I have found George Kavassilas his book our universal journey has some information on it and he talked about in in various podcasts.
Podcast number 5 of super woo radio comes to mind..

With Love
Eelco
Always a pleasure to be able to bring forth clarity.

What I feel here is that you're trying to step into the shoes you're already wearing, so to speak. In other words, what you seek at this point is something you already have. Your inner being as your god self is that which fuels one's soul construct and the body as a source of infinite energy, being limited only by the soul construct and its placements.

So in that sense, you already are that which you seek, and the next question becomes one of asking: what placements within the soul construct are limiting my flow of energy ?

Personally, I strongly feel that this would relate to the meridian system, as it traps and narrows one's energy, and is prone to coagulations of stagnated energies that may restrict one's flow, resulting in experiences of dis-ease.
Old 27-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl

The writings I did find about it suggest the before mentioned heartspace. Now appart from that first heartspace experience I got. where the chakra went in and dissolved/retracted to the outer reaches of my heart center and the bubble I noticed a few days later. I have come to understand it as this.

Being used to having points of reference for the intake of energy (read the chakra) I have been looking for a point of reference in my heartspace. I looked for something I would describe as inner light, inner sun and inner earth.. Now I had difficulty pinpointing that spot and that had me questionning my energy field.

Just now I realized that without chakra there is no specific location from which to center energy. It litteraly is everywhere inside and out of us.
To visualize this concept i did a breathing technique I picked up from my hemi-sync cd's where you open your eyes on your inbreath and breath in fresh, vitalizing energy through your nose and with eyes closed blow away (yes lips puckered up like blowing out a candle) the old and stale energy..

When I did this, I placed myself in that 'egg' though more my own version. When it had burnt away all the negative parts it had sucked in, it actually went into glass and I was in space then that (space/existance) was all sucked into my heart centre.

I was trying to channel healing through this other aspect of my and I never sent it to his chakra I sent it as if his entire being was just one blob of energy (This was last night prior to reading your link).I also saw the energy as a cross crash mesh with no 7 dots, that was yeterday also.

So it seems to match. I have been working with chakra for 10 years and never felt anything really. When I did this I felt it straight away!

I will keep you to to date as when anything happens.

Just ot note: I do not follow their reason for this I have my own though much of what they describe I have felt.
Old 27-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
fire,
people like you are why i love this place. you make a good point ...a great one infact.
just to be clear, what you are saying is that closing off your system from all outer energies and only recieving energy from the source inside is how we close the gap?

is it that you feel like the chakra system is like tonsils, or wisdom teeth? there used to be a greater purpose, but now there isn't?

it is interesting to think about. i really think that the system balances our emotional, mental, and a good portion of our physical energy. this energy is spiritual in the nature. so, for me i would spiritually like to stay connected to the source of clean energy. it does mean that we are also connected to all ther kinds of enegies, that we may have to defend ourselves from, but that really isn't as hard as i thought it was
we have to remember that the only way lower energies effect us is if we let them in.
fire, i like your spark! :)

cleanheart
Well, starting off, I want to shed some light on your perspective of what is spiritual. I feel that you basically want to place the term for concepts of energy that are not perceived by the physical senses. But in reality, everything in existence is already composed of energy, regardless of its form and function. And so, it is more of a question of which frequency band the energy is operating at. So that which you then would term spiritual really is but constructs of energy that just operate on a different frequency band, already blending with the layer of what is on the frequency band of the physical, as your body and organs, if you can grasp the sense of that.

As for the chakra system, I personally do not feel that it has ever been a necessity, but rather a placement to keep the soul enslaved within this reality.

If we have a look at how it operates, it doesn't actually generate any energy on its own, because the only source of energy within the soul construct is the god being as one's true self. In other words, the essence of one's heart as an expression of awareness and infinite energy is that which empowers and sustains your soul and physical body. So on that note, as I mentioned in my previous post, the chakra system is basically a filter that breaks down the different components of one's energy, like how sunlight breaks when it passes through a prism.

As for the question of closing the gap between the two points of awareness, it would in essence not be essential to remove the placements that support and sustain the separation, considering the ability we have to select what kind of thoughts to contemplate. This is because one actually does close the gap every time one thinks a thought that is in alignment with the source perspective of one's inner being, which is experienced as emotional relief and well-being. But as I suggested earlier, this ability can become severely obscurred and distorted, if the systems, particularly the meridian system, contain components of lower vibrations, as this in turn will taint the mind to resonate with and attract thoughts of a more corrupted nature. And if such a state of distortion is prolonged, the being in question is likely to become depressed and prone to certain ways of thinking.

Unfortunately, the brain has also been specefically programmed to pattern habitual thinking, and thus lock the point of awareness of the mind within a specific mindset as a persona, which further reinforces the enslavement of separation.

However, I feel that it's still essential to be able to establish a connection with one's heart, by allowing the awareness of the mind, that which many people term 'ego', to realize that it is an extention of the heart, which is one's connection to source as love. Because true clarity can only be realized from this space within, and thus it is only through establishing this connection, even though it may appear to be primarily tainted, that one will be able to decern and know which steps to make on one's path to liberation.
Old 28-04-2013, 12:01 AM
GrayMist

Hi, it's really late her and I'm off to bed now, went I first posted I was kind of testing the waters here, now I feel a little more relaxed because of how you guys are talking, so I'm gonna pop a link to a thread I started a while back on the spirit science forums, it's long as it's been going for a while now, but it will give you an understanding of where I'm coming from with out me having to type at well past bed time

Well I can't post a link yet so here's a copy and past (sorry)
"OK so it's not really a chakra at all, it's more like a tiny star that pulsates bright light and heat. I can build up the energy and flow down my arms, out my hands and form it into a normal energy ball.

I don't know how it happend, I have always had a problem keeping my chakras balanced and my energies and moods in check so to speak..... Never really being able to feel past my solar plexus, unless I worked on each one separately, but never getting the flow going, and not through lack of trying!
Then one night I felt my base chakra vibrating and then it shot straight up and into my heart and so I followed with the next one up.......the same so I continued with my sola plexus. When these three melded with my heart into a big colourful ball pulsating with light.
Next I did my throat, my third eye and finally my crown, then I felt another from above my head pull in too, when this one from above met at my heart it was like it ignited and I've been in this state ever since.

When I visited the medium, she was perplexed by my aura with the flashes of rainbow hues she said it was different hues of colours but surrounded by a healing blue she said it was unusual anyway.

Here is the link I said I would find, please keep in mind that I found this site after my "star ignition" (as I'm going to call it....) because I was looking for a similar experience to what I'd had. I've not re visited the site until finding it again for you, so I'm gonna go look later too."

I've been on one hell of a journey since this began, but I've found that it may of happened as I was meditating as a tree and I think this got my energies flowing in a different direction than using the chakras, which must of initiated the melding of my chakras into my little star.

I'm so excited to of found you all and can't wait to see where we can go from here.
Love to you
Jode
x
Ps if you go on the spirit science forum and search "kundalin evolving" then you will find my thread if you would like to read it, it's full of all kinds on our subject.
And now to bed.......!
Old 28-04-2013, 05:08 AM
Eelco

Good morning.
I am just about to go off to work for a 12 hour shift.
Anyway just found the link
http://www.thespiritscience.net/foru... volving#p7819
this one was it?

with love
Eelco
Old 28-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Eelco

Hi Jode,

I've glanced your thread, interesting stuff to say the least.
Did you explore the relation between the chinese energysystem and your star energy system?

A lot of things in your thread tough on how i feel/think about it. I love the way you bring out the positive in what has happened to the human energy and kundalini..

Will have some thinking to do... I have not felt the start centre you talk about , It is what I envisioned when crossing the chakra removal for the first time a few weeks ago..

To me for now my centre doesn't feel like a centre at all. more like a huge vastness encompassing well everything....
Feels somewhat detached.......

With Love
Eelco
Old 28-04-2013, 09:41 AM
GrayMist

Hi, I'm glad you found a bit of time to have a perusal
When I came across the Chinese system, in my round about way, I realised that this is how we take control of our energy so we don't have to go to outside sources, like an ameba just moves toward food automatically, we have the power to control where the flow goes. I connect to the earth always and the sun or moon or perticular planet or constellation.
The tree system pulls this together, but it takes a bit of practice.
When I get more time I'll right up the progression of how I did it (I've got 2 little boys, so...well you know how life can be!)
I'll say some quickly now while I've got a minute.
With the Chinese there are 3 dantains head heart and gut basically and you circulate through them stopping at each, so still the same channel in the center as with the chakras.
There is deffo a progression to this, I'm realising it was more than I first though as I'm writing this.....I'll have to do this properly tonight I think.
Have a good day at work and I'll catch ye later
x
It's the tree and the dantains circulations mixed, the circulation and the tree going in and out at the top and bottom.
It causes a zero point reaction that makes the star when you get it going right I think.