Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-04-2013, 09:47 AM
GrayMist

Hi Catsquoti

I've had the same experience more or less.
Have you looked into chi/energy work?
I'd be happy to talk with you about it if you want, I know I would like to talk to someone who is going through the same as me.

I'm not sure where to start, so feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to answer honestly, from my heart.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Eelco

Thanks grey mist. I am at work now, but will get back to you.

could you share some of your initial experiences?

With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2013, 05:45 PM
cleanheart82

this sounds like an interesting concept, to be food for the gods, but i do not hink this is the case. from what i've been reading, your chakras get food from the gods. they get nurishing life energy from the gods. closing off your chakras from the gods would then lead you too need to get the energy from somewhere else other than god.....in other words, you would need to take it from other living things still connected to god.

try reading the ascended master answers website. it cleared up a whole lot of things for me about how chakras work. i feel energized and peaceful knowing i am one with god

i hope this helps anyone who feels tired and lonely or disconnected

cleanheart
Old 26-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Eelco

I have sort of given up on ascended masters thank you.

Acended masters, false gods, avatars, you name it..
Wonderfull and advanced beings... However.....

You allready are all that and more.. So much more..
At least i'd like to think so...

What you are describing cleanheart. (no offence intended) is exactly why I act as i do. How easy is it for an ascended master to feed you the emotions of peace and bliss. Activating your upper chakra's in the process.. Or is it the other way around...

anyway..
With Love
Eelco
Old 26-04-2013, 08:22 PM
vision

I've read a lot about chakras & never heard of chakra removal! I feel our
chakras are spiritual energy centers ...which go way beyond 7 in number.
As we evolve the higher chakras will open & with that our abilities will magnify considerably as we evolve to higher dimensions.
Old 26-04-2013, 09:04 PM
cleanheart82

i personally wouldn't worship an ascended master as a god. i look at them as teachers who have been in my shoes, and know the way to a better existance than the same hamster wheel that we are currently running. i don't take offense to your comments because they make you think, and eventually come to a resolve about what you (meaning me in this case) believe. i believe we are all extentions of god, and everything on this planet recieves energy from god. i may be young in my spiritual awakening, but i have chosen a path to fallow, and this particular path is one where everything is connected in love and light ..

where would you recieve your energy from if not from the source? the extension of god inside and all aroud you? i'm just asking because i don't know where else to obtain energy. infact, if you could point me in the direction of some literature, i would be happy to read and form an educated opinion. i'm always down for knowledge.
Old 26-04-2013, 09:43 PM
cleanheart82

i agree. i have been learning about chakras since i was 19 and i have never come across the concept of removing them....not even in the dark stuff that i've read. i wonder how new this is.

i'm not invested in the idea enough to buy a book, i would like to see a few websites first...kinda sounds dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
I've read a lot about chakras & never heard of chakra removal! I feel our
chakras are spiritual energy centers ...which go way beyond 7 in number.
As we evolve the higher chakras will open & with that our abilities will magnify considerably as we evolve to higher dimensions.
Old 27-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
i personally wouldn't worship an ascended master as a god. i look at them as teachers who have been in my shoes, and know the way to a better existance than the same hamster wheel that we are currently running. i don't take offense to your comments because they make you think, and eventually come to a resolve about what you (meaning me in this case) believe. i believe we are all extentions of god, and everything on this planet recieves energy from god. i may be young in my spiritual awakening, but i have chosen a path to fallow, and this particular path is one where everything is connected in love and light ..

where would you recieve your energy from if not from the source? the extension of god inside and all aroud you? i'm just asking because i don't know where else to obtain energy. infact, if you could point me in the direction of some literature, i would be happy to read and form an educated opinion. i'm always down for knowledge.
What I see here are basically two slightly conflicting perspectives of the creation we are in.

On one hand, there is a perception of accepting what is presented here in this world and following the pathway of ascension, while on the other hand, there is a perception of questioning the system and searching to understand its structure and purpose.

What I can present to you is not the words from another's mind, published on a website or in a book, but my personal perspective of what I have come to feel is the truth, through inner knowing and decernment of my heart.

When it comes to the chakra system, I personally feel that it's more of a filtering device for one's source energy than anything essential for life. That is to say, I agree that we receive energy from that which you term god, as an extention that constitues two perspectives of awareness within us (the other point being the awareness enclosed within the mind placement of the soul). However, I see the core within us, as our god self, completely independent of any system or placement within the soul construct. So even though the systems are there, it's more about the placements being designed to automatically feed off the source energy that is us, to sustain this limited experience of self as a mind placement within a soul construct, trapped within a reality of being recycled through endless incarnations of separated awareness and suffering.

Ultimately, it comes down to a question of what we are going to accept and allow to exist within creation, as the creators we ultimately are, exploring the unfortunate existence of being enslaved within duality.

The heart desires a life of heaven, which is why each and every one of us are destined to forever search for a way to bring the two points of awareness into unity again.

On that note, I also feel that disentangling from redundant systems and dissipating them from the soul may be a wise first step into creating more balance within oneself. If the systems that create distortions within one's soul and clog up lower vibrating energies can be appropriately removed, the expected outcome of that would be a greater sense of wholeness, as the mind would no longer be resonating with those vibrations, and thus be aligned with thoughts that are of love. In other words, closing the gap of separation between the two points of awareness.
Old 27-04-2013, 01:22 AM
cleanheart82

fire,
people like you are why i love this place. you make a good point ...a great one infact.
just to be clear, what you are saying is that closing off your system from all outer energies and only recieving energy from the source inside is how we close the gap?

is it that you feel like the chakra system is like tonsils, or wisdom teeth? there used to be a greater purpose, but now there isn't?

it is interesting to think about. i really think that the system balances our emotional, mental, and a good portion of our physical energy. this energy is spiritual in the nature. so, for me i would spiritually like to stay connected to the source of clean energy. it does mean that we are also connected to all ther kinds of enegies, that we may have to defend ourselves from, but that really isn't as hard as i thought it was
we have to remember that the only way lower energies effect us is if we let them in.
fire, i like your spark! :)

cleanheart
Old 27-04-2013, 06:58 AM
Eelco

Dear fire,

Thank you for articulating that, i am not that good with words.
Yes in essence thats how I feel. Somewhere within what some people call their heartspace there is a connection with source. Thats where i am trying to connect to to revitilize my energies.

There isn't much written on the subject (yet)
Here are 2 websites that have some information.
http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/page...ndChakras.html
http://thecarlafoxblog.blogspot.nl/2...a-removal.html

other than that I have found George Kavassilas his book our universal journey has some information on it and he talked about in in various podcasts.
Podcast number 5 of super woo radio comes to mind..

With Love
Eelco