Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-10-2010, 04:33 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
Really it doesn't take much to confuse me .

Is that me holding the index next to each both pointing away from my body?
Is that me holding my index fingers pointing towards each other?

Sorry for being a little dopey on your description but I want to try - I'm having one of those days.

thanks ces

Towards each other
Old 10-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Master
Thanks Star-child

I shall have to practice though as at the moment all i can see is the colour of my walls
Old 10-10-2010, 05:32 PM
mahakali

me and my friends have done this exercise and everyone is green there but when i see someone’s whole aura it will be different than that. there are different layers is what ive been told and seen its hard to see your aura you need a white wall, the right lighting and enough room to stand back from the mirror a bit. Ive never seen my own but on others ive been able to tell them things about there past by looking at it
Old 16-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Deactivated Account

GoldenEagleIndy,

Thank you for sharing this exercise and the aura color chart .I haven't tried this yet, but I have done something similar with my hands and feeling energy.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-10-2010, 02:04 AM
sunny shine

Smile

I have been trying many complicated exercises; but in vain; this one jut worked when I was thinking I am not getting this too ........mine looked greenish yellow when projecting my fingers on a light background, but on black background this one looked liked bluish green!

Any idea why?
Old 17-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Master
I think I'm getting murky yellow this is tough for me.
Spiritlite
Old 17-10-2010, 11:08 PM
mahakali

hands have a different color usually because we use them for everything. any time you are active in one part of your body you will see yellow or yellowish green/blue, on the forearm for guitar, shins for running or soccer/football (other than the US) umm a lot of yellow on hands if they do crafts or sew. if yellow is around there head then they are a thinking and analyzing type.

also i see collars on the back of the neck if the person is the type that likes to support the worlds problems, being there for people or letting others happiness come before there own.

if they have a swirling black and red and a fierce look in the eyes then someone has died, if they have the black and red swirls and spikes but the eyes look either normal or empty then they are very very emotionally in pain.

I find that most peoples aura is purple when they are mostly content with the world.

pink if they are in very good terms with there ego(rare) being tolerant and accepting things easily. very little or no jealousy, greed, or judgment on others.

if there green then their healing.

if there blue then they are at peace but pale blue is a boredom or sadness.
I don’t see many of the other collars to well. I know that the really bad ones are dark red black brown and grey. There are many interpretations and its hard to see the exact shade sometimes.

Last edited by mahakali : 02-11-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Royalite

Yellow? It's really faint
Old 19-10-2010, 08:33 PM
lost imp

Just tried this exercise and it took a couple of attempts and at first I just got a white outline then I managed to get pale blue.
Very interesting.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:23 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

I just wanted to follow up with a message in here, I am so profoundly happy that some of you have been able to do this!

I had to read Aura from the platform at class, when I finally got towards the end of it. One of the girls in class had a streak in her hair like it was purple, almost like if you painted it on there. After class we all went out to dinner and I kept sitting there trying to look away and not stare but all I could think was "Why did she spray paint part of her hair purple?"

Last Sunday she received a spirit painting from me and a message, so maybe there was a connection and I had not known it until then?

I'll shut up now, there are other exercises that we can do. Please let me know when some may be ready, and we'll take this to the next level, so to speak!

Namaste,

GEI